What's new

Post-26/11, Pranab Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice.

its moot point, regardless

as for pranab; Pakistan actually handled the mumbai drama in a very cool and collected way actually. We made it clear that any unilateral action taken by india would have strong consequences. The indians could only engage in sabre-rattling which only made themselves look like ********.

they begged even the Brazilians not to arm Pakistan with the MAR-1 SEAD missiles (which didnt work either, the deal proceeded smoothly)

it was indians being frantic, Pakistan just rejected indian allegations of complicity in those attacks --left right and center. Few even talk about 26/11, and neither should you. You're wasting your time.

We have it direct from the horses mouth here. Shah Mehmood Qureshi had been pleading to Rice and others to stop a belligerent India he thought was gonna run over Pakistan. She says as much.

I don't see how your convoluted theories depict India as 'Begging'.

So what did india do with all tough talk and cold start strategy? I recall when Pakistan replied that there will be decisive response for any misadventure indians even with US backing ran away with "tail between legs".

India did so many show up at the border before Mumbai incident only to kill themselves from their own explosion and suicide.

Indians are sure conned by their leaders as their billions spent on arms only for hot air and kill unarmed people.

What a shame.

Take a look around, whats happening.

Pakistan is a almost a declared terrorist state. When there were floods and poor people were dying, no country came out to support them because of their apparently being in bed with terrorists.

They are just managing to hang on constantly on the brink of failing. What was the cost to us for this? Zilch. Why should one muddy itself fighting with you know what. We can just stand far and enjoy our handiwork.

We are still doing great and have managed to bring Pakistan to its knees. For one Mumbai, they have been made to go through hell to the extent even Pakistanis don't care about bombs going off and people gettin killed in their cities.
This, is the best reply.

Pakistan is a country living on a lease of life just because of their nuclear weapons. If 26/11 happened 20 years ago, our words would have been converted in actions and Pakistan would have to pay a very big price. Its the nuclear threat that allows Pakistan to continue to do what they have done for the past 60 years and go unchecked. I recommend Pakistanis to stop chest thumping and think about what Condellezza said, dont push India or we will repeat what we have already done in the past. Pranab's comments were genuine so its will be recommended that you take them seriously. You are a country on the brink of collapse because of the terror you gave birth too, dont push other nations to add the final nail to the coffin. Live in Peace with us, that is what is best for you.
so at least you agree that our nukes are keeping u away from war mongering. Just one monkey gave u lollypop which u always need.

U should be happy finally got the evidence for ur drama, 'holy book of rice' :lol:

by reading this, it sounds pakistan ki fat gayi thi...lol...

but thank god that the war didnt happen....it wud just ve added another victory against pak in our history...not required!..time to catch a big fish roaming around wildly....let the pakis go, they are our bros....

Well to be very honest I wasn't aware that Diplomacy is considered as cowardice by Indians :P
If you had so much guts , why didn't you avenge the attack instead of making prank calls and empty threats ? :rofl:
Do i need to remind you what was the outcome of Operation Brasstacks and Parakram ?

Well to be very honest I wasn't aware that Diplomacy is considered as cowardice by Indians :P
If you had so much guts , why didn't you avenge the attack instead of making prank calls and empty threats ? :rofl:
Do i need to remind you what was the outcome of Operation Brasstacks and Parakram ?

Is zaid hamid on pdf?

"I called back again. No response. By now the international phone lines were buzzing with the news.The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese. :lol:

Diplomacy (from Latin diploma, meaning an official document) is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. It usually refers to international diplomacy, the conduct of international relations[1] through the intercession of professional diplomats with regard to issues of peace-making, trade, war, economics, culture, environment and human rights. ( A 0.5 mg dose of Wikizolam [ For treatment of stupidity , obsessive compulsive disorder and inferiority complex :P ] for those who think otherwise :rofl: )

Is zaid hamid on pdf?
No , but i think the trolling vayu sena is back online :P

[/COLOR] No , but i think the trolling vayu sena is back online :P[/QUOTE]

I hope you have learnt your 'idioms' by now ! You see 'gas bubble' and 'air force' are 2 different things. Yes I am 'yavu sena' and you are ??? I presume 'gas bubble' ????

For one Mumbai, they have been made to go through hell to the extent even Pakistanis don't care about bombs going off and people gettin killed in their cities.
This, is the best reply.

Go through hell? Is this a joke? What did indian do?

as for bombs in Pakistan --well obviously people are saddened by them. But in Pakistan, life always goes on. We dont allow incidents to ruin our will or cause us to whimper and hide in the corner.

we are resilient people....and as you are aware, we dont respond well to threats or sabre-rattling

I hope you have learnt your 'idioms' by now ! You see 'gas bubble' and 'air force' are 2 different things. Yes I am 'yavu sena' and you are ??? I presume 'gas bubble' ????
Speaking of gas , Is your country having any luck with that underwater pipeline ? :rofl:

as for bombs in Pakistan --well obviously people are saddened by them. But in Pakistan, life always goes on. We dont allow incidents to ruin our will or cause us to whimper and hide in the corner.

Yeah it is a sad joke, people blowing themselves up, burning themselves up,blowing others up....

As I see nobody dares to do something about it. People just whimper and keep taking it. You call it resilience.

we are resilient people....and as you are aware, we dont respond well to threats or sabre-rattling

I think you meant to say "as Condoleeza Rice is aware" up there. :lol:

what indians called proof, we dismissed as prose and fiction

Is this why miss Rice said that either you are lying or your people are lying but we (US) know that the attackers were pakistanis?
indian did war-posturing, and made total clowns out of themselves throughout the process
Lol. its quite evident who made clown out of itself. On one hand you say that Indian attack will get a matching response and on the other hand you rattle and shiver and then call all your masters in panic! Then you say that our proofs are not enough, and after some time you accept that terrorists are pakistanis. Have some self respect atleast.

But the satisfaction will be there will be no Pakistan on world map and their non-stop terror pin-pricks will stop forever. We will be happy with that. After Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan was built in 3 decades. We will rebuild India in 3 decades too.

what a childish response!!. do you realize the number deaths that would be involved? would you give up your family ? war should always be the last recourse.

you cant say that you have actually gotten used to the bombs now! there are at least 3 every week . if that happened in India the government would fall the next day because it was not able to take care of its people.

after 7 pages three facts came out
#1: whatever happened inaftermath of 26/11 pakistan paniked big time &called all her mommy daddy & unclejee but...?

#2: whatever indians did they were supposted & still getting benifits while pakistan is "bleeding" but nobody...?

#3: whatever pakistanies say now they actually p****d in there P**** but now....?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom