What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
I voted for Turkic union but i changed my mind, a Turkic Union is no possible just like ummah whats left is EU and SCO, and booth are not good for us.

We are allread in NATO so security shouldnt be a problem we should stay without a union.

The SCO is not a military alliance like NATO, and it's not a geopolitical union like the EU.

The SCO is all about energy security and border security in the Central Asian region.

Which is why it was founded by Russia, China, the Central Asian states.

It's funny to see people dreaming about Ummah; it's like they are blocking out what's going on around the world.

The prime examples of why a Ummah is impossible is the recent (and long going) sectarian war/violence in Syria and Iraq. Not to mention how planes and airports in Pakistan are constantly being attacked....

It's funny to see people dreaming about Ummah; it's like they are blocking out what's going on around the world.

The prime examples of why a Ummah is impossible is the recent (and long going) sectarian war/violence in Syria and Iraq. Not to mention how planes and airports in Pakistan are constantly being attacked....
All of the ones listed are dreams. :(

Most rrealistic would be the e.u but is it beneficial for us?

turkey and azerbijan should try to make the central asian union first than make some improvement in these 5 country than join it along with Georgia and pakistan !
this union will based on the ataturk's six arrow
this union will share the inel and military aid with it's members and will have quick respond force and every country will have at least one military base for it
this union will hold a political union in the world and support each other in UN or against any hostile country
this union will make economical block for it's members
this union will play major role in energy/food/gold issue
this union will play geopolitical role
this union will make culture and sport season
this union will make science block with it's members
this union may able to share the WMD with it's members in difficult conditions
(pakistani nuke and kazakhistan/uzbekistan bio WMD)

with this gold and energy and food and common root&culture
future will be ours !

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows most of the Turkic countries plan to join the Eurasian union. (New Soviet Union)
planed or russian / iranian block are forcing them to join ? if u dont do it u may never have the chance again ! Russian Belarus and Kazakhstan custom union get heavy damage for Ukraine issue it's economy get damage for russian's actions i dont think kazakhs will be happy for it ! azerbijan will do anything to not to join it turkmenistan is natural country the only vanurable remain is Kyrgyzstan if u start the union will strong back bone all turkic will join u

First Turan we have to unite then a union with frindly countries

so after Turan I think the best way would be : Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tadjikistan this are the most reliable Countries wich could be trusted and really be something like EU.. (problem is that most Countries have their big problems)

I don't know which Arab country we could trust Saudi Arabia is not trusty thats like letting a Fox in henhouse
Irak you can forget because of war, Syria is also in war, Agypt is Saudis dog - after Muslim Brothers you cannot trust this Diktatorship.. for me even baschar al assad is more trustworthy! Lybia is not stable, Tunesia could be, Algeria seems to be som kind of trusty , also Libnan but I donno with hizbanger I dont know really ..

Iran not really its nothing to rely Afghan is not stable.. also government is put there from America can you trust them?

so I think the best way is Turan then best friends club call it Ummah and then countries that have full cooporation but not full in it like Maroc, Tunesia, Algeria, Lybia, Jordan, ?Afghan?

so then there should be a 3 party cooperation with iran, Saudi and so on..

what I want to say is we should not say no you cannot be part of us.. or we should all work together until we can trust each other there are countries you can trust nowadays and then there are some you have to work until you trust each other!

@rmi5

Im saying shoot for the Turkic Union then after that slowly include other muslim countries based on their situation. For example they should have a stable economy, have a political system that conforms with ours, they shouldn't be low tech (Bad infrastructure, people can't read etc.) Potential muslim countries would be malaysia, indonesia, bosnia, albania and maybe some arab countries after a while.

Also in any union I think that the individual member states would want alot of independence in running their own countires.

so I think the best way is Turan then best friends club call it Ummah and then ccountries that have full cooporation but not full in it like Maroc, Tunesia, Algeria, Lybia, Jordan, ?Afghan?

Thats a good idea.

No.......Actually, they doesn't have the idealogy which suits for this rule anymore and that includes Arabs and Persians as well....except Pakistanis!!
Explain,what do you mean to say?

Just so everyone knows most of the Turkic countries plan to join the Eurasian union. (New Soviet Union)
Given their circumstances, they will do what's the best for them, but if they knowingly sacrifice their long term sovereignty for Russia, it will be game over for them. If they stick with Russia for now and later on switch to a possible Turkic union, no problem imo. Let Turkey and Azerbaijan make a solid positive move first (which, im afraid, wont happen with akp in Turkey), then other Turkic countries' interest will slowly grow like a rolling snowball, i think. Especially significant projects like trans Caspian pipeline project would bring Turkmenistan definitely closer to Turkey and Azerbaijan. we really should't be surprised if some Turkic countries make decisions in favor of Russia if Turkey can't mean anything for them in certain fields, those people wanna make progress and develop too, and Russia is unfortunately whom they can economically depend the best on.

Back
Top Bottom