What's new

Post-26/11, Pranab Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice.

the fake caller did what the real indian didn't had the balls to do- instead he was bz with his election campaign-
and indians are feeling all macho about this mrs rice "sell her book" antics-

when Pakistan will stand on their own feet and face India alone, for how long they have to call others to deal with India? i understand that they are scared because of what we did to them in 1971 but calling everyone everytime doesn't look good. i hope Pakistan will be able to face India alone someday.

the fake caller did what the real indian didn't had the balls to do- instead he was bz with his election campaign-

hahhah fake caller,

even it was later on identified that call was done by some insider in pakistan establishment.

when Pakistan will stand on their own feet and face India alone, for how long they have to call others to deal with India? i understand that they are scared because of what we did to them in 1971 but calling everyone everytime doesn't look good. i hope Pakistan will be able to face India alone someday.
December 2012,thats the day of end for earth.After that only they can hope for this.

wo subha kabhee to aayegee:unsure::cheesy::angel::rofl::rofl:

lolzzzz but pakistan just did what it always does calling its respective aunties and uncles for help.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

once modi becomes our P.M the pakistani's will be even more paranoid ......

the funny part is.. Pakistan call everyone everytime for dealing with India but no one does anything except giving money. yeah some country sends the ship in bay of Bangal but still can't do a jack to India. why Pakistan don't understand that its only India which can save Pakistan from India?

dear Pakistan, understand one simple thing, all these Saudis, Chinese and Americans won't go against India for Pakistan... so you have to be friends with India and that way protect yourself from India.

if you had read history , you would not have advocated war so easily .
the progress we are enjoying would have collapsed and we would have been pushed back 5 yrs .

But the satisfaction will be there will be no Pakistan on world map and their non-stop terror pin-pricks will stop forever. We will be happy with that. After Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan was built in 3 decades. We will rebuild India in 3 decades too.

^^ LOL...The funniest line

"The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese. " :rofl:

This is what you call good diplomacy, trying to involve everyone and letting them know who is fanning hostilities so if and when **** hits the fan, the world knows who provoked and who retaliated. I thought India was a peace loving country and you should be glad that we went to such extents to avoid a conflict unless deep down inside that is what you actually desire.

Also, knowing the reputation of Condy and the administration that she served under, I would be a little prudent before accepting everything that she says as the word of God.

This is what you call good diplomacy, trying to involve everyone and letting them know who is fanning hostilities so if and when **** hits the fan, the world knows who provoked and who retaliated. I thought India was a peace loving country and you should be glad that we went to such extents to avoid a conflict unless deep down inside that is what you actually desire.

Also, knowing the reputation of Condy and the administration that she served under, I would be a little prudent before accepting everything that she says as the word of God.

hahahhaa...

you exactly behaved in same manner few days ago when reports of america going to attack were flooding ur channels:rofl:
dont flatter much..you tried to convince chinese,arabs:lol: and chest thumping a lot.
so condo is right.

hahahhaa...

you exactly behaved in same manner few days ago when reports of america going to attack were flooding ur channels:rofl:
dont flatter much..you tried to convince chinese,arabs:lol: and chest thumping a lot.
so condo is right.

Whatever helps you sleep at night tiger.

Pakistan is a country living on a lease of life just because of their nuclear weapons. If 26/11 happened 20 years ago, our words would have been converted in actions and Pakistan would have to pay a very big price. Its the nuclear threat that allows Pakistan to continue to do what they have done for the past 60 years and go unchecked. I recommend Pakistanis to stop chest thumping and think about what Condellezza said, dont push India or we will repeat what we have already done in the past. Pranab's comments were genuine so its will be recommended that you take them seriously. You are a country on the brink of collapse because of the terror you gave birth too, dont push other nations to add the final nail to the coffin. Live in Peace with us, that is what is best for you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom