What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

For British, religion meant how to make Hindus and Muslims fight each other and kept on looting India.

Hindus and Muslims fight each other and Christian Britain drink blood of both ... Right... :agree:

There is a huge difference. No Vedic verse can justify things like that unlike 'religion of peace etc'.
Verses are as hollow as you make them.

Having a sense of morality independent of faith is a fundamental Dharmic concept.
For example if you point out a violent verse to me - I will choose to ignore it and follow the one that I find compatible with my conscience. I dont become an apostate for that. That, my friend, is the difference between Dharmic cultures and others. Does this make others bad? Nope - only different. :yay:

Agreed :agree: Lets leave this :)
Hinduism is a religion as well as a culture. The hollow words like whole world is my family etc is just like saying Islam is the religion of peace..so the point is it's not about what's in the book or definition but what actually they do..I have zero respect for those who think people of other religion are lesser Indians.
one thread is already got closed..so as you said let's leave it for now.

Hindus and Muslims fight each other and Christian Britain drink blood of both ... Right... :agree:

What kind of a statement is that? :crazy:

Give me those 100's of proof's to look into ...

There are many,too much to elaborate here.And many intresting accounts like Arabian traders visiting kerala in the 7th century(proof for islam in Kerala) reporting tjat the tomb at Mylapore is called 'Beth Thoma' (Syriac/ Aramaic word meaning 'house of Thomas),which is a proof of Christians in Kerala.

And many more proofs exist,as inscriptions,traveller accounts,stone crosses in case of christianity and a lot more.

I am Totally against NSS and SNDP ... these are Castist Stupid organization which keep Hindus Divided ... i am all for banning this organization ... are u ready to support banning all Christian funded ill-legitimate Missionaries ...

India is Culturally a Hindu Country ... any one who try to interfere in it or try to change it should be treated with iron fist ... u can live in this country like all of us ... but law making powers cant be given to people who doesnt belong to native religion...

India is culturally Hindu(not religiously Hindu) but religiously diverse where every body can preach and practice their religion without fear.. something so I don't see the need banning all missionary groups..yes those who try to convert people by bribe or force can be punished.

BS. :pissed:
They will be ill treated only if they raise their weapons against the state and blow people up. For being themselves and for being patriotic folks they can not be discriminated.
Thats the reason y i say a Non-Hindu can never understand Indian Culture ... u people will always be a Alien to our Country and always will be treated like one ...

Ya but u should say because they where more interested in looting India... they understood that for every converted Christian they would have to treat them on par with Britishers and establish huge Churches and that mean significant investment of their loot in India itself ...

Black Christians always felt discrimination everywhere till the end of Apartheid in Africa and Civil Rights Movement in America. I don't think that Indian Christians converts were going to get equal status from the British.

India is culturally Hindu(not religiously Hindu) but religiously diverse where every body can preach and practice their religion without fear.. something so I don't see the need banning all missionary groups..yes those who try to convert people by bribe or force can be punished.

Fair enough! :yay:
"practice their religion without fear" - Perfect :agree:
Conversion is evil - We are human beings, not chemicals :devil:
I am outta here...kinda stinks of religious bigotry now :P

Nair saab, if Christians today are able to convert Hindus to their religion, dont you think its a failure of Hinduism (and we as Hindus to a large extent) that has failed to influence its own people?

What do u my Friend think Missionaries are for ... :omghaha:

Black Christians always felt discrimination everywhere till the end of Apartheid in Africa and Civil Rights Movement in America. I don't think that Indian Christians converts were going to get equal status from the British.

You're right,the attitude of Portuguese missionaries towards the imdigenous christians in Kerala,and converted ones at goa was very harsh-they were told to give up their customs & traditions.

People like him will claim that minority communities are alien to India.

No one gives an '****' about it.

Nair saab, if Christians today are able to convert Hindus to their religion, dont you think its a failure of Hinduism (and we as Hindus to a large extent) that has failed to influence its own people?

Nope i dont see that.. first they invade our country, then they loot it ... then start giving some bones to Hungry Dog to side with them... Some Lions stand upright inspite of Hunger while some are ready to become Dogs to quench their Hunger ...

Its not the tribe's failure for the Weakness shown by these Dogs ...

Can somebody please pass on the message to the Pope that all of Pakistan denounces the attack, most vehemently the Muslims denounce it! Furthermore, he should have been sending similar prayers for 50k+ Muslims killed in Pakistan alone, 2 million plus in Iraq and God knows how many in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc., because of direct actions of hate and war mongers of the west.

Equal not the least fair treatment like Humans ... as they treated as Animals ...

but those Dumb's never understood that ...

Back
Top Bottom