What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
Some Turk wants to invade India. This should be hilarious considering that their NATO insurance cover does not extend to trying to annex another nation. Should be hilarious when they try and march across Iran and Pakistan.:rofl:

Wtf are talking about lol? :rofl:

İt shows the muslim world fool. Where do you come to a conclusion that Turkey is going tn conquer all those places.

Refer to the post wrt the map by its poster.

Nah we are inviting India to the Ummah lol.

That would be funny and sort of redundant...RSS would go on the war path.

İt shows the muslim world fool. Where do you come to a conclusion that Turkey is going tn conquer all those places.

I said some Turk NOT Turkey as a nation engaging in conquest.

Refer to the post wrt the map by its poster.

That would be funny and sort of redundant...RSS would go on the war path.

I said some Turk NOT Turkey as a nation engaging in conquest.

I honestly think OIC should invite India just to see RSS go crazy lol.

I honestly think OIC should invite India just to see RSS go crazy lol.

It would be a sight. Togadia might die of a heart attack and that would make it totally worth it.:rofl: So would Buttsy I think, he was mad enough that KSA even has a shred of diplomatic contact with us given the fact that he has yet not attained the promised land, an offer such as that might send him over the edge, next thing you know he'll be setting off bombs all over the Arab nations.

Turkey has better future with Europe than with arabs or iranians/pakistanis/ other islamic states

Some Turk wants to invade India. This should be hilarious considering that their NATO insurance cover does not extend to trying to annex another nation. Should be hilarious when they try and march across Iran and Pakistan.:rofl:
Is does only show the muslim populated areas, i wonder how you became Think thank analyst if you even cant figure that out.

Is does only show the muslim populated areas, i wonder how you became Think thank analyst if you even cant figure that out.

Context. Context is key, surely you read my friend Mamba's posts preceding my own, yes? He was jesting but the insinuation of the jest was clear, yes? Lord, is everyone so serious here?

No Union but strong ties with everyone.

Ummah is impossible.

Turan in current situation is close to be impossible, not before Russian influence is removed, and problems between Central Asian countries is solved.

EU, we had enough of their sh.t, we don't need them to stand in our legs.

SCO, basicly means cutting all the ties with west, even if they accept us its very very risky, not necessary, having strong ties with them is enough.

None of the above... My heart with Turan but if we dont get rich and developed (highly) no way to lead properly, our Turkic friends worship the power. Top10 in all major categories is a must...

If you're dreaming of "leading" you're gonna have a bad time, nobody wants someone else to lead. Best solution is everyone having a voice in some kind of parliament.

dudes im against turan or any kind pf pan-turkism or any ideological movment this will exclud Pakistan from our union . any ideological movment will lead us into nothing this is my idea

turkey must start seljuk union and restore seljuk atabegs start it with 3 first country which are rdy to join azerbijan-turkmenistan-pakistan . turkey is strong in everything except energy i can almost say the same for pakistan you have a lot of men power and u have a lot of productions while we have a lot of energy with little population we can fix each other :big_boss: pakistan is nuclear power which is make it very impotent for our future and they make a lot of food something we need :D both turkey and pakistan can have cheap energy from us and this is just the beginning if Afghanistan(strategic geography and a lot of mines) join us than karachi will be turkistan port to the world we just need railway for that :D than we can call more member into our union including uzbekistan(they have big gold mines and oil-cotton economy ) kirgiyzistan(big gold mine and food productions ) gorgia northern cypurs . we should work on kazakhstan and tajikistan the are more likely to be on russian side imagine all these gold mine, oil, food, cotton pakistan-turkey productions and men power can do ! we will need make one common bank similar to world bank but only open to our own member and this bank can give a Loan to it's member more this bank become richer more we will able to develop our country faster

Back
Top Bottom