What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that Webby

I think all his linked posts to @Icarus deserve a negative rating for sure. I wont request to take back negative rating from my post though because I asked him to take the "thumb" out of his behind which he didnt like

I thought his openly hostile and non-academic tone was hardly befitting of a person who bears the "Professionals" tag and honestly it reflects rather poorly on the whole lot of "Professionals" on this forum, which would include me. Would have stayed with the discussion had it not been for time constraints, lots of activity these days.

I thought his openly hostile and non-academic tone was hardly befitting of a person who bears the "Professionals" tag and honestly it reflects rather poorly on the whole lot of "Professionals" on this forum, which would include me. Would have stayed with the discussion had it not been for time constraints, lots of activity these days.

Made up for lost time.

I know
this is why I am not much worried about holding a title.
people like you and some of my dear ones are "out there"... doing what must be done. so God speed my dear before its too late.

I know
this is why I am not much worried about holding a title.
people like you and some of my dear ones are "out there"... doing what must be done. so God speed my dear before its too late.

With Fazlu as the Khalifa, I might soon be out of a job. I just hope the British or Canadians would have me for my talents :p:

I was expecting deviations from given criteria,but open abuse is seriously astonishing for me.I request all of you to read it again to avoid confusion,as if there is any.

Critieria for marking members

Guys,please if we prepare or set some rules,then they are for your own good.We work hard so that you could enjoy this website and so that we work together peacefully and merrily.Please be very careful before marking any post.

-Regards.

I am of the opinion that this negative rating feature should be removed.

I am of the opinion that this negative rating feature should be removed.

Don't remove it, but just don't display it. There should be one ratings counter, for every positive rating add 1, for every negative dock 1.

The rating system is inherently unfair.

Title holders routinely get away with behavior and language that would be objectionable. When a non-title holder behaves similarly, they get negative ratings.

Yes, Sir...I admit this is one harsh reality.I have seen and am still seeing the clear abuse and misuse.There is a huge difference between deviation and clear abuse/misuse.I have seen it.I think that it would be much better for now as if we remove negitive ranking option on official threads and restrict it to member's club only.

Yes, Sir...I admit this is one harsh reality.I have seen and am still seeing the clear abuse and misuse.There is a huge difference between deviation and clear abuse/misuse.I have seen it.I think that it would be much better for now as if we remove negitive ranking option on official threads and restrict it to member's club only.

For the record, I was against negative ratings from the beginning, because I knew they would be abused for personal agendas.

I stated as much in my objection.

For the record, I was against negative ratings from the beginning, because I knew they would be abused for personal agendas.

I stated as much in my objection.
Yes,I agree with you.Although,I very much wanted to have this feature at the beginning,because I was expecting that members here are mature and sane enough to understand and use the given authority properly,but whatever happened after that has seriously disgusted me.I can't,still believe that I have seen or experienced all that!

Yes,I agree with you.Although,I very much wanted to have this feature at the beginning,because I was expecting that members here are mature and sane enough to understand and use the given authority properly,but whatever happened after that has seriously disgusted me.I can't,still believe that I have seen or experienced all that!

"You doth expect too much!", to paraphrase Sheikh Peer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom