What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes thread per jokers nhi hte :P

Mujhe bimar nhi hona :lol:

When I said that :blink: :P
What I meant was that they talk in their native language there.

Troll in whatever thread.

Ratings are to differentiate b/w good and poor posters. When you see someone like Karan accumulating an awesome -7, it is an indication that don't take his posts seriously. Let me go over how, I think, things work on PDF.

• Analysts/ Think Thanks : Are like quality control Inspectors helping to improve quality of the forums, distinguishing b/w good/ Informative/ constrictive and poor/ offensive/ hypocritical posts. TT/ Analysts do not have the power to ban or issue infractions but post ratings depending on quality.
  • Mods : Have the job of detecting and dealing with rule violations. They have to power to ban or issue infractions. They also have the powers of Think tank/ Analysts.
Using karan's logic, mods could just ban all posters who support India over Pakistan because this is a Pakistan Defence Forum. Notice how silly that sounds?
wo sab theek hai... I am merely following webby, unless he changed it, this one stands. (#22 on this thread)
Wrong Post Ratings | Page 2

wo sab theek hai... I am merely following webby, unless he changed it, this one stands. (#22 on this thread)
Wrong Post Ratings | Page 2

Three TT/ Mod believed him to be wrong for a reason. Just because it doesn't say on guidelines doesn't mean one can go completely nuts. Just because you can jump off a building doesn't mean you should.

Webby also expects, at least from "senior members" to prove they have a working brain while wasting forum space. As long as he retains his newly well earned earned 3 stars, I am happy with the system.

@WebMaster Sir i have been given a negtaive rating by a member.Opening threads without a proper source is against rules and when i ridiculed him for that,he gave me a negative rating.

Three TT/ Mod believed him to be wrong for a reason. Just because it doesn't say on guidelines doesn't mean one can go completely nuts. Just because you can jump off a building doesn't mean you should.

Webby also expects, at least from "senior members" to prove they have a working brain while wasting forum space. As long as he retains his newly well earned earned 3 stars, I am happy with the system.
The very reason of this thread is to complain such behaviour of TT/Mod, so TTs did it for a reason is not good enough.
There has been reversal of such decisions by webby because it went againt rule set by him.
Whatever you are writing are mere 'speculations'. I dont think anymore need to speculate when webby has clearly stated his position. There is no room for ambiguity here.
I was not talking about your view and this thread is not complaining abut pdf system as such, webby created this thread for very specific purpose, and people are using it for that.

The very reason of this thread is to complain such behaviour of TT/Mod, so TTs did it for a reason is not good enough.
There has been reversal of such decisions by webby because it went againt rule set by him.
Whatever you are writing are mere 'speculations'. I dont think anymore need to speculate when webby has clearly stated his position. There is no room for ambiguity here.
I was not talking about your view and this thread is not complaining abut pdf system as such, webby created this thread for very specific purpose, and people are using it for that.

Well good luck to you and him. So far it seems that luck hasnt visited you and a lot of us know the reason why.

@Penguin has wrongly given @vostok a negative rating for this post:

Great news! We will win the West, only if we stick together!

This post did not break any forum rules, in any way.

Penguin rated it negatively, simply because he disagreed with it, which is against the basic principles of the rating system.

@WebMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom