What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut I've been given - rating in the following thread. Apparently, there was nothing wrong in my Post, please look into it.
339619_panicsmiley.gif

Please Welcome our new Think Tank Analysts.

Last edited:
It was a good rating actually, but i reversed it cause you are generally a good poster. ;)

Appreciated Webby! I realized that I could have put it in better words! In future, I'll take care of it. :)

Last edited:
It was a good rating actually, but i reversed it cause you are generally a good poster. ;)

@WebMaster
@Aeronaut

This is embarrassing, but my Opera mobile browser isn't showing the ratings icon...

So I have given several wrong negative ratings when I tried to click the "thanks" button.

Is there anyway for me to see where I have given out ratings? Or could you revert all of my ratings, since I did not intend for any of them thus far.

I suspect I also gave Parul a wrong rating, in fact I was trying to thank his post...

EDIT: I have found the "Ratings given" feature, and thankfully I only made the mistake three times, I have started a thread to apologize to those three members for it.

Last edited:
i dun understand still the process of negative n positive ratings?:undecided:

hw do we do that n whats da use of it?

@WebMaster

Webby

I don't seem to have pm option. Could you be kind enough to activate it if it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom