What's new

Post-26/11, Pranab Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice.

Well Rest Assured in a war we were fully prepared to defend..but why go to war when we can just use diplomatic resources of Chinese, Emirates and Americans to stop the war - Indian's major city was attacked lot of financial loss and YET India could not do anything (I am not justifying anything)..at the end of the day the only looser is India in the whole Mumbai Fiasco.I mean no offense but India is a very large country and yet Americans managed to stop it from War despite the fact that it's major city was attacked - I think Indian Leaders are cowards (Not that ours are any betteR).

I won't really bank on the cowardice of Indian leaders for too long.

Well Rest Assured in a war we were fully prepared to defend..but why go to war when we can just use diplomatic resources of Chinese, Emirates and Americans to stop the war - Indian's major city was attacked lot of financial loss and YET India could not do anything (I am not justifying anything)..at the end of the day the only looser is India in the whole Mumbai Fiasco.I mean no offense but India is a very large country and yet Americans managed to stop it from War despite the fact that it's major city was attacked - I think Indian Leaders are cowards (Not that ours are any betteR).

Sometime to save the child father need to act coward. Our govt is like our guardian/father. They kept quite just to save us from devastation of war. Aftr 26/11 Pakistan became naked to the world, entire world went against Pakistan.

Pakistan image was tarnished, so does ISS/Army. Yesterday's BBC documentary was a part of it. India is going to hold a position in world. Time will come when India will avenge 26/11......

Chanakya says, "Its not shame to behave coward sometime then getting destroyed. Wait for the time and take revenge".

Chanakya says, "Its not shame to behave coward sometime then getting destroyed. Wait for the time and take revenge".
Yep! We seem to be using that strategy in Afghanistan - Wait for the time to come and we shall take revenge.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I won't really bank on the cowardice of Indian leaders for too long.
I think it in a sense proves that there was no hand of Government of Pakistan in it - It was done by non state actors and as such Pakistan used all diplomatic means to avoid war.As you guys allege that government was involved then you think we were stupid enough to aid such a terrorist act which could result in war (As the document tries to show that Pakistan did not want war)?

Yep! We seem to be using that strategy in Afghanistan - Wait for the time to come and we shall take revenge.
Noope.. you had your time but you miserably failed....

I think it in a sense proves that there was no hand of Government of Pakistan in it - It was done by non state actors and as such Pakistan used all diplomatic means to avoid war.As you guys allege that government was involved then you think we were stupid enough to aid such a terrorist act which could result in war (As the document tries to show that Pakistan did not want war)?
It's new.. now ISI is non state actor.. :woot:

Good, so you know how Indian Policy works, Hope next time you will not label us Coward. Remember one thing "we have to pay for all of our sins in this life.." 26/11 was worst sin done by ISI, Many Muslims died in 26/11 attack. Allah is looking, He will defiantly punish the cowards who killed these Muslims...

Allah always choose "Banda" and "rasta (paath)" for execution. The "Banda" will be Indian, and path may be Afghanistan/Balochistan/Pakistan or Sindh... He (Allah ) only knows what he have decided for 26/11..

Living in denial... Which Govt you are talking bout? Pakistan center of power lies with ARMY...

^^ LOL...The funniest line

"The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese. " :rofl:

This is what I stated in a thread 'reply to Indian war doctrine' ..that they call all over the world for help. And I got an infraction.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

With the prevalance of so much reality TV, looks like Hollywood writers have relocated to DC.

Here comes the 'denial'

While I dont doubt the call for help.. I also do not agree with the notion that "All izz well" from the Indian side.
There was a lot of anger conveyed..and threats were made.. it is another thing that Indian diplomats are excellent at playing goody goody with the world, and another thing when the IAF was observed to be moving to full mobilizations along with the IA.

Well Rest Assured in a war we were fully prepared to defend..but why go to war when we can just use diplomatic resources of Chinese, Emirates and Americans to stop the war - Indian's major city was attacked lot of financial loss and YET India could not do anything (I am not justifying anything)..at the end of the day the only looser is India in the whole Mumbai Fiasco.I mean no offense but India is a very large country and yet Americans managed to stop it from War despite the fact that it's major city was attacked - I think Indian Leaders are cowards (Not that ours are any better). I mean it would have been ok if India had not threatened surgical strikes and all that crap but ended up sending dossiers.

Non sense...look around in Pakistan and see what is happening, (look at the sky too something is roaming around).

And you say you win..

I think India did not act with its military but did enough diplomatically to corner Pakistan. Even to this day, Pakistan is reeling under diplomatic pressure from countries like UK, US, Germany and France.

I like the line, head in sand. It is perfectly fits. It looks like PA liews to GOP and their people, by doing so the government looks like fool as it did in this case. It has bigger impact on people who go for the conspiracy theory route to find answers.

If anyone says Bhagwan he becomes Indian and Hindu, as if calling Bhagwan was so difficult. "It does not matter if his father is in Pakistan"

You should be thankful to India for it. Ppl like you an me don't know the eff..ect of war. We happily advocate war, But we forget that there is life after war as well... Small conflict like Kargil pushed Pakistan 10 year behind. Full Scale war will push you in Middle age

Stop War mongering...

That was greatest assesment about kargil :rofl:i had ever seen on this forum ,thanks .

Now About

Well Rest Assured in a war we were fully prepared to defend..but why go to war when we can just use diplomatic resources of Chinese, Emirates and Americans to stop the war - Indian's major city was attacked lot of financial loss and YET India could not do anything (I am not justifying anything)..at the end of the day the only looser is India in the whole Mumbai Fiasco.I mean no offense but India is a very large country and yet Americans managed to stop it from War despite the fact that it's major city was attacked - I think Indian Leaders are cowards (Not that ours are any better). I mean it would have been ok if India had not threatened surgical strikes and all that crap but ended up sending dossiers.

Well that perfectly tells how most pakistanies think...?and some people call INDIA & Indians Warmongers....? pathettik..!:hitwall:

Pakistan image was tarnished, so does ISS/Army. Yesterday's BBC documentary was a part of it. India is going to hold a position in world. Time will come when India will avenge 26/11......

so true Thanks BLACK WIDOW

I agree it is not always right to go for war, look in hindsight what war could have done worse than this, atleast we had zero impact on economy. However I am not a war monger and I serioulsy want good releation with Pakistan, I am the first to welcome peace.

I think India did not act with its military but did enough diplomatically to corner Pakistan. Even to this day, Pakistan is reeling under diplomatic pressure from countries like UK, US, Germany and France.

Agreed, not all battles are fought on battle field.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom