What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

nobody has the intention to derail the thread but it boils the blood when Hindu fanatics call everybody except Hindus as traitors and proclaim to kill those who kill the cows..perhaps they should have killed vivekananda for saying a good Hindu should eat beef.

Hindus can't be fanatics. :D Hinduism is not a religion. Those who think Hinduism to be a mazhab is too highly influenced by other institutionalized religions. Let's just ignore off topic stuff :angel:
The entire world is my family. But yes I have my set of beliefs. But I won't force it upon anyone, neither will I kill someone for it. But there are exceptions :devil:

Not Much... because most Proud Hindus didnt compromise with their religion unlike some ... Just like Hindus Stood against Muslim conversion for 800 years under Islamic rule of India...

not much because British were only interested in looting India!!!

Pakistanis kept the difference between the native Muslims population and the migrant Muslim populations, the difference got stronger with each passing year.
oh ok thanks for sharing budey babey

St. Thomas one of the 12 apostles of Jesus Christ landed in Kerala in 52AD to spread Christianity.

Those all are lies ... to make a Christian feel are a part of wider Christian audience ... in ever other Country they cooked up such stories ... to make converted christian's feel they have not converted for money...

not much because British were only interested in looting India!!!
Ya but u should say because they where more interested in looting India... they understood that for every converted Christian they would have to treat them on par with Britishers and establish huge Churches and that mean significant investment of their loot in India itself ...

and its much cheaper to just change the History and make Indians feel more acceptable to British by putting theories like Aryan Invasion ...

534337_10151861010864076_173845995_n.jpg

Hindus can't be fanatics. :D Hinduism is not a religion. Those who think Hinduism to be a mazhab is too highly influenced by other institutionalized religions. Let's just ignore off topic stuff :angel:
The entire world is my family. But yes I have my set of beliefs. But I won't force it upon anyone, neither will I kill someone for it. But there are exceptions :devil:

Hinduism is a religion as well as a culture. The hollow words like whole world is my family etc is just like saying Islam is the religion of peace..so the point is it's not about what's in the book or definition but what actually they do..I have zero respect for those who think people of other religion are lesser Indians.
one thread is already got closed..so as you said let's leave it for now.

Thats how they Rewrite History and show proudly to the world ... that we never force any one ...

Thats the truth about Christianity & Islam in Kerala.You think thats,made up history?

Do you think that it was tipu sultan who brought Islam to kerala,and it was portuguese who brought christianity here?

Dear,there are 100s of proofs for these,understand it first.

Hinduism is a religion as well as a culture. The hollow words like whole world is my family etc is just like saying Islam is the religion of peace..so the point is it's not about what's in the book or definition but what actually they do..I have zero respect for those who think people of other religion are lesser Indians.
one thread is already got closed..so as you said let's leave it for now.
Thats the reason y i say a Non-Hindu can never understand Indian Culture ... u people will always be a Alien to our Country and always will be treated like one ...

Thats the truth about Christianity & Islam in Kerala.You think thats,made up history?

Do you think that it was tipu sultan who brought Islam to kerala,and it was portuguese who brought christianity here?

Dear,there are 100s of proofs for these,understand it first.
Give me those 100's of proof's to look into ...

Back
Top Bottom