What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the big deal? See @RazPaK he is making a PDF record of negative ratings. He has accumulated only 58 negative ratings so far.

I mean atleast some warning of trolling or off -topic must be given before negative ratings. Its like Indians targeting specific ppl, who they fear most on PDF like am one of them, if you review my posts, it is not trolling, but Indian TTs can't take it.

I agree, I have noticed that many times lately from these two members abusing the privilege given to them. Many posters got negative rated by these two for unknown reason in places that they don't apply. Messengers got shoot by them many times. Instead of constructively and objectively engage in through the demonstration use of words they restore to the negative rate button.

@WebMaster @Horus should investigate this issue more closely and deal with it firmly.

Yeah man, Sandy and Nair are the ones giving me negative ratings after negative ratings, because I pinch them hard. No Pakistani, or no other national of country had done this.

On this thread, I was talking with Indians and they gave me straight 3 negative ratings and now my post has been deleted too, as I cannot come and put it here for being reviewed: BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured. | Page 23

While no Indians were given negative ratings for trolling or off topic....while i take 15-20 Indians at a time on that same thread.

it has to be fair on both sides @Horus @WebMaster . Please review my 3- negative ratings.

I mean atleast some warning of trolling or off -topic must be given before negative ratings. Its like Indians targeting specific ppl, who they fear most on PDF like am one of them, if you review my posts, it is not trolling, but Indian TTs can't take it.

Yeah man, Sandy and Nair are the ones giving me negative ratings after negative ratings, because I pinch them hard. No Pakistani, or no other national of country had done this.

On this thread, I was talking with Indians and they gave me straight 3 negative ratings and now my post has been deleted too, as I cannot come and put it here for being reviewed: BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured. | Page 23

While no Indians were given negative ratings for trolling or off topic....while i take 15-20 Indians at a time on that same thread.

it has to be fair on both sides @Horus @WebMaster . Please review my 3- negative ratings.

Wear those negative ratings as a badge of honor.

Every negative rating I get from these Indians is awesome. :lol:

There was a time when there was nothing such as TT, let alone Indian TTs, and the negative or positive ratings etc. I miss that time but I am a guest not the owner so cant say much. Please use the GHQ thingy to report misgivings. I am not sure of it would work but if you are too concerned, not a bad idea to give it a try.

This is pretty simple. @kurup wants to make fun of other posters. Degrades IK. And honestly, Indians seems to think they own this board. I have to read other topics and judge them is one of the questions. Unfair? Unfair thanking between them is probably more unfair. I think these posters need to post and read their post before start complaining or posting hundreds of oneliners. So Imran khan's to son are married to the poster? Just explain me what that means in relation to the original topic?

I suppose we should change this topic into: Indians complaining about being negative rated.

@acetophenol : Why do you post this for Kurup? Do you have multiple id's? Do you feel so extremely pity for him? C'mon. you even received a thank for that. What is the value of a thank? Maybe I should complain about the numbers of thank you on oneliners... Or the number of oneliners? Or the number of Indians posting personal attacks? Mods: I do not mind that people complain, but this complain is based on zero info. Just a not to all the mods to look at a negative rating. Act like a servant. I do not think we should obey.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for the nth time. This thread is to "put up a rated post for review", that post will either have rating removed or kept depending on how you contributed towards the thread (before and after the rating).

Hope it helps, please don't waste your time.

This is pretty simple. @kurup wants to make fun of other posters. Degrades IK. And honestly, Indians seems to think they own this board. I have to read other topics and judge them is one of the questions. Unfair? Unfair thanking between them is probably more unfair. I think these posters need to post and read their post before start complaining or posting hundreds of oneliners. So Imran khan's to son are married to the poster? Just explain me what that means in relation to the original topic?

I suppose we should change this topic into: Indians complaining about being negative rated.

@acetophenol : Why do you post this for Kurup? Do you have multiple id's? Do you feel so extremely pity for him? C'mon. you even received a thank for that. What is the value of a thank? Maybe I should complain about the numbers of thank you on oneliners... Or the number of oneliners? Or the number of Indians posting personal attacks? Mods: I do not mind that people complain, but this complain is based on zero info. Just a not to all the mods to look at a negative rating. Act like a servant. I do not think we should obey.
IAF Jaguars ‘sink’ USS Nimitz, F-18s return the favour to INS Viraat The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced | Daily Mail Online China's DF-21D 'Carrier Killer' Missile | Military.com Yet all the countries US , China
and India are investing in
more carriers .
One has to wonder why ........
may be they are not as bright
as the Pakistanis .

This what Kurup posted there, whats wrong in it to deserve a negative rating? Its far more better than what you post on Indian threads. It is not because Kurup had posted anything objectionable,but because of your anti India mindset. And no, we don't think we "own" this forum. Last time I checked it was an publicly accessible multinational forum in the internet.

Just a reminder for the nth time. This thread is to "put up a rated post for review", that post will either have rating removed or kept depending on how you contributed towards the thread (before and after the rating).

Hope it helps, please don't waste your time.

Hi,

Sancho gave a neg rating to my post, which was a legit question, which he didn't bother to answer. I can too give neg ratings, but is it really in the spirit of the forum for TTAs to engage in mudslinging with each other?

Hi,

Sancho gave a neg rating to my post, which was a legit question, which he didn't bother to answer. I can too give neg ratings, but is it really in the spirit of the forum for TTAs to engage in mudslinging with each other?

The point of negative rating for trolling and violating the rules of the forum should be very clear, especially since your only point was to derail the thread from the topic. That's why I reported the post to the mods (as we are advised to do and didn't replied to you in the thread, to not further derail and fuel things) and why they had to clean the thread from the mess you created. Btw it doesn't matter if's a post of a new member or a TTA, a troll posting remains a troll posting, so that is not something between TTAs, but a matter of following the rules of the forum or not. You only proved with your post and your revenge rating, that being TTA has no value, if you act like that.

At least the thread is back on topic again and reasonable discussions can be made. But be sure that I will report and rate it the next time in the same manner!

this is the whiniest thread i have ever seen-
-ve ratings as if it makes any difference-

Who made this guy Donatello a TTA??? Can someone find a good post from him?

this is the whiniest thread i have ever seen-
-ve ratings as if it makes any difference-

Really... I am sure you are missing many of them. Hint: forum forum. ;)

Really... I am sure you are missing many of them. Hint: forum forum. ;)

I suddenly remember now- :D-
and guess what your whinning posts are still there on Hint: forum forum-

And its still amazing how you suddenly jumped ships after claiming all that- :lol:-

I suddenly remember now- :D-
and guess what your whinning posts are still there on Hint: forum forum-

And its still amazing how you suddenly jumped ships after claiming all that- :lol:-

I never jumped. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom