What's new

At least 50 killed in massacre at Catholic church in southwest Nigeria

Isn’t there a war between Muslims and Christian’s in Nigeria?

NGO claims 46,000 Christians, 30,000 Muslims, killed in Nigeria within 13 years​

Do you get extra cents for throwing keywords like Islamists? If you do, i would not take away your livelihood.
Using the word "Islamist" is much better then saying "Muslim" as I don't want to generalize every Muslim out there

People care about their own

Look at white people tears about Ukraine compared to indifference about Palestine or Iraq

Muslims too around the world have become indifferent to people who they don't care about, you say 50 dead in Nigeria and my immediate feelings are that these Kaffirs don't care about us so why should I care about them

Deeper introspection softens this and you feel more remorse about the victims whoever they are

But this is the world we live in, the world Muslim population is now 2 billion and we better get used to defending our own

U are racist to Afghans and berate them, so that contradicts your viewpoint LOL

Why you never made thread for this ?

Nigeria says killing of Muslim travellers was 'prearranged'

Because you don’t care because of their RELIGION .
Its bad what happened, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Boko Haram started this by slaughtering villages of unarmed Christian civilians as a part of their campaign to "cleanse" Muslim majority areas in Nigeria as to implement a full blown Islamic state. Its still wrong what the Christian militias did in return, two wrongs don't make a right and going out and slaughtering random Muslims to "retaliate" doesn't help much

U are racist to Afghans and berate them, so that contradicts your viewpoint LOL

I don't consider afghans my own, they might as well be Hindus or Nigerian xtians,

Their lar aur bar poison has made them what they are

Its bad what happened, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Boko Haram started this by slaughtering villages of unarmed Christian civilians as a part of their campaign to "cleanse" Muslim majority areas in Nigeria as to implement a full blown Islamic state. Its still wrong what the Christian militias did in return, two wrongs don't make a right and going out and slaughtering random Muslims to "retaliate" doesn't help much

Yeah but they did and did you see Europeans or white people cry about it

Using the word "Islamist" is much better then saying "Muslim" as I don't want to generalize every Muslim out there

Please don't use "Islamist" to describe those who only carry the name and lineage of Muslims but don't understand the progressive, justice-oriented and rational philosophies and laws of Islam. It is like calling the magnificent cat a dog. How can we call Al Qaeda, Boko Haraam, "Muslim" Brotherhood, Taliban, Tableeghi Jamaat, Jemaah "Islamiya", "I"SIS etc as islamists when they go opposite to the teachings of Islam ? Please watch this short, wonderful and educating speech by the late Hafiz al Assad, former president of Syria giving a victory speech in 1982 after Syrians defeated the "M"B in a six-year war from 1976 to 1982 :

Please don't use "Islamist" to describe those who only carry the name and lineage of Muslims but don't understand the progressive, justice-oriented and rational philosophies and laws of Islam. It is like calling the magnificent cat a dog. How can we call Al Qaeda, Boko Haraam, "Muslim" Brotherhood, Taliban, Tableeghi Jamaat, Jemaah "Islamiya", "I"SIS etc as islamists when they go opposite to the teachings of Islam ? Please watch this short, wonderful and educating speech by the late Hafiz al Assad, former president of Syria giving a victory speech in 1982 after Syrians defeated the "M"B in a six-year war from 1976 to 1982 :
People use the term Islamist to beat down on Muslims and then justify it because it’s in the Meriam Webster Dictionary - it reminds me of how the white slave owners of old would use the word coon and N1***R to beat down on the black African population.

Why 50....90% of terrorist attacks around the world and owned/done by Islamist organisations.......factor-in those victims too.....

and out of those million killed majority would be when Muslims killed Muslims....Iraq-Iran - Jordan Palestine, Shia Sunni, ISIS-Syria/Iraq, Pakistan-Balochistan/FATA, Afghanistan - Taliban,..... Non-Muslims (West) instigated and fuelled the fire..... it was then predominantly Muslims who took the flame and burnt each other.

Can you count ?

I don't consider afghans my own, they might as well be Hindus or Nigerian xtians,

Their lar aur bar poison has made them what they are

That's like Takfiri territory.

Its really hard not to be "racist" towards Afghans judging by their actions and mentality, Just saying

I was pointing out hypocrisy in that guy's viewpoint.

It’s much older than that , There were riots , killings prior to Boko haraam ( you see what I did there ) .

It’s terrible no doubt but you posted this thread to point score by your own reply .

Back
Top Bottom