What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter
the content is still below the belt and I distance myself from such things.
hence I lose it when Indian members open threads celebrating terrorism in Pakistan (reference to that thread about Afghanistan causing problems for Pakistan)

I understand what you are saying.... if you look at past few days trends you can see the amount of trolling happening.....To make things worse this Loc tension...... I think mods are on a vacation or something....

no matter
the content is still below the belt and I distance myself from such things.
hence I lose it when Indian members open threads celebrating terrorism in Pakistan (reference to that thread about Afghanistan causing problems for Pakistan)

Bro if you read previous posts from start and the other threads, the amount of abuse started here by Indians, I only came to show them what Indians really are worthy of....Better get the socks up and wake up !!!

I realized i was wrong, because he joined 4 years back...... Saw it later......

Hence Indian naming and blaming others won't stop...you guys really stoop to low levels.!!!

it is clear who started the whole drama, pakistan cant digest that it wont get an inch of Indian land in fore sable future no matter how hard it try & scared to death that india might go more assertive over its claim as its economy & power grow, pakistan is f**ed for for sable future :lol:

Your avatar is funny :D

On topic.Wow Indians got that much guts to say something like that in GA

Fully Ready ? Will Respond? Will Destroy Pakistan ? India capable to finish pakistan ? will, shall.... Have listened to this Indian drama for 67 years, and its only India who were in the end... shown the doors!

India is WEAK.

Time for India to go to papa America.

I understand what you are saying.... if you look at past few days trends you can see the amount of trolling happening.....To make things worse this Loc tension...... I think mods are on a vacation or something....
mods are there but the troll volume is too high

we can have difference of opinion with I respect but without insults. it only shows lack of education and mental capacity

Maybe the fake mandatiya PM of Pakistan trying to divert attention of the nation through these provocations. Tricking the naive masses of Pakistanis demanding a Naya Pakistan.
ranjeet g
Noora cant care less about that yaar because there is no money in it for him
you can blame Pak army but it will be worse time for it when there are still flood affected people and IDPs to handle and to fight BLA and TTP.

people are already behind it so opening another front with India wont increase any more popularity for it which it already has .

why India did it then? I dont know I have a simple explanation maybe just to be a worthy and real opponent increase pressure on our defence forces so that they snap?

OR maybe something else i dont know sorry

mods are there but the troll volume is too high

we can have difference of opinion with I respect but without insults. it only shows lack of education and mental capacity

I agree with you here...... on a tensed situation like this every one of us will be inclined to take a line supporting their country and chances are that there will be lot of disagreement, but there are ways to show the disagreement or displeasure...... But the kind of responses clearly shows the upbringing of few members here.......

time to take the gloves off and teach the enemy a valuable lesson.....its in their character - and the only language they understand

this is especially a very opportune time for Pakistan to dispell indian perceptions - that b/c some extremist by the name Modi is in power that they think they could even think of strong-arming or bullying Pakistan....we need to show them this is not only NOT the case, but we reserve the right and will exercise the option of a disproportionately strong retaliation from our side

and its quite rich hearing indians lecture Pakistan about civilian life....

‘Foreign’ report on mass graves agitates Valley

All India Students' Association (AISA) » Blog Archive Pathribal, Machil, Kunan Poshpora and AFSPA: Repeated Burial of Justice in the Mass Graves of Kashmir - All India Students' Association (AISA)

need to stop.this madness... before its gets out of hand...
what does Pakistan want... i.think its a divergence they are creating to conceal their home issue... or are trying to bring the international attention to kashmir

simple.....the occupation forces (sissies) fired on our positions, damaged civilian houses and injured/killed people - we fired right back

time to take the gloves off and teach the enemy a valuable lesson.....its in their character - and the only language they understand

this is especially a very opportune time for Pakistan to dispell indian perceptions - that b/c some extremist by the name Modi is in power that they think they could even think of strong-arming or bullying Pakistan....we need to show them this is not only NOT the case, but we reserve the right and will exercise the option of a disproportionately strong retaliation from our side

and its quite rich hearing indians lecture Pakistan about civilian life....

‘Foreign’ report on mass graves agitates Valley

All India Students' Association (AISA) » Blog Archive Pathribal, Machil, Kunan Poshpora and AFSPA: Repeated Burial of Justice in the Mass Graves of Kashmir - All India Students' Association (AISA)

So when are you coming to the border to teach us a lesson?

India has changed. It is Indira Gandhi version 2.0.

Oh we are terrified :laugh:

does it mean we'll get some sikh nationalists to drop your holy god of a prime minister like a sack of potatoes?

So when are you coming to the border to teach us a lesson?

are you asking me what I want or what the people in charge will do? I would HOPE we are on the same page but I'm not in charge..... unfortunately

a lesson to india in my view would be a damn good initiative

India always own Pakistan at UN :D

actually no it didn't.....Kashmir is still on the agenda and despite failed efforts since 2008 (and even before that) - Pakistan isn't isolated, no arms embargo on Pakistan, no statements against our stance vis-a-vis Kashmir

the hilarious things about you indians (and i noticed this is something that dot-head of an anchor "arnob" of that so-called "news debate" show) -- you guys make fictitious claims and peddle it as truth, purely to make yourselves feel better

Ye wakt bhi dekhna tha.

Indian qoam bhi badmashi krne lagg gye.Ya mera Khuda ye kia ho rha hay is dunya main.

Humne to suna tha agar indian ko aik thapar maro to wo sirf kehta hi rehta hay k "Tu watt maar".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom