What's new

Post-26/11, Pranab Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice.

this topic is about post mumbai drama, and you bring up a hostility which happened 12 years ago :laugh:

we presented our views on these issues in order to garner support; we didnt beg the way the indians did --and that especially applies to Kashmir and Afghan cause. . .

on nuclear deal, it was obvious even under previous regime that the deal would likely go through......it was US which ran to us asking for explanation when we signed a somewhat similar deal with the Chinese

we also presented our views as per our understanding.whatever floats your boat,i dont care.
firstly pakistan tried enough then after being unsuccessful u ran to china for similiar deal and even tried to use as bargaining chip for the iran-pakistan pipeline a month ago.:laugh:

and one thing more,for the help from imf even,you need calls from washington for approval.:laugh:
this is called as begging and one thread is going on for this:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

this topic is about post mumbai drama, and you bring up a hostility which happened 12 years ago :laugh:

who brought the looks of the FM??check your facts or go to holidays

I even brought up a 40 year old fight, the findings were same, poor pakistani politicians and generals beggin around for help coming across as weaklings.
As demonstrated nothing much has changed in Pakistan over the years, still need to whine about the badass bully India to the big boys.

You are changing the topic here. Bandit was describing about what is begging and what is garnering support. If we garner support it becomes begging for you !!! That is what Bandit was explaining.

we also presented our views as per our understanding.whatever floats your boat,i dont care.
firstly pakistan tried enough then after being unsuccessful u ran to china for similiar deal and even tried to use as bargaining chip for the iran-pakistan pipeline a month ago.:laugh:

and it was indians who were all to happy to ditch their former ally, Iran --due to a little light arm-twisting from Washington

whereas Pakistan has snubbed any efforts by Washington to renege on the deal

and one thing more,for the help from imf even,you need calls from washington for approval.:laugh:

IMF headquarters are based in Washington :drag:

who brought the looks of the FM??check your facts or go to holidays

yes, because it's hard to take some silly looking person like that seriously

i know we didnt

and it was indians who were all to happy to ditch their former ally, Iran --due to a little light arm-twisting from Washington

i know we didnt

India did not ditch Iran deal because of US but because of Pakistan. To have a pipeline through Pakistan is frought with danger.

And as far as looks are concerned..I have a question.. Are you a racist ?

i know we didnt

hahaha...ignorant..
india is going to have under sea pipeline from iran soon.:laugh:

IMF headquarters are based in Washington

then why need approval from americans particularly coz they hold imf policies

i know we didnt

show me a single person in pakistan govt who can challenge him and if kayani look a like can become the military chief and run country then why not mukherjee can become fm??:lol:

US holds only 17 per cent of votes on the board --Europeans hold the majority of it.....and as i said earlier in another post, Pakistan has no intentions of renewing the IMF program (which ended recently)

as for Gen. Kayani and the security establishment --they were all answerable to parliament in May; as they were during the recent APC held in the twin cities.

under-water pipeline from Iran is a pipe-dream only....i'll wait patiently to see that happen. The nuclear deal with US is contingent on india not doing business with Iran. And it looks like the indians have already accepted this with much haste.

Silly looking person made you p€€ in pants and call the masters from east and west. By the way, we're not the one claiming it, its miss Rice! According to this former US official, pakistan was so scared that it made so many long distance calls while silly looking person was busy in campaigning. :rofl:

US holds only 17 per cent of votes on the board --Europeans hold the majority of it.....and as i said earlier in another post, Pakistan has no intentions of renewing the IMF program (which ended recently)

as for Gen. Kayani and the security establishment --they were all answerable to parliament in May; as they were during the recent APC held in the twin cities.

under-water pipeline from Iran is a pipe-dream only....i'll wait patiently to see that happen. The nuclear deal with US is contingent on india not doing business with Iran. And it looks like the indians have already accepted this with much haste.

you are right:laugh:
i mean right about Hakumat hatao, mulk bachao! and do this plz

if you dont have know how then no need to speak..or write...
this pipeline is iran-oman-india pipeline and it may be signed with the visit of mms to iran.

and similarly mukherjee is answerable to govt and parliament

and i m not talking about present imf relation with pakistan.In past too,you needed american approval for the imf aid.

its moot point, regardless

as for pranab; Pakistan actually handled the mumbai drama in a very cool and collected way actually. We made it clear that any unilateral action taken by india would have strong consequences. The indians could only engage in sabre-rattling which only made themselves look like ********.

they begged even the Brazilians not to arm Pakistan with the MAR-1 SEAD missiles (which didnt work either, the deal proceeded smoothly)

it was indians being frantic, Pakistan just rejected indian allegations of complicity in those attacks --left right and center. Few even talk about 26/11, and neither should you. You're wasting your time.

So what did india do with all tough talk and cold start strategy? I recall when Pakistan replied that there will be decisive response for any misadventure indians even with US backing ran away with "tail between legs".

India did so many show up at the border before Mumbai incident only to kill themselves from their own explosion and suicide.

Indians are sure conned by their leaders as their billions spent on arms only for hot air and kill unarmed people.

What a shame.

Yes, pakistan handled it very well. First pakistan denied that the attackers were pakistanis and then it accepted. First they call (in wet pants) the masters for help against India and then they say that the unilateral strike will cause consequences. lol on such handling.

With the prevalance of so much reality TV, looks like Hollywood writers have relocated to DC.

quite some time ago

[/COLOR]
Yes, pakistan handled it very well. First pakistan denied that the attackers were pakistanis and then it accepted. First they call (in wet pants) the masters for help against India and then they say that the unilateral strike will cause consequences. lol on such handling.

what indians called proof, we dismissed as prose and fiction

indian did war-posturing, and made total clowns out of themselves throughout the process

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom