What's new

POLL: Should Russia import J-16 strike jets and J-16D SEAD / DEAD planes from China?

yes or no

• Total voters
These people usually come from backward countries such as India. They hated the poverty and backwardness of their motherland. So they want to be Westerners. At least let them be recognized by Westerners.

It said that "China claims to be a super power". This is a very typical Indian propaganda. The aim is to make India's claim to be a super power look "normal".

It says China is stealing technology. Its purpose is to "lower technical standards". This will make India's poverty and backwardness without any technology seem "normal".

But. From his attempt to show himself like a Westerner. We can understand that it hates its motherland very much... Because its motherland is so poor and backward, it cannot support its arrogance and hypocrisy... Maybe it thinks it succeeded. But... Its country failed. @Arsalan345
saying who? Who can't speak against CCP and this mad communist regime is making new maps? You have shown the world who you really are and many countries are now united against China, thanks to new maps and weekly video drama. Go to sino defense forrum. Read the comments of your own CCP puppets. Dreaming isn't bad but too many dreams can destroy you. Your technology theft is well known to all. Better raise your standards before commenting on other countries. Copy and paste. This is the life of a typical Chinese. Forced disappearances, kidnappings, murder under CCP custody, I mean nobody likes backward communists. They are obsolete in today's world.

Please stop lying. Otherwise, I will start an independent thread to tell you that "Chinese people never claim to be super power"... China is not India! We are not Indians!

Just want you to leave slum Indian joke. Accept our common sense of the modern civilized world.
Oh come on, go to your own forum, which is tightly controlled by your master CCP and read the comments. we will d this, we will do that. we can destroy the American navy, we will destroy their jets, etc. What a joke! The Communist system brings nothing but only superiority complex. You have a superiority complex but will never be seen as a super power because there is already a super power with a much better system than yours. Stop lying and ask CCP to promote more Chinese propaganda here, like we will make this, we will destroy Taiwan, we will teach americans a lesson lol.

No it's not, slums exist in nearly all low-income countries
I don't care. go and worship your master. i don't give these communists respect. I am not from the slum. It's disrecpect. it's offensive but you must follow your Chinese masters. I don't give a ****

I like small Chinese, round faces, almost no eyes hahaha communist rats hahaha.
emm. I also like the 150cm little slum boy. After all, in our modern civilized world. your slums are not much different from communist North Korea. Poor. Backward. No technology. Money is like waste paper. The people are like beggars.

oh congratulate. Power was restored to slums. Now you can send your children to beg from Chinese tourists.

see above. is Slum not racial for you? stupid hypocrite.
I'm just stating the facts! If you think your country is a modern civilized country. That's your business. But I must state the truth!

BTW. what do you think is the difference between your slums and communist North Korea?

Please give an example. Thank you 150cm little slum boy.

Last edited:
emm. I also like the 150cm little slum boy. After all, in our modern civilized world. your slums are not much different from communist North Korea. Poor. Backward. No technology. Money is like waste paper. The people are like beggars.

oh congratulate. Power was restored to slums. Now you can send your children to beg from Chinese tourists.

I'm just stating the facts! If you think your country is a modern civilized country. That's your business. But I must state the truth!

BTW. what do you think is the difference between your slums and communist North Korea?

Please give an example. Thank you 150cm little slum boy.
Hen lost the argument. hen becomes angry. The Chinese dream of equal pay as Americans will never come true. poor Chinese are heading to Europe for more technology theft hahaha. Your propaganda machine must stop now. The thread was about giving evidence of CCP calling itself a superpower. I provided evidence. Now move on. Don't bite me.

Hen lost the argument. hen becomes angry. The Chinese dream of equal pay as Americans will never come true. poor Chinese are heading to Europe for more technology theft hahaha. Your propaganda machine must stop now. The thread was about giving evidence of CCP calling itself a superpower. I provided evidence. Now move on. Don't bite me.
Top 3 illusions of 150cm little slum boy.

1, I am better than communist North Korea.

2. I don't have any technology. Just because I don't steal.

3. Other people's technology is stolen.

As I said. Slums are always slums. Beggars are always beggars. Dalits are always Dalits.

Top 3 illusions of 150cm little slum boy.

1, I am better than communist North Korea.

2. I don't have any technology. Just because I don't steal.

3. Other people's technology is stolen.

As I said. Slums are always slums. Beggars are always beggars. Dalits are always Dalits.
Top 3 dreams of small Chinese communists.

1) China is a superpower (Lol)

2) China doesn't steal technology ( Lol)

3)China is a free country (Lol)

Factory boy gets more propaganda stuff from CCP. Small boy. Poor factory worker.

The way things are going for Russia. This can be very real possibility.

Top 3 dreams of small Chinese communists.

1) China is a superpower (Lol)

2) China doesn't steal technology ( Lol)

3)China is a free country (Lol)

Factory boy gets more propaganda stuff from CCP. Small boy. Poor factory worker.
but we Chinese only recognize that your slum is the only superpower in the world. lol.

Considering the slum power has been restored. you can send your children to beg from Chinese tourists. After all. Begging and copying expressions are your only "technology".

but we Chinese only recognize that your slum is the only superpower in the world. lol.

Considering the slum power has been restored. you can send your children to beg from Chinese tourists. After all. Begging and copying expressions are your only "technology".
You already lost argument. Now you are behaving like a hen. Why it's so hard for you to move on? I can understand your frustration but you aren't superpower. Wake up. Wash your face twice daily in order to control your emotions.

You already lost argument. Now you are behaving like a hen. Why it's so hard for you to move on? I can understand your frustration but you aren't superpower. Wake up. Wash your face twice daily in order to control your emotions.
of course. China will never be a superpower. I don't understand why slum boy think the word "superpower" is a kind of honor. Maybe... Because the level of social development in slums is too low. Let slum boy have many misunderstandings about modern civilization?

Respect slums. Your slum is the only superpower in the world. Your slum is good at begging and copying (except for technology).

Why do you think you win?? Because your slum is so failed. So you think you will win on the keyboard???

As I said. Slums are always slums. Dalits are always Dalits. of course. I agree that slums are the only superpower in the world. lol.

For the first time, I knew that slum pariahs were so obsessed with the word "superpower". It will make you forget hunger. isn't it?

Last edited:
of course. China will never be a superpower. I don't understand why slum boy think the word "superpower" is a kind of honor. Maybe... Because the level of social development in slums is too low. Let slum boy have many misunderstandings about modern civilization?

Respect slums. Your slum is the only superpower in the world. Your slum is good at begging and copying (except for technology).

Why do you think you win?? Because your slum is so failed. So you think you will win on the keyboard???

As I said. Slums are always slums. Dalits are always Dalits. of course. I agree that slums are the only superpower in the world. lol.

For the first time, I knew that slum pariahs were so obsessed with the word "superpower". It will make you forget hunger. isn't it?
haaha you are totally exposed. you have no material now to back up your claims. i strongly urge you to wash your face everyday and think about china as a nation. every communist state eventually falls. It's your rise. there will be downfall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom