What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
Anyone spreading endian media needs to be charged with treason, I should have been more clear apologies.

I know what should be done with these fake extemist Islamists (yet living in kaffir countries) "Syed Arabs".

Spain and Greece have given a good template on how to deal with this menace.

These people take non Muslims' tolerance as weakness. They understand only one language it would seem. ;)

I know what should be done with these fake extemist Islamists (yet living in kaffir countries) "Syed Arabs".

Spain and Greece have given a good template on how to deal with this menace.

These people take non Muslims' tolerance as weakness. They understand only one language it would seem. ;)

You really are a roach one just cannot get rid of you, first take care of India 200m Muslims and rising. ;) We all know the aukat (non at all) of dotheads such as yourself aka the internet yindoo. :lol: Your own country has the second most Muslims in the world and here you are talking about Greece or Spain. :laugh:

You really are a roach one just cannot get rid of you, first take care of India 200m Muslims and rising. ;) We all know the aukat (non at all) of dotheads such as yourself aka the internet yindoo. :lol: Your own country has the second most Muslims in the world and here you are talking about Greece or Spain. :laugh:

Good to see the admiration these fake Arabs have for what Spain and Greece did to his pathetic kind when the last one was kicked out.

These cowardly extremists want others to "take up arms" while hundreds of thousands of their pathetic kind are dying in Syria and Iraq and Pakistan.

While they are sitting in non Muslim kaffir countries claiming others will take care of these issues.

BTW, I just got my shoes polished by a Syed cobbler. There are some advantages after all. ;)

Last edited:
Good to see the admiration these fake Arabs have for what Spain and Greece did to his pathetic kind when the last one was kicked out.

These cowardly extremists want others to "take up arms" while hundreds of thousands of their pathetic kind are dying in Syria and Iraq and Pakistan.

While they are sitting in non Muslim kaffir countries claiming others will take care of these issues.

BTW, I just got my shoes polished by a Syed cobbler. There are some advantages after all. ;)

You do not even make sense, do you even comprehend what I write half the time because your responses say you were definitively raised like a slumdog with minimal contact with English speakers. :lol: As for getting your shoes polished by a Syed cobbler, us Muslims around here Syed and non Syed alike get our rods polished by hindnis so I would say we are getting the better end of the deal and we do not pay for nothing either. Now have a good life pagan. ;)

Pretty lame. ;)

BTW, seems I got why that "rod" is torn off (or cut off). ;)

If someone in Pakistan wants to watch Indian content they should be allowed to...if any channel wants to show Indian made contact they should be allowed to. This is what we call democracy. Either be part of the civilized world and actually be able to ignore things that offend you or don't call your country "free".

actually its not about Indian culture. I am sure Indian women portrayal in Indian dramas and films is far from Indian culture.

its about useless meaningless Star plus dramas.

Turkish dramas are far more refreshing near to reality. its not like that a dead women is covered in tons of gold and make up :laugh:
Some turkish dramas with explicit sexual content and even incest are aired in pakistan..Is all that acceptable in the name of ummah? Or should there be sensoring..?

Indian dramas, films and even commercials should be banned from Pakistan completely coz they are destroying not only our culture but our next generation as well. It has also polluted urdu language. I have personally seen many people using hindi words without even realizing it, and I have even saw few women wearing saree. This cultural Attack through media must stop.
And by putting full ban on indian media, not only shall our culture will be preserved but our films and dramas industry will make progress and people will get jobs as well.

Kuch saal aur dheklo , tumhare bacche bhi " om namah shivaya" bolege aur Ghar mea hi chota sa mandir banke radha rani khelege :P

:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Well .... media should be 80% local and 15 % international shows/channels

5% only news

Just returned back to see the running results. And all I have to say after seeing the results is
"Laal Topis everywhere...."

Where these is a demand, there will be a supply. Indian movies were banned in Pakistan and yet I met Pakistani students in the US who knew more about Indian movies than I did. Anyhow, it is your country. You can ban anything you like. But free flow of information is a good thing. You will be doing your own citizens a disfavor. Infact, I would welcome Pakistani news channels on Indian soil too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom