What's new

Pope Benedict to Resign

^^^ not everything is a conspiracy by the west . when you grow older you might realize that .

explain his resignation? don't tell me health issues...
sadly, the Vatican have done nothing to stop the bloodshed of Christians going on in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, and etc...
The Vatican is a just a tool for the west these days....

sadly, the Vatican have done nothing to stop the bloodshed of Christians going on in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, and etc...

How can i explain his resignation? when he declares its due to his health and you refuse to believe him , can i help it? it reminds me of the proverb of "you can take a horse to the water but ...."

by the way more Muslims are getting slaughtered by other Muslims too i do not see any other Muslim country doing anything. the Vatican though being a country has no military and is more of a HQ of the RC church than anything else. they can appeal for calm but cant send in troops.

The pope is a traitor, he resigned by force, the west forced him to resign because of his stance on Syria and his support for the Syrian people and support for peace.... The pope before him was older than him and he barley could walk, Pope Benedict is in way better health and his quitting because of health reasons??

You mad bro?

The Vatican Pope is one of the permanent leaders of WCC (Western Christian Civilization). Although WCC is now led by USA, the Pope still has immense influence over events that shape global events. Obviously Benedict had become unpalatable to the Americans or the Money Barons.

The fact that he resigned when he felt that he was not able to carry out the work god entrusted to him speaks volumes of his integrity . i hope the next Pope is from Asia.

I hope Cardinal Ivan Dias is elected the next pope...our very own from Bandra

I hope Cardinal Ivan Dias is elected the next pope...our very own from Bandra

I am from Dadar .:)

but the possibility of Cardinal Dias becoming the Pope is slim to none. it will be a long time before we get a Indian pope.

I am from Dadar .:)

but the possibility of Cardinal Dias becoming the Pope is slim to none. it will be a long time before we get a Indian pope.

Yes I know His Eminence Cardinal Ivan Dias has a very slim chance...but he was the Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and his next elevation should be the Papacy....By the way i'm from Kurla west :wave:

Vatican lost its power long ago. And day by day most people are becoming athiest or non practising. People are beginning to wake up to the lies you semites have told the world.

new news hours after pope resigned lightining strike the holiest place in vatican....
images

Yes I know His Eminence Cardinal Ivan Dias has a very slim chance...but he was the Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and his next elevation should be the Papacy....By the way i'm from Kurla west :wave:

Are you catholic?

Never liked the guy but can respect the fact that he decided he didn't have it in him to continue leading the strongest church in Christianity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom