What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
If indians allow our media in india, only then we can only theirs.

But then again, india knows its cultural inferiority w.r.t to us, and they have been scared to allow Pakistani media channels in india.

Why do you think its a cultural threat for Pakistan? Pakistan and India share same language. I think its cultural threat for Bangladesh since Hindi is a threat for Bengali, not for Urdu. We here are so addicted with Indian shows and movies that apart from news time people here hardly watch BD channels (There are 30+ channels, all are mostly news channels) and kids and teenagers know better Hindi than Indians. I myself watch Indian shows regularly. I like Kapil Sharma's comedy show on colors :yahoo: and also like TV serials Saraswatichandra, Meri Bhabhi and Veera. :bounce: BD channels hardly have anything entertaining apart from political talk shows and news. Almost 24 hrs they show news. So audience are hooked to Indian channels. Indian channels are really saving grace for BD Tv audience who seek entertainment.

And Movies, lets not talk about it.

Your situation is actually quite similar to Pakistanis, as they also have some pretty good news shows(this is one point where Indian media sucks big time) but as far as serials r concerned Indian serials r big time hit n the channels which show them have pretty high TRPs.

U know the funny part is whatever few Indian serials(Yes mostly saas bahu serials n no Comedy nights with Kapil:D) that r shown in Pak today r telecasted by their own TV channels as Indian Channels r most probably already banned in Pak for quite some years but there is still this fuss about India media aggression.

Now they have also started importing n dubbing Turkish serials in Pak n there is a new issue of Turkish media aggression in Pak...:lol:

ban indian media.

Everything Indian should be banned in Pakistan. From tea to tomato, movies to songs, Pakistan should ideally ban every single film, documentary, news, movie, song, tune etc that originates in India. If Pakistan wants to take up Arab/Turkish/American culture without hindrance we should congratulate them instead of feeling bad.
India follows American culture.

but we are more indians than indians. dont you know? and then again if you dont show all that nudity, it will imply that we have been hijacked by islamic fundos. And what is it that you have got against item songs? A girl moving her naked body is a part of modern art. you should appreciate the curves. what will become of Pakistan with this close mindedness? utterly disappointed. we need nude shows to counter fundamentalism. :/

but we are more indians than indians. dont you know? and then again if you dont show all that nudity, it will imply that we have been hijacked by islamic fundos. And what is it that you have got against item songs? A girl moving her naked body is a part of modern art. you should appreciate the curves. what will become of Pakistan with this close mindedness? utterly disappointed. we need nude shows to counter fundamentalism. :/
Dude i think you need something called as "****", Google it, it ain't bad!
Fundamentalism needs to be stopped, i agree, but not at the expense of our stance on Kashmir.
First priority should be given to the local film Industry.
I am against banning all Indian media however 95 or so percent of it should be banned, that said GOOD NEWS AT LAST :partay::partay::partay:

If indians allow our media in india, only then we can only theirs.

But then again, india knows its cultural inferiority w.r.t to us, and they have been scared to allow Pakistani media channels in india.
Any source? IMP they aren't inferior to us in anything regarding culture, they are Indians and we Pakistanis and that's it.

Seriously other than Indian songs every thing else s*x. Movies are crap these days. Never liked Indian dramas and when it comes to Pakistan Indian media is really biased and not neutral as it should.

And when India does not allow Pakistani content than why it was allowed Indian ?

it should a given that filthy indian media should be banned in Pakistan , its downright filthy and there is no need for it in Pakistan

It's useless to bury your head in the sand........ if you go with this...... what's next? Bunch of touchy losers.......... always whining about irrelevant things........

Seriously other than Indian songs every thing else s*x. Movies are crap these days. Never liked Indian dramas and when it comes to Pakistan Indian media is really biased and not neutral as it should.

And when India does not allow Pakistani content than why it was allowed Indian ?
You said it bro. :enjoy:

If Pakistan don't want its people to be frog in the well they should not ban Indian media. :angel:

let the people decide..........trp shows a common Pakistani wants to see Indian channels...........govt. shouldnt ban

Dude i think you need something called as "****", Google it, it ain't bad!
Fundamentalism needs to be stopped, i agree, but not at the expense of our stance on Kashmir.
First priority should be given to the local film Industry.
I am against banning all Indian media however 95 or so percent of it should be banned, that said GOOD NEWS AT LAST :partay::partay::partay:

i was being sarcastic btw. lol

Back
Top Bottom