What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
lolzzz indian TV has so much effect that children are using hindi/hindu words in there genral talk :rofl:

lolzzz cant remeber but i saw a TV show about indian content on pakistani TV and its effects where one esteemed guest said that his freinds daughter called her father "pitaji" instead of abba or abba ji :taz:

lolzz but the hard fact even if you ban indian TV shows and movies on Pakistani channells still you have a flourishing piracy industry (thanks to likes dawood ibrahim gang & there sadaf video/films) whome your ISI fed and groomed to do their dirty job by fluching counter fid indian curuncey and pirated indian movies in india thru there underworld netwrok but in order to do that they over looked the effects of such on pakistan and the biggest side effect is that it killed your own movie industry ,,...... miya ki jutti miya ke sir :rofl:

Don't laugh so much you may get a cramp in your diaphram. And when you are done rolling around on the floor, please re-read the part of my post you clearly decided to overlook:

I don't agree with banning, competition and freedom to choose is very good. It inspires people to want to do better, gives consumer choice and is healthy for the market.

and whats your point think tank sirji :azn:

That the Indian situation is no different; both countries have laws but the court decided that Pakistani media is not following the law.

But it's for the govt to make the law & implement it. Judiciary's job is to safeguard & interpret that law made by the govt. Is there any specific law made in Pakistani parliament or an advisory by the information & broadcasting ministry to ban Indian movies & TV programmes?

The article claims that there are existing laws restricting Indian content and the court's interpretation of the law agrees with the plaintiff.

Like you said, it's a matter of interpretation and that's all the court is doing. It did not enact any new laws.

Don't laugh so much you may get a cramp in your diaphram. And when you are done rolling around on the floor, please re-read the part of my post you clearly decided to overlook:
well i have devouted much time on PDF and have learned many pakistani speciallities on of them is (cherry picking) :cheers:

hun chaddo gussa paaji koi kahne peene ki baten karo ab ....waise bhai aaj mausoam bara mast ho raha hai aaj sham daru ke saath chakhne me kya hai ...main to rum ke saath cola aur uble ande loonga :D :dance3:

The article claims that there are existing laws restricting Indian content and the court's interpretation of the law agrees with the plaintiff.

Like you said, it's a matter of interpretation and that's all the court is doing. It did not enact any new laws.

It is a claim by the petitioner that Indian movies that are shot completely in India & are sponsored by Indian can not be screened in Pakistan.. & it doesn't say anything about TV programmes.

I'm just curious to know if there is such law exists in Pakistan for real which is just one country specific?

Last edited:
It is a claim by the petitioner that Indian movies that are short completely in India & are sponsored by Indian can not be screened in Pakistan.. & it doesn't say anything about TV programmes.

I'm just curious to know if there is such law exists in Pakistan for real which is just one country specific?

I know nothing about any specific law and, in any case, I wouldn't want to second-guess the court's reasoning.

Of course, I am sure the ruling will be appealed.
In fact, the article suggests that it (the ruling) is mostly ignored anyway.

Welcome to Pakistan!

well i have devouted much time on PDF and have learned many pakistani speciallities on of them is (cherry picking) :cheers:

hun chaddo gussa paaji koi kahne peene ki baten karo ab ....waise bhai aaj mausoam bara mast ho raha hai aaj sham daru ke saath chakhne me kya hai ...main to rum ke saath cola aur uble ande loonga :D :dance3:

Sir, aj rat ka menu hain: Borani Bademjan and some ultey Tawa ke roti.

ok so your talking about masala bainagn hydrabadi style /bhaghare baingan :)

will it affect the trend of pakistani actors and singers coming to india for work ??

Back
Top Bottom