What's new

Pope Francis: 'Who am I to judge' gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what Christ said"do not judge others" , who are we mere mortals to judge? If we believe there is a God then let him be the Judge.
let each live with his own Conscience and let god be the final judge on the last day .

I will not judge them,i don't hunt homosexuals pitchfork in hand,i don't punish them for what they are but sodomy is a capital sin and as such homosexuals aren't part of christian catholic and orthodox flock,that means no marriage in church,etc.They live how they want,when they want,just not under the Church.

I will not judge them,i don't hunt homosexuals pitchfork in hand,i don't punish them for what they are but sodomy is a capital sin and as such homosexuals aren't part of christian catholic and orthodox flock,that means no marriage in church,etc.They live how they want,when they want,just not under the Church.

are you gay?

LOL, he wishes he could judge gays. But, he and other Christian leaders realize too many of their followers are gay and don't really adhere to religious principles anymore. So what can he do.

Even Muslims are becoming like that, not in all countries but in some of them.

VATICAN CITY: Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, declaring that it is not his place to judge them – while also condemning the Vatican's reported gay lobby as a “serious problem”.

I think this is a step in the right direction for my church. It's long overdue to let go of old discriminations.

Good job pope ji... you might get some new fans... :girl_wacko:

I think this is a step in the right direction for my church. It's long overdue to let go of old discriminations.

Eventually if we analyse his statement,all he says that he is not the one to judge gays but God himself,but when he talks of lobby that is something really serious to be taken.A Church must consists of popes with neutral minds,who only act upon the way God commanded.
If there is a lobby inside church then it should be investigated,nobody has a right to twist religion.If not,then it is very appreciating.

Eventually if we analyse his statement,all he says that he is not the one to judge gays but God himself,but when he talks of lobby that is something really serious to be taken.A Church must consists of popes with neutral minds,who only act upon the way God commanded.
If there is a lobby inside church then it should be investigated,nobody has a right to twist religion.If not,then it is very appreciating.

with all due respect, i think the muslim faith has been twisted by muslim rulers to include intense hatred of other cultures..

This is goin to be the revival period of Christianity if the pop stays and he has enough backing.

POP YOU ROCK !

He is one of the best POPE Roman Catholics can offer.. He is simple and have a liberal mind.. He is the first pope I respect in Roman Catholic :)

with all due respect, i think the muslim faith has been twisted by muslim rulers to include intense hatred of other cultures..

Not rulers,but groups like TTP,second what it has to do with my statement?have you taken my statement as offensive?:blink:

Not rulers,but groups like TTP,second what it has to do with my statement?have you taken my statement as offensive?:blink:

nope, i didn't. just pointing out that all faiths can get twisted..

edit: in addition, I think the catholic faith got twisted when they started to discriminate against gays, and that the current gay lobby in the vatican is rightfully trying to correct this severe mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom