What's new

At least 50 killed in massacre at Catholic church in southwest Nigeria

Yup , not only me but world believes in that...the sole reason why some have to cry out Islamophobia....

Please read this for a start :

No point arguing with him my friend - you’ll just waste your time.

And then they cry about Islamophobia??? Lol....
Not really . You point scoring ? ....

When thousands of Muslims fled the town of Yelwa in early May, after an attack by Christian tribesmen that killed more than 800, left many more injured and destroyed hundreds of homes and farms, there was hardly any reaction in Europe and America. Apart from the odd Reuters report, there was no comment or condemnation...

When thousands of Muslims fled the town of Yelwa in early May, after an attack by Christian tribesmen that killed more than 800, left many more injured and destroyed hundreds of homes and farms, there was hardly any reaction in Europe and America. Apart from the odd Reuters report, there was no comment or condemnation. The conflict got more attention when Muslims in Kano attacked Christians in retaliation. The Kano Muslims were particularly angered by the failure of president Olusegun Obasanjo, a Christian and a former military chief, to take prompt action to protect the Muslims in Yelwa. Their anger was probably also increased by the international community's tendency to ignore their fate while vociferously and unnecessarily engaging with the conflict in Darfur (western Sudan), and accusing Khartoum of supporting ‘Arab militias' to persecute Sudanese Africans who happen to be Muslims, like the Nigerian victims of Christians' violence.

How do you manage to bring up Hindus in a thread about Islamic terror in Nigeria? this isn't the time and place for that

Yup, notice how this thread has barely gotten any replies compared to the Indian boycott one.
You notice any thread on the 800 dead ?
You don’t care do you actually you and your ilk must be breaking open the champagne and lighting fireworks upon hearing
Filthy point scorer

How do you manage to bring up Hindus in a thread about Islamic terror in Nigeria? this isn't the time and place for that

Because Adonis always presents India as a harmonious, serene land of milk and honey while at the same time speaks of "Them ebeel Mozlems". He had to be shown the truth.

The same way you managed to add Islamic as adjective to terror.
Its calling a spade a spade, I'm not doing it for the sake of criticizing and bashing Islam. This pattern of Nigerian Islamist terrorists and militias slaughtering hordes of unarmed Christians has been too common and constant, who else would do such an attack on a Church? Buddhists? Christians themselves?
Because Adonis always presents India as a harmonious, serene land of milk and honey
While living in New Zealand?

Feels good to be morally better then most people then, just because most people are selfish doesn't mean you and I should be.

Fcuk it lets be selfish

These mofo's attack Islam, attack Muslims, cry about Ukraine and support Israel

Fcuk this shit, I don't give a money's *** about Hindus or christians in Nigeria or anywhere else

Just get used to the world rather then cribbing about it

Its calling a spade a spade, I'm not doing it for the sake of criticizing and bashing Islam. This pattern of Nigerian Islamist terrorists and militias slaughtering hordes of unarmed Christians has been too common and constant, who else would do such an attack? Buddhists? Christians themselves?

Ever studied genocides and tribal warfare in Africa? Or studied the lure of black gold in Nigeria?

Do you get extra cents for throwing keywords like Islamists? If you do, i would not take away your livelihood.

In Liberia, they perform cannibalistic rites on their victims, shall they be called Hindu Aghoris?

Yup, notice how this thread has barely gotten any replies compared to the Indian boycott one.
Why you never made thread for this ?

Nigeria says killing of Muslim travellers was 'prearranged'

Because you don’t care because of their RELIGION .

Back
Top Bottom