What's new

Possible steps to counter the rising threat from IAF ?

wohi to janna hai bhai ke tu kiss mission posible per laga hai ajkal
mere new avatar se aapko kya samjh aya imran bhai ;)

waise aaj kal tabiyat theek nahi chal rahi oopar se ek leagel problem aa gayi thi but soughted owt now

mere new avatar se aapko kya samjh aya imran bhai ;)

waise aaj kal tabiyat theek nahi chal rahi oopar se ek leagel problem aa gayi thi but soughted owt now

tabiyat to kharab ho gee jab dafa 376D lagny wali ho :rofl:

tabiyat to kharab ho gee jab dafa 376D lagny wali ho :rofl:

baat to teri bhi sahi hai.jpg

Guru bhai and Imran bhai apni love story ko private message mein chalao. ..everyone waiting for some discussion on topic....;)

now about the topic of this thread

well as gabbar singh once said ... gabbar ke taap se tumko ek hi aadmi bachha sakta hai ... khud gabbar

if pakistan wants to counter rising threat of IAF then it should do a few things

1. aknowledge that kashmir is indian territorry

2. close all millitant training centeres

3. hand over the perpatrators of khandhar hijak , dawood and company & hafiz saeed and his kind to india

can pakistan do that ... well if it does then there wont be need to spend any more money on arms and ammunation to fight india but if no we will sure make the price of adventurism & animosity with india unaffordable for land of the pure pun intended ;)

The more I look at paf the more I realise how limited your doctrine is to air power.

Your air force with it's single engine philosophy of lightweight fighters with quick turnround times and good awacss cover is based on maintaining your air space only.

You have no desire or designs to hit India massive strategic depth and military infrastructure which is stretched over the subcontinent.

India will be dictating how the air war pans out as you guys will ve purely defensive and respond to iaf strikes only.

The two doctrines are opposites completely.

Iaf twin engined mki and soon rafale and jags abd mirages versus your small agile falcons and thunders over paf airspace only

economy boosts where people are hard working, no chance in Pakistan.

and you are saying we are not hardworking.. either you are not pakistani or may be you are comparing yourself with whole nation..

Why do you not think that this will invite an equal retaliation?

Of course they will retaliate in a full blown 'war' but the Brahmos which has speed along with pin point accuracy will be the first weapon to be used as you can not use Airpower when the enemy has SAM sites and key runways intact as it will mean our jets will have a much tougher job in their airspace.

Now they key is hitting them hard and fast if you take out key power stations, runways and SAM sites it will mean a higher success rate to achieve air superiority when we penetrate their airspace.

Do you remember the recent Iraq war? the Yanks blitz the Iraqis with stealth bombers and cruise missiles before they went in and that was with the Iraqis having no air force.

The more I look at paf the more I realise how limited your doctrine is to air power.

Your air force with it's single engine philosophy of lightweight fighters with quick turnround times and good awacss cover is based on maintaining your air space only.

You have no desire or designs to hit India massive strategic depth and military infrastructure which is stretched over the subcontinent.

India will be dictating how the air war pans out as you guys will ve purely defensive and respond to iaf strikes only.

Iaf twin engined mki and soon rafale and jags abd mirages versus your small agile falcons and thunders over paf airspace only
G Bikul...

Regarding single engine fighter for PAF, thats just a myth created by you guys on forums.
Any airpower is not directed by likes and dislikes of its people, but rather the systems that help in implementing the plans and doctrine.

Regarding your point about deep interdiction not being point of focus of PAF, you should be suprised to know that this is the among one of the MOST discussed topic in PAF. In almost all multinational exercise in which PAF operated, they were generally performing in mix of Counter-Air and interdiction roles.

Lastly depth of India is not a point of concern. PAF is never going to go so deeper, there are always high-value targets that can be neutralized using various means :)

Sir,

PAF was never a defencive air force and would never be----. Regardless of what IAF has---there will be battles over the indian cities.

A saying in urdu " Sasta roye bar bar mehanga roye aik bar".
Quality is best on quantity

Masterkhan.

I doubt you can send s fully loaded thunder or f16 even 200km into Indian airspace.

I feel you would not recover mentally if even two dozen thunders or falcons where lost over Indian soil.

You hi end nos are too small.

Where as India has even today over 200 mki already in service and over 100 mi29/smt/k.

Sir,

PAF was never a defencive air force and would never be----. Regardless of what IAF has---there will be battles over the indian cities.

Sirji
I cant agree with that.For entering in to Indian cities you need to surpass 200+ Su 30MKI .If you are talking about
a scenarion in first of next decade you will Rafale ,FGFA and LCA in addition to that.Then add some 60 Mig 29K
It is a pipedrea to attack India in our soil

Back
Top Bottom