What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

MIRV is not something Pakistan will go for. We already have MREV which Is beyond the capacity of Indian AAD and PAD, that's why India is going for Russian S-400.
MREV is something Pakistan will look into and improve MARV.
Thing about any missile defense system is that buying and deploying them is expensive, but for the enemy taking measures to Dodge them are far less complicated and cheaper

so what is difference b/w MERV and MARV ?

MARV or Maneuverable Reentry vehicle.
MREV or Multiple reentry vehicle.

Pakistan doesnot have either of both. We are trying to achieve something which America achieved in late 70's. Early 80's.

Nor our budget and current technological base is enough to achieve these things in a decade.

India needs Russian weapons, India is not Russia master to dictate them. Its pure Russian business decision what they decide.

The way Pakistan was talking about Su-35 offer, Russia and Pakistan were the best of friends.

Pakistan should buy Chinese missile systems for more than 11 billion dollars in soft loans from China

Pakistan doesnot have either of both. We are trying to achieve something which America achieved in late 70's. Early 80's.

Nor our budget and current technological base is enough to achieve these things in a decade.
No,we do have MREVMREV for over a decade now.
You may have read NESCOM and Strategic command bosses making statements in which they say our missiles can Dodge enemy defenses.
How do you think this ability was achieved.
MIRV is expensive MREV isn't.
Luke i advised @Syed.Ali.Haider yesterday, you guys need to pull your heads out of the gutters if inferiority complex and stop down playing Pakistani technical prowes because either you are ignorant about that it just can't accept that a third world country could do that

Last edited:
Pakistan does have marv also....
If u look at shaheen series pictures closely ..... small black holes at bottom of nose cone are side firing motors that can be used to change the course of rv...
Same as chinese df series

This is from wiki... i know not best of the sources

The Shaheen I is believed to be very accurate;[1] Pakistani military sources state aCEP of 25 to 50 m can be achieved,[3] partly due to a "post-separation attitude correction system."[4] This system would allow the missile to modify its trajectory, improving accuracy and, along with the stealthy warhead shaping, giving some capability to evade missile defence systems. It is based on terminal guidance system technology, which improves warhead accuracy by firing small thrusters to adjust the warhead's trajectory and uses satellite navigation systems to help find the target. Such systems would allow the Shaheen to be used against strategic targets without requiring a nuclear warhead to ensure the target's destruction.[4]

Pakistan does have marv also....
If u look at shaheen series pictures closely ..... small black holes at bottom of nose cone are side firing motors that can be used to change the course of rv...
Same as chinese df series
Exactly and plenty of evidence on other missiles too. Also MREV. WITH declared capability of miniature nukee,its easy to pack in 3-5 in a warhead instead of one large, and use it as nuclear cluster bomb in one general area

And if some one can find a pic of shaheen 3 nose cone u can appreciate that its in 2 segments pointing to mirv vehicle...

I had the pic but deleted it ... i m sure some one can google it

Found one ...

Attachments

• 1446597120714.jpg
    1446597120714.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 52
Janab check my earlier posts and this post
Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response. | Page 2

I have been neutral from the start. Only valid and best answer here is NASR with extended range say 150 KM is the best answer to this quest. Other than that I recomended some options on the link provided above taking consideration of indo-pak scenario in mind.

So don't say like only time will tell. If you have something shoot right over.
Well pardon me if I didn't read every single post by you, I'm not blessed to be a keyboard jockey such as yourself. But my opinion stands. I said nothing wrong and I was merely replying directly to your specific response to me. I assume you can understand that much at least? Thank you.

Retards and autistic sufferers will continue to remain in denial. By all means continue to remain in the 90 percent idiot Population of India.

I can also call you a third rate moron unable to name the UN proscribes baloch terrorist taking shelter in India, but then i dont really want to stoop down to you level of name calling as i have facts, unlike you.

Nasr will be quite hard to engage, First we take out sams then use our other weapons. First get the delivry of S-400 then rant till then eat ghass with cow mata. cheers
Yup we aiways cheers because our
Nasr will be quite hard to engage, First we take out sams then use our other weapons. First get the delivry of S-400 then rant till then eat ghass with cow mata. cheers
cow mata eats grass only............:-):chilli::cheers::victory::bounce::yahoo::guns::guns::astagh:

This induction of S400 is not the end some other surprising inductions are awating my friends.......... Now question more?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom