What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
If you're dreaming of "leading" you're gonna have a bad time, nobody wants someone else to lead. Best solution is everyone having a voice in some kind of parliament.

Since you are not able to read between lines I suggest you to read my posts over and over before replying them. I am not "dreaming" of something. If there will be a union like Turan someone must lead others to unite otherwise nobody will meet by themselves. And if you are not really strong and powerful at economic, political and military level no one will listen and follow you. After you accomplish that you can sit and discuss with others about how the union will be run. God, even Bilal could understand what I meant.

Another thing.

İf there would be any union at all. The most succesfull would be a Turki union due to cultural and religious affinity.
However here comes the first problem.

The purpose of a union is to form a unity. To form a unity, the individual states have to give more and more of their sovereignty towards the union. Dictators(permanent rulers) are not keen to give power of the state(aka. property of the dictator) towards a union.

And since most of the Turkic countries are being ruled by dictators including ours, there goes the Turkic Union...

dudes im against turan or any kind pf pan-turkism or any ideological movment this will exclud Pakistan from our union . any ideological movment will lead us into nothing this is my idea
turkey must start seljuk union and restore seljuk atabegs start it with 3 first country which are rdy to join azerbijan-turkmenistan-pakistan . turkey is strong in everything except energy i can almost say the same for pakistan you have a lot of men power and u have a lot of productions while we have a lot of energy with little population we can fix each other pakistan is nuclear power which is make it very impotent for our future and they make a lot of food something we need both turkey and pakistan can have cheap energy from us and this is just the beginning if Afghanistan(strategic geography and a lot of mines) join us than karachi will be turkistan port to the world we just need railway for that than we can call more member into our union including uzbekistan(they have big gold mines and oil-cotton economy ) kirgiyzistan(big gold mine and food productions ) gorgia northern cypurs . we should work on kazakhstan and tajikistan the are more likely to be on russian side imagine all these gold mine, oil, food, cotton pakistan-turkey productions and men power can do ! we will need make one common bank similar to world bank but only open to our own member and this bank can give a Loan to it's member more this bank become richer more we will able to develop our country faster

Another thing.
İf there would be any union at all. The most succesfull would be a Turki union due to cultural and religious affinity.
However here comes the first problem.
The purpose of a union is to form a unity. To form a unity, the individual states have to give more and more of their sovereignty towards the union. Dictators(permanent rulers) are not keen to give power of the state(aka. property of the dictator) towards a union.

And since most of the Turkic countries are being ruled by dictators including ours, there goes the Turkic Union...
its Normal practice....dont take it serious
I say establish Turanian union first then after that maybe in like 100 years we can work on the Ummah. At this point though they all look out of reach. I mean how many Turkic countries recognize cyprus?

I wont like Pan Turk Drama, anything that exclude two important countries Indonesia & Pakistan....
I've Insight (maybe wrong)...In next 50 years I see revival of Caliphate....which means all muslims of the world act like ONE BODY....instead of choosing on like/dislike

Last edited:
I wont like Pan Turk Drama, anything that exclude two important countries Indonesia & Pakistan....
I've Insight (maybe wrong)...In next 50 years I see revival of Caliphate....which means all muslims of the world act like ONE BODY....instead of choosing on like/dislike
Turks and Turkics will never make an union based on race alone. Others should be able to join too such as Georgia, etc. At the moment Turkic countries already have Turkic counsil and other organizations that promote common culture. I think this shouldn't be mistaken for that we are excluding relationships with other countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware of large unions who have the ability to pass pre-emptive federal law, that applies to the entire union. It is a good way to see the individuality of each member be diminished.

I say Turkic Union then slowly expand it to ummah after a while depending on how stable a particular country is.

Mate this not about if these unions are possible or not... it's purely about "In which union do you want Turkey in ?"
Mate there are two unions,EU and SCO,both not good for us.
The Ummah and Turan dont exist,so how can i want Turkiye in a union that doesnt exist?

Mate there are two unions,EU and SCO,both not good for us.
The Ummah and Turan dont exist,so how can i want Turkiye in a union that doesnt exist?

If you can choose ?

I think its about time that Turkish come back to the Ummah and lead from the front like the good old Ottoman days :yes4:

Ummah died with Ottomans for us. :yes4:

Stay out of any unions they are nothing but a mess.

Back
Top Bottom