What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he change his name to whatever??
Why would he change his name to whatever :rofl:

No that would be bad :disagree: A administrator called whatever! Noo.

I think its very well deserved. Just because you hate anything Pakistan doesn't mean everyone residing in India should be forced to do the same. Next time you guys talk of freedom of speech come back to the post with three stars you received and ask yourself why you got them.

:tup: Mods.
the ratings are for violating forum rules, not expressing an opinion which is considered incorrect by others. Although I dont like his views in that post, it did not violate any forum rule.

the ratings are for violating forum rules, not expressing an opinion which is considered incorrect by others. Although I dont like his views in that post, it did not violate any forum rule.

Ratings are to differentiate b/w good and poor posters. When you see someone like Karan accumulating an awesome -7, it is an indication that don't take his posts seriously. Let me go over how, I think, things work on PDF.

• Analysts/ Think Thanks : Are like quality control Inspectors helping to improve quality of the forums, distinguishing b/w good/ Informative/ constrictive and poor/ offensive/ hypocritical posts. TT/ Analysts do not have the power to ban or issue infractions but post ratings depending on quality.
  • Mods : Have the job of detecting and dealing with rule violations. They have to power to ban or issue infractions. They also have the powers of Think tank/ Analysts.
Using karan's logic, mods could just ban all posters who support India over Pakistan because this is a Pakistan Defence Forum. Notice how silly that sounds?

@WebMaster sandy gave me a negative rating for a post for no reason a few months back.
simply because it was something not favorable to india or indians.

I think its very well deserved. Just because you hate anything Pakistan doesn't mean everyone residing in India should be forced to do the same. Next time you guys talk of freedom of speech come back to the post with three stars you received and ask yourself why you got them.

:tup: Mods.

The question was for the Mods and Admin.. Not for members.. Whether my POV was right or not is not the question. The question is if it violated any forum rules.

The question was for the Mods and Admin.. Not for members.. Whether my POV was right or not is not the question. The question is if it violated any forum rules.

And as I have explained in one post earlier, ratings are not meant to indicate your violations but quality of posts. Violations are sent to you via private message by mods. Some violation increments in small amounts can give you an infraction, some are instant time out.

If a member can point out to you the reasons for your ratings, there is nothing wrong with it.

And as I have explained in one post earlier, ratings are not meant to indicate your violations but quality of posts. Violations are sent to you via private message by mods. Some violation increments in small amounts can give you an infraction, some are instant time out.

If a member can point out to you the reasons for your ratings, there is nothing wrong with it.

Do read the objective basis laid down for giving Negative ratings.

Do read the objective basis laid down for giving Negative ratings.

Without even reading them many people, Including myself and the ones who rated you know well that your comment was of negative value. Somewhere in your heart you know it as well but when you are here to settle some score then its not very obvious to you. Either ways, let wait for a mod/ webmaster to answer with more authority.

Personally speaking I am glad they did a good job adding to your "reputation" on pdf.

Without even reading them many people, Including myself and the ones who rated you know well your comment was of negative value. Somewhere in your heart you know it as well but when you are here to settle some score then its not very obvious to you. Either ways, let wait for a mod/ webmaster to answer with more authority.

That was my exact point in the 1st post. If my post felt wrong enough to be rated negative and did not fit in the laid out criteria, then probably the criteria needs to be expanded.. And No,I dont feel my post was wrong.. Any one opposing the national team while using the resources/passports/facilities of that nation provided to its citizen deserves to be beaten up.. Most Pakistanis agree with me when they supported Dr Afridi's arrest for supporting a foreign organization in an operation to kill OBL that was against Pakistan's national interests.. Its just that the word Kashmir makes even the most logical and sane Pakistanis behave in an irrational manner

That was my exact point in the 1st post. If my post felt wrong enough to be rated negative and did not fit in the laid out criteria, then probably the criteria needs to be expanded.. And No,I dont feel my post was wrong.. Any one opposing the national team while using the resources/passports/facilities of that nation provided to its citizen deserves to be beaten up.. Most Pakistanis agree with me when they supported Dr Afridi's arrest for supporting a foreign organization in an operation to kill OBL that was against Pakistan's national interests.. Its just that the word Kashmir makes even the most logical and sane Pakistanis behave in an irrational manner

And similarly, using your logic I gave an analogy. Mods/ Webby should ban all posters opposing Pakistan on PDF. But

• a) Its an Internet forum
  • b) That was a mere game of cricket
  • c) You forcing people into your taste will earn you negativity both online and real life.
  • d) Had there been support for enemy nation in case of a war, I'd understand your logic.
  • e) and I am glad the Mods dont share your thought process.

At any rate, I am not going to further help flood this thread where you seek to mend your "broken ego and besmirched honor".
If I don't respond its only because I am going to leave the talking to Webby, not because I have no answer for you. I have tried to explain to you but you are in no mood to admit your mistake.

Over and out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom