What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

This is the justification of this attack. This is the real color. Keep on.:pakistan:

this is the justification for the attack? its so sad that i rarely meet a honest indian.
i don't know why you people are such pathetic liars, you know what they say when repeat a lie over and over you start believing it. you can lie to yourself but your not fooling anybody else here.

now as for india
why have 10s of thousands of minorities been killed in india? pakistan is a ant compared to india when it comes to crimes against minorities, every year thousands die in your country for being christians and muslims by hindu pigs in pakistan you can't even show me more then few hundred dead minorities in a year.

CHRISTIANITY IN KERALA

The origins of Christianity in Kerala go back to the earliest period of the Church itself. In fact, there is a tradition among the Christian people of Kerala that St. Thomas the Apostle, one of the twelve disciples of Jesus, landed on the Kerala coast in 52 A.D. and preached the Gospel. He organized Christian communities, in several places and established seven churches in Kerala and then at last got martyrdom in Mylapore, Chennai, in 72 A.D.

Christ age was 32 years when he had crucified ... And you mentioned that he had landed in Kerala in 52 AD ... Can you give reference ..........

But then you 'manufactured' some other minorities - like Ahmadis and now Shias.
In 1947 they were like - "Oooh yeah - lets go to Pakistan, after all our Qaid is Shia :woot: :pakistan:
In 2013 they are like - "Damn..... :hang2:

wtf did i just read? are you okay in the head buddy? im not even sure if your worth replying to lol

There are more Muslims in India than the entire population of Pakistan.

THIS SHOWS THE REALITY.

another sad pathetic indian lie lol.:omghaha:

why have 10s of thousands of minorities been killed in india? pakistan is a ant compared to india when it comes to crimes against minorities, every year thousands die in your country for being christians and muslims by hindu pigs in pakistan you can't even show me more then few hundred dead minorities in a year.

and i got a infraction for using the phrase "and Pigs will fly" :azn:
@nuclearpak, @Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not bring the Convertors here :omghaha:

nobody has the intention to derail the thread but it boils the blood when Hindu fanatics call everybody except Hindus as traitors and proclaim to kill those who kill the cows..perhaps they should have killed vivekananda for saying a good Hindu should eat beef.

So f ucking nothing, I guess it hasn't dawned on you yet that this is a hate crime from the followers of one religion against the followers of another religion without any motive. Muslim deaths by the hands of Muslims doesn't make any news because it's a daily occurrence and it comes with the territory - completely different to Muslims killing Non Muslims.

ladies and gents this is indian logic for you lol, i think pakistan needs to decrease its defence budget becuase we aren't dealing with much lol

this is the justification for the attack? its so sad that i rarely meet a honest indian.
i don't know why you people are such pathetic liars, you know what they say when repeat a lie over and over you start believing it. you can lie to yourself but your not fooling anybody else here.

now as for india

1) Increasing minority population in India, 2) more Muslims in India than the entire population of Pakistan and 3) top posts( including President, PM, Army Chief, IB Chief, Chief Justice, Speaker, Vice President, State CMs) for minorities actually SHOW THE TRUE COLOR OF INDIA.

YOUR COUNTRY IS MILES AWAY TO BE COMPARED WITH INDIA.

1) Increasing minority population in India, 2) more Muslims in India than the entire population of Pakistan and 3) top posts( including President, PM, Army Chief, IB Chief, Chief Justice, Speaker, Vice President, State CMs) for minorities actually SHOW THE TRUE COLOR OF INDIA.

YOUR COUNTRY IS MILES AWAY TO BE COMPARED WITH INDIA.

i don't know who you think your fooling but anyone reading this should just google"crimes against minorities in india"

ladies and gents this is indian logic for you lol, i think pakistan needs to decrease its defence budget becuase we aren't dealing with much lol

:lol:

get on with your rants and take a nap, and stop quoting others and wasting their time with your dribble.

so go ahead criticise the wrong doings of those priests who use their position to involve in politics instead of calling all the Christians as traitors just because they believe in different religion which is not native.
what about SNDP And NSS ? would you criticise them also ?
do you have the percentage of molesters in each religion ? how big is the difference ? is there any proof that it's motivated by religious belief or practice ?
I am Totally against NSS and SNDP ... these are Castist Stupid organization which keep Hindus Divided ... i am all for banning this organization ... are u ready to support banning all Christian funded ill-legitimate Missionaries ...

India is Culturally a Hindu Country ... any one who try to interfere in it or try to change it should be treated with iron fist ... u can live in this country like all of us ... but law making powers cant be given to people who doesnt belong to native religion...

Christ age was 32 years when he had crucified ... And you mentioned that he had landed in Kerala in 52 AD ... Can you give reference ..........

St. Thomas one of the 12 apostles of Jesus Christ landed in Kerala in 52AD to spread Christianity.

Back
Top Bottom