What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative rating is only for rule violations. Hence you can report those who are abusing the system.

Webby,

Could you please explain to me the rule violation for my negative rating---or did I just simply pi,ssed off someone so much that they could not handle it anymore----even though it don't matter to me.

Webby,

Could you please explain to me the rule violation for my negative rating---or did I just simply pi,ssed off someone so much that they could not handle it anymore----even though it don't matter to me.
Critieria for marking members
we have criteria for marking members , please go through this thread :)
If someone is abusing the system report him/her

How about banning's by moderators and admins, in threads on which they themselves are actively participating.. I have got banned by troll admins more than a few times, just because I didn't share their PoV..

You think that is a good enough excuse? Remove the idiotic comment and refer back. I will take my rating off. I see it somewhere else, I will continue to do whats right.
Ok so then why not do the justice and gave his comment a negative rating. It was equally provocative. I certainly don't live in caves if he doesn't in slums!

Ok so then why not do the justice and gave his comment a negative rating. It was equally provocative. I certainly don't live in caves if he doesn't in slums!

You want to keep your comment because he said something stupid? Evolve. Its about time at least who I live with act better than the competition. Not at their level. Show me his comment and I will give it a rating as well if it makes you feel better.

Thank you. I was just wondering what brought the negative rating.
sir can you show us the post for which you got the negative rating?
link?
If someone rated you wrongly, it can be removed

link?
pata kaise chalega kaun se post pe mila hai

link?

Alpha1,

Thank you for your consideration. I don't know about that post---- but I appreciate your consideration.

i dont see the post i got 3 negative ratings for conforming to any of the negative rating criteria. Either the criteria needs some updating or officials are letting their emotions get the better of them

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

I think its very well deserved. Just because you hate anything Pakistan doesn't mean everyone residing in India should be forced to do the same. Next time you guys talk of freedom of speech come back to the post with three stars you received and ask yourself why you got them.

:tup: Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom