What's new

POLL: Should Russia import J-16 strike jets and J-16D SEAD / DEAD planes from China?

yes or no

• Total voters
The space station and modern weapons will not make you a superpower. please wake up. If you make fun of our leaders, we will make fun of yours. I too, don't want to say anything about technology theft. I mean I am not even in sino forum because everybody in your forum talks about the superpower role that China is playing. It's like a dream which will never come true. you know you can draw new maps each day but countries around the world realized the true intention of China. Nobody is ready to accept China as a super power and you have to act to become a superpower. Weekly videos are a good source of self-humiliation.
You said you were not Indian. But you have been stealing Indian logic to lower the "technical standards" and "super power standards". (to make your country look not too backward.)

Are you covering up your real ID? Or do you steal Indian logic?

Please answer a few questions.

1, Do you see any Chinese media or Chinese officials promoting "China is a super power"?

2. Do you see any Chinese member promoting "China is a super power" in PDF or other forums?

3, You seem to be crazy about "super power". Why?

Please be honest at least once. OK?

Last edited:
Russia already bought hundreds of drones from Iran. I think buying from China is "less bad" for image as compare to Iran don't you think ?
Look. There are certain reasons why some countries fail so much.

I warned you not to disrespect the army chief of Pakistan. He isn't Xi. Is Xi alive? hahaha How many politicians have you killed in your communist state? People fear talking about corona in china because CCP will make them vanish. We don't follow the communist model. we will never follow your system. Before jf-17, let's talk about pilot training. remember the past? Don't provoke me. I don't follow China blindly. I am aware of the Chinese expansion policy. You make new maps each month. terrible liars.

People from backward countries. In order to get the reward of the western master. Stealing Indian logic and expression to slander China crazily. haha.

Last edited:
China should stay put for now.
If Russia starts to outright lose and gets invaded by NATO, it's time for China to intervene.

Too much is at stake here.

我不是印度人,
你这个愚蠢的共产主义男孩。哈哈

Communist baby hahaha.
It seems that your country is more like communism~poor. Backward. unrest. Money is like waste paper. No big companies. No technology. No industry.... People suffer from severe hunger and malnutrition. Education is very low. Like to beg...

I can imagine you are so disgusted with your communist motherland. this is why you want to be recognized by the western masters?

You shouldn't be so bothered with an internet loser with a angry streak or chip on the shoulders. They can think and say as they please. Facts remain.

For some reason attacking the fact that China has a lot of space launches and begs us to agree that number of space launches doesn't make a superpower. Well no one said that it does but clearly the ars is insecure about many things. Angry too. Like an Indian hahaha. He wants China to be exactly as he wants. Otherwise it's angry on the internet. Pity that he is China's bitch and not the other way around. Numbers and facts remain as much as false flag indians like to talk bullshit all day.

Last edited:
You mean even though your country is poor and backward. No advanced weapons or "advanced toys" can be produced. But your country is very moral and will not steal?

Do you believe what you said?
Yes poor but still strategically important, unlike China. We don't steal. Word steal comes from the ancient dictionary of Chinese in which they trained everyone to steal. today, the Whole of China is stealing all over the world. This is your art. I mus give you credit hahaha.

It seems that your country is more like communism~poor. Backward. unrest. Money is like waste paper. No big companies. No technology. No industry.... People suffer from severe hunger and malnutrition. Education is very low. Like to beg...

I can imagine you are so disgusted with your communist motherland. this is why you want to be recognized by the western masters?
Poor is not bad. China was also poor. I have seen old videos of Chinese who didn't have any cloth to wear. I mean Japanese humiliated China several times, I mean it was total humiliation. It's bad. Anyway, Pakistan is strategically important. We have lots of friends in the world. The United States is an old friend. We can't rely too much on China for everything. We have various technologies unlike China which only steals. I mean what a pathetic communist state. people fear in your country, they fear for their lives.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be so bothered with an internet loser with a angry streak or chip on the shoulders. They can think and say as they please. Facts remain.

For some reason attacking the fact that China has a lot of space launches and begs us to agree that number of space launches doesn't make a superpower. Well no one said that it does but clearly the ars is insecure about many things. Angry too. Like an Indian hahaha. He wants China to be exactly as he wants. Otherwise it's angry on the internet. Pity that he is China's bitch and not the other way around. Numbers and facts remain as much as false flag indians like to talk bullshit all day.
I am not angry. I want Pakistan to remain neutral between China and the united states. Too much Chinese influence isn't acceptable. We read and analyze every country, its policies, etc. Obviously, you aren't an enemy but trusting too much isn't good for Pakistan. There is a large part of the world that want Pakistan in the American camp. but after CPEC, too much attention has been given to the Chinese system, the Chinese model of running the country, etc. I don't like it personally.

You said you were not Indian. But you have been stealing Indian logic to lower the "technical standards" and "super power standards". (to make your country look not too backward.)

Are you covering up your real ID? Or do you steal Indian logic?

Please answer a few questions.

1, Do you see any Chinese media or Chinese officials promoting "China is a super power"?

2. Do you see any Chinese member promoting "China is a super power" in PDF or other forums?

3, You seem to be crazy about "super power". Why?

Please be honest at least once. OK?
Hello. This is the Pakistan defence forum. Pakistani people are free to say anything here. I urge the Chinese here not to dictate to us. We can't be forced to accept your narrative. About the above points, I mean it's ridiculous. I have seen many Chinese talking about becoming a superpower, reminding the United States that they will destroy it. I mean it's hilarious. I am not Indian but members from China are nobody to ask Pakistani people this type of question. We don't like this behavior. We can never be dictated.

Last edited:

Hello hen, oh sorry Han. haha I don't care. China sucks. that's it. Go to your factory. Copy paste toys noob.

Hello hen, oh sorry Han. haha I don't care. China sucks. that's it. Go to your factory. Copy paste toys noob.
China belongs to G2 economically. And belong to P5 militarily. Who in the world would care about your country?

Don't you think your slum country is more like communism?

I am not angry. I want Pakistan to remain neutral between China and the united states. Too much Chinese influence isn't acceptable. We read and analyze every country, its policies, etc. Obviously, you aren't an enemy but trusting too much isn't good for Pakistan. There is a large part of the world that want Pakistan in the American camp. but after CPEC, too much attention has been given to the Chinese system, the Chinese model of running the country, etc. I don't like it personally.

Personally I feel the same way. I don't think CPEC is for the benefit of either countries from the beginning. It was a poorly thought out framework for short term benefits and is designed obviously to satisfy China's requirements. For China its aim was to create routes in infrastructure through Pakistan to Indian Ocean ports and to be able to reach Iran and other middle eastern energy rich countries. The price China paid is also tremendous since the interest on the loans to Pakistan are some of the most lenient in terms of interest overall and timeframe. It also allows Pakistan to default on loans without taking much in terms of collateral. IMF or American loans would essentially take control of your country for collateral.

As for Pakistan, it is of hardly any use. The infrastructure projects to me seem just to serve one purpose and that is to reach the Chinese port in Gwardar and have routes towards Iran and others of the region, as a land route for the sea lanes that serve this energy trade purpose. Pakistan pays for it in the price of loans which they cannot realistically pay and in return for projects that itself has little use and benefit from except in higher strategic partnership with China which comes at the cost of negative US attention and action even.

As for striking a balance between US and China, I don't think it's that possible in the strategic realm. You cannot occupy both spaces or reach a compromise both those countries are satisfied with. Therefore you either are firmly strategic with one or the other and at best neutral with the remainder. Pakistan has clearly selected firm strategic partnership with China over US, at the cost of strategic partnership with the US. We see this with more weapons sales, more exercising together, more dependency (it is one way but it is what it is). The reason for this I'd speculate to only be due to India and possibly Pakistani elites believing the US is on a major decline and given another 20 to 30 years, the world is going to shift towards either a new hegemon or a multipolarity which still relatively puts Pakistan's interest in better position if it aligns with China. Perhaps it understands the costs of these short to medium term projects as overall negative or producing little benefit but in understanding the entirety, they are actually seeing 50 to 100 years or longer. Pakistan being a closer ally of China becoming established now during its final phase of developing and rising to the top. Believe whatever one prefers but the information and data are quite clear honestly. No matter the comments online about copy pasting toys. I mean surely if you analyse this stuff you realize China is much more than copy pasting and much more than toys.

Hello. This is the Pakistan defence forum. Pakistani people are free to say anything here. I urge the Chinese here not to dictate to us. We can't be forced to accept your narrative. About the above points, I mean it's ridiculous. I have seen many Chinese talking about becoming a superpower, reminding the United States that they will destroy it. I mean it's hilarious. I am not Indian but members from China are nobody to ask Pakistani people this type of question. We don't like this behavior. We can never be dictated.
Please stop lying. Otherwise, I will start an independent thread to tell you that "Chinese people never claim to be super power"... China is not India! We are not Indians!

Just want you to leave slum Indian joke. Accept our common sense of the modern civilized world.

Please stop lying. Otherwise, I will start an independent thread to tell you that "Chinese people never claim to be super power"... China is not India! We are not Indians!

Just want you to leave slum Indian joke. Accept our common sense of the modern civilized world.

This is pretty true. I haven't seen Chinese people on youtube, facebook, SDF, or here claiming they are a superpower and going to smash the US. This just doesn't happen.

Despite the difference between US and China being lets say 10% while difference between India and China is 70% or more. We still get Indians claiming they are superpower and how amazing and powerful their country is when India is absolute trash not even capable of making toys yet or copying even the most basic 1970s fighter yet. Just the electronics sections they can make almost none of even with their absolute best Bharat Electronics, it is world's lowest tier. And they say shit like they can smash China.

So the accusations are a bit indian indeed and describes how Indians behave rather than Chinese behave but whatever. Some people hate China because they prefer western order and not to be disrupted. I mean many Chinese themselves prefer western order due to living in west and benefiting from western hegemony. It is natural.

This is pretty true. I haven't seen Chinese people on youtube, facebook, SDF, or here claiming they are a superpower and going to smash the US. This just doesn't happen.

Despite the difference between US and China being lets say 10% while difference between India and China is 70% or more. We still get Indians claiming they are superpower and how amazing and powerful their country is when India is absolute trash not even capable of making toys yet or copying even the most basic 1970s fighter yet. Just the electronics sections they can make almost none of even with their absolute best Bharat Electronics, it is world's lowest tier. And they say shit like they can smash China.

So the accusations are a bit indian indeed and describes how Indians behave rather than Chinese behave but whatever. Some people hate China because they prefer western order and not to be disrupted. I mean many Chinese themselves prefer western order due to living in west and benefiting from western hegemony. It is natural.
These people usually come from backward countries such as India. They hated the poverty and backwardness of their motherland. So they want to be Westerners. At least let them be recognized by Westerners.

It said that "China claims to be a super power". This is a very typical Indian propaganda. The aim is to make India's claim to be a super power look "normal".

It says China is stealing technology. Its purpose is to "lower technical standards". This will make India's poverty and backwardness without any technology seem "normal".

But. From his attempt to show himself like a Westerner. We can understand that it hates its motherland very much... Because its motherland is so poor and backward, it cannot support its arrogance and hypocrisy... Maybe it thinks it succeeded. But... Its country failed. @Arsalan345

Personally I feel the same way. I don't think CPEC is for the benefit of either countries from the beginning. It was a poorly thought out framework for short term benefits and is designed obviously to satisfy China's requirements. For China its aim was to create routes in infrastructure through Pakistan to Indian Ocean ports and to be able to reach Iran and other middle eastern energy rich countries. The price China paid is also tremendous since the interest on the loans to Pakistan are some of the most lenient in terms of interest overall and timeframe. It also allows Pakistan to default on loans without taking much in terms of collateral. IMF or American loans would essentially take control of your country for collateral.

As for Pakistan, it is of hardly any use. The infrastructure projects to me seem just to serve one purpose and that is to reach the Chinese port in Gwardar and have routes towards Iran and others of the region, as a land route for the sea lanes that serve this energy trade purpose. Pakistan pays for it in the price of loans which they cannot realistically pay and in return for projects that itself has little use and benefit from except in higher strategic partnership with China which comes at the cost of negative US attention and action even.

As for striking a balance between US and China, I don't think it's that possible in the strategic realm. You cannot occupy both spaces or reach a compromise both those countries are satisfied with. Therefore you either are firmly strategic with one or the other and at best neutral with the remainder. Pakistan has clearly selected firm strategic partnership with China over US, at the cost of strategic partnership with the US. We see this with more weapons sales, more exercising together, more dependency (it is one way but it is what it is). The reason for this I'd speculate to only be due to India and possibly Pakistani elites believing the US is on a major decline and given another 20 to 30 years, the world is going to shift towards either a new hegemon or a multipolarity which still relatively puts Pakistan's interest in better position if it aligns with China. Perhaps it understands the costs of these short to medium term projects as overall negative or producing little benefit but in understanding the entirety, they are actually seeing 50 to 100 years or longer. Pakistan being a closer ally of China becoming established now during its final phase of developing and rising to the top. Believe whatever one prefers but the information and data are quite clear honestly. No matter the comments online about copy pasting toys. I mean surely if you analyse this stuff you realize China is much more than copy pasting and much more than toys.
他是印度人
和他争论没有用

Back
Top Bottom