What's new

Post-26/11, Pranab Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice.

how could some silly looking person who stands barely 5 feet tall rattle Pakistan

the way this article is written, it seems more suited for comedy. It was indians who rang the war bells, we simply acted accordingly.

This is the same silly looking person who barley stands 5 feet tall made the entire pakistani establishment **** their pants.

mukherjee-quereshi-photo.preview.jpg

:laugh:

This is the same silly looking person who barley stands 5 feet tall made the entire pakistani establishment **** their pants.

well by the same token of logic, indians ran around frantically begging countries to stop arming the evil Pakistanis....

as for Rehman Malik -- he's not the foreign minister. Check your facts.

Have you forgetten hillary's quote about pakistan begging for money from the USA.

"I called back again. No response. By now the international phone lines were buzzing with the news. The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese.

i don't think India would have gone for war.

but it amazes me why Pakistan govt panicked up to this extent and started calling their trinity> the US, the china and Saudi Arabia.

i don't think India would have gone for war.

but it amazes me why Pakistan govt panicked up to this extent and started calling their trinity> the US, the china and Saudi Arabia.

because they
torture-children-pee.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bl[i]tZ;2232863 said:
One prank call and Pakistan had

torture-children-pee.jpg

Posters are jac**ng off to this pic of a kid who possibly pissed in his pants.

after 7 pages three facts came out
#1: whatever happened inaftermath of 26/11 pakistan paniked big time &called all her mommy daddy & unclejee but...?

#2: whatever indians did they were supposted & still getting benifits while pakistan is "bleeding" but nobody...?

#3: whatever pakistanies say now they actually p****d in there P**** but now....?

What i can deduce from the responses in this thread so far that Indians have no ******* idea what the hell diplomacy is so like they say " Ignorance is Bliss " Carry on ! :P

Bl[i]tZ;2232863 said:
One prank call and Pakistan had

torture-children-pee.jpg

Why exactly would have Pakistan peed ? :rofl: Our establishment knew perfectly well from previous experiences that Indians will back down as usual :P

Flawed theory however nice try kid :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom