What's new

'Pope John Paul II wished to take a dip in Ganga'

sxhf9c.jpg

:)

Bhavishya purana also predicted about Mohammad( Mahamada) but lets not discuss it here...and Bhavishya Purana is indeed about Future and not past...the time It was written was centuries before all this stuff happened.

Wrong. It wrote past in future tense. The same way I can write the prediction of breaking of berlin wall now. After it has happened.
Only, I will write it in future tense. After I am dead, my disciples will say I predicted it.

Do you know it PREDICTS adam and eve. How? Unless written by God.

Wrong. It wrote past in future tense. The same way I can write the prediction of breaking of berlin wall now. After it has happened.
Only, I will write it in future tense. After I am dead, my disciples will say I predicted it.

Do you know it PREDICTS adam and eve. How? Unless written by God.

do you know that puranas were orally recited before they were written down?? yes they existed even before paper existed...
it was maharshi Vyas who wrote them for everyone...

do you know that puranas were orally recited before they were written down?? yes they existed even before paper existed...
it was maharshi Vyas who wrote them for everyone...

Not this one at least. It predicts everything till victoria. Then the writer died.
BTW it starts with genesis. Which means the writer was before genesis or he just heard the stories and wrote.

How does it matter whether it is oral or on paper. How can anybody predict adam and eve.

Zakir Naik is a fraud, same as sathya sai baba. The magic is in the words. Try to analyse and you will know. Search the internet.

Not this one at least. It predicts everything till victoria. Then the writer died.
BTW it starts with genesis. Which means the writer was before genesis or he just heard the stories and wrote.

How does it matter whether it is oral or on paper. How can anybody predict adam and eve.

Zakir Naik is a fraud, same as sathya sai baba. The magic is in the words. Try to analyse and you will know. Search the internet.

dude i know zakir naik is fraud...and dunno which bhavishya purana u have read but the one i have clearly states mahamada was a demon :)
zakir naik quotes his own bhavishya purana which is BS and false..

Krishna ko dekh ke lag raha hai vo Jesus ki bansi bajane wala hai :rofl:

One spread the message of non-violence and paid with his life. The other became a central figure in one of the bloodiest wars ever fought. Quite a mismatched pair!

Krishna ko dekh ke lag raha hai vo Jesus ki bansi bajane wala hai :rofl:

One spread the message of non-violence and paid with his life. The other became a central figure in one of the bloodiest wars ever fought. Quite a mismatched pair!

war is inevitable my friend..and war for truth is what we live for :)

One with thousand female company other was bachelor. Lol

We are the land of Kamasutra.

BTW this thread is interesting - what started with the pope is now finally Lord Krishna = Jesus. :lol:

Next what ? Mohammed = Adi Sankaracharya ?

That is a metaphor, there is a deep Yogic significance behind the idea of "Ganga washing away sins". But Ganga the river is regarded with affection because she has watered the land of the Vedas for thousands of years.

agreed completely.

y? . . .

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

cant see anything.

Lord Vishnu in his 8th incarnation as Krishna destroyed the demon Narkasura. The demon Narakaasura was the evil king of Pragjyotishapura, near present-day Assam. Power made the demon king arrogant and he became dangerous to his subjects and even to the gods. He ruled with a reign of terror, abducted 16,000 daughters of the gods, and stole the earrings of Aditi, mother of the gods.

all those women that he married were simply having their love for him reciprocated in the manner they chose. Also, because he is the Supreme Lord, he was able to satisfy each and every one of them. None of his wives ever felt neglected or unloved. He gave each wife 10 sons and 1 daughter.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom