What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster sir,

I've been given a negative rating by @Donatello

here is the Link

Post#20

Lucky escape for 180 after Karachi ATC misleads city-bound Air India flight | Page 2

this negative rating is not justified as i have not violated any of the forum rules.

and if i have violated any, kindly tell me which one :)

Just because you do not like someone's opinion a negative rating doesn't serve any purpose.

regards.

You mention past record without clarifying and giving any evidence. I believe posts of no value/one liners are not appreciated here. But Webby and MODs can be the better judge of that.

If you are not clear by some post's meaning, isn't it better to ask, than passing judgement on it?

Which is why i explained some of the technicalities of ATC and aircraft flying in my next post and expected an educated reply from you and others. But no, same old non-sense again. If India feels it's aircrew are unsafe over Pakistan, well, they can fly around it. Countless other airliners fly safely. Don't know what you are trying to prove.

Which is why i explained some of the technicalities of ATC and aircraft flying in my next post and expected an educated reply from you and others. But no, same old non-sense again. If India feels it's aircrew are unsafe over Pakistan, well, they can fly around it. Countless other airliners fly safely. Don't know what you are trying to prove.
Did I say anything (personally) about the competitiveness of Pakistani ATCs? I simply quoted the news, and highlighted the parts which could essentially be part of the discussion.
About other members, it is obvious that they would react reading such news. As a TT, you have greater responsibility to not be judgemental and clear the issues (which are unfortunately subjective here). Giving a negative rating just because "they are fuming over the news" doesn't makes sense.

This is not a debate thread of why it should be rated or not. Just post the link, no need to defend it.. we will approach you if you have given it wrongly or simply over turn it.

This is not a debate thread of why it should be rated or not. Just post the link, no need to defend it.. we will approach you if you have given it wrongly or simply over turn it.

Why can't we defend our POV? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom