What's new

POLL: Should Russia import J-16 strike jets and J-16D SEAD / DEAD planes from China?

yes or no

• Total voters
No, because it's China who copies and not Russia. if China asks for s-500, don't give them. they will copy it quicky. I say Russia should put a ban on china like no sensitive hardware exchange etc.
How many inferior ideas have you stolen from the western media?

Can you be honest at least once? Tell me~slander China. Will you be rewarded by your western master?

Why you guys compare yourself with Americans? Is this an obsession? Everytime Americans. Why?
Because Americans steal too many Chinese talents. Then send people from backward countries to slander China.

If China and the US keep distance from each other. China will be better. But I don't know the US...

So basically china wants to sell a Russian product to Russia just because china has developed aesa? I mean this is disgraceful. Copy paste master china.
You are good at "lowering technical standards". Is it to make your country look not too backward?

You want to prove that although your country is poor and backward, it cannot produce any advanced weapons. But your country will not "copy"?

Last edited:
Nonsense. Then why they are not using the so called reserve airforce but resort to nuke threat. Obviously they have problem dealing in conventional warfare. They may have plenty of fighter planes but I doubt most are airworthy. There are even video of Su-25 straight crash after take off. Very likely due to poor maintenance and low combat readiness.
Dude from where you talking from?
Look at the big size of Russian air force and compare it with the conflict in Ukraine. They need very small no of jets in Ukraine. Even with the maintenance issues they still should have jets to deal with Ukraine. Russian air force isn't part of a conflict by choice.

Dude from where you talking from?
Look at the big size of Russian air force and compare it with the conflict in Ukraine. They need very small no of jets in Ukraine. Even with the maintenance issues they still should have jets to deal with Ukraine. Russian air force isn't part of a conflict by choice.
And Russian airforce until now still can't achieved air supremacy and even need to off radar to prevent further harm from Ukraine AF HARM-88 missile.

It's funny how you still try claim Russia allow to be slap despite still having a sizable AF asset. Your wording makes no sense.

And Russian airforce until now still can't achieved air supremacy and even need to off radar to prevent further harm from Ukraine AF HARM-88 missile.

It's funny how you still try claim Russia allow to be slap despite still having a sizable AF asset. Your wording makes no sense.
You are barking at wrong tree, these are wyte worship troll heads with some sense of competition against China.
Regardless of specs ;

Russia=superior
China= inferior,
It is ingrained ,and out of ego they will atleast never openly accept otherwise .

Had Russia procured chinese drones & even j 16( not sure china would even agree to sell) en masses in buildup,the tide of the battle could have been different.

Last edited:
Lol.. yes, like 055 destroyer copy from Russian or 052DL. Oh wait, which design do Russian had for those destroyer?

China bought the sukhoi design when they obtain the production right for Su-27SK under J-11. Go cry harder, boy. :lol:

When China take back Mars sample ahead of USA, this troll @Arsalan345 will also claim China copy USA. :lol:

This idiot will also claim Fujian aircraft carrier EMAL is copy of US Gerald Ford faulty one.. :lol:

I think this idiot is a false flagger. This type of trash is the big reason why Pakistan can never grow strong and innovative becos he is like Bajwa , busy follow at the butt of Uncle Sam. :enjoy:

You are a Yankee bot. Go collect your 45 cent from Uncle Sam.

Pakistan thank China for JF-17. :enjoy:
You must control your tongue first. you can't disrespect Army chief of Pakistan. You can't disrespect Pakistan. We are not like you. You are thieves. Technology theft is in your blood. It has been shown several times. use google. Do they allow in China to use Google? I thought your firewall is stopping you from opening google. Everybody outside china knows that you are communist thieves with no moral value. You simply copy and paste. Young pathetic Chinese factory workers dream big each day. you are similar to them.

Our relations with Americans shouldn't worry China. We will not allow China to interfere in our daily affairs. Better make hilarious weekly videos and show the world that you can conquer Taiwan lol. Pathetic homosexuals, dreaming of defeating the United States. Without Russian support, China is nothing but dust. Everything is copy paste. from toys to s-300 etc. What a shameful act of robbery.

How many inferior ideas have you stolen from the western media?

Can you be honest at least once? Tell me~slander China. Will you be rewarded by your western master?
Are you getting paid for copying toys? haha

Because Americans steal too many Chinese talents. Then send people from backward countries to slander China.

If China and the US keep distance from each other. China will be better. But I don't know the US...

You are good at "lowering technical standards". Is it to make your country look not too backward?

You want to prove that although your country is poor and backward, it cannot produce any advanced weapons. But your country will not "copy"?
My country doesn't steal. Everyone knows who steals.

You must control your tongue first. you can't disrespect Army chief of Pakistan. You can't disrespect Pakistan. We are not like you. You are thieves. Technology theft is in your blood. It has been shown several times. use google. Do they allow in China to use Google? I thought your firewall is stopping you from opening google. Everybody outside china knows that you are communist thieves with no moral value. You simply copy and paste. Young pathetic Chinese factory workers dream big each day. you are similar to them.

Our relations with Americans shouldn't worry China. We will not allow China to interfere in our daily affairs. Better make hilarious weekly videos and show the world that you can conquer Taiwan lol. Pathetic homosexuals, dreaming of defeating the United States. Without Russian support, China is nothing but dust. Everything is copy paste. from toys to s-300 etc. What a shameful act of robbery.

Lol..
Telling others to watch while unyiurself with foul mouth? The one disrespecting Pakistanis is you , the lapdog. Even Pakistanis themselves hate the army chief who serve the america and u got cheek to lecture me?

Who don't steal?

Even american also steal others. This is a good slap in your fake righteous.

Why don't you curse JF-17 project since it's a collaboration with China? Selective idiots.

And this self righteous idiot take billion of our bailout loan and got cheek to curse China. You just show a ugly side of yourself and Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Lol..
Telling others to watch while unyiurself with foul mouth? The one disrespecting Pakistanis is you , the lapdog. Even Pakistanis themselves hate the army chief who serve the america and u got cheek to lecture me?

Who don't steal?

Even american also steal others. This is a good slap in your fake righteous.

Why don't you curse JF-17 project since it's a collaboration with China? Selective idiots.
I warned you not to disrespect the army chief of Pakistan. He isn't Xi. Is Xi alive? hahaha How many politicians have you killed in your communist state? People fear talking about corona in china because CCP will make them vanish. We don't follow the communist model. we will never follow your system. Before jf-17, let's talk about pilot training. remember the past? Don't provoke me. I don't follow China blindly. I am aware of the Chinese expansion policy. You make new maps each month. terrible liars.

I warned you not to disrespect the army chief of Pakistan. He isn't Xi. Is Xi alive? hahaha How many politicians have you killed in your communist state? People fear talking about corona in china because CCP will make them vanish. We don't follow the communist model. we will never follow your system. Before jf-17, let's talk about pilot training. remember the past? Don't provoke me. I don't follow China blindly. I am aware of the Chinese expansion policy. You make new maps each month. terrible liars.

Lol.. this kind of Japan time new is good any spinning new out of China. And u can trusted Japanese when comes to report of China. Even 3 years old kid know Japan is lapdog of USA. Regards to Pakistan reputation in the eyes of developed nation, I do no need to say more. Becos this is PDF, any negative side of Pakistan more or less will be censor. Therefore I do not wish to post anything to prove anything.

And what has Xi did? Putting China to world second largest economy and elevate the living standard of Chinese citizens. They even put a space station into space and put Chinese in world map. I don't see anything wrong with Xi.

Or you want to trust the recent humourous article about a coup going on against Xi?

Try harder. I most despise self righteous idiot like you who are wolf in shxt skin. :lol:

Lol.. this kind of Japan time new is good any spinning new out of China. And u can trusted Japanese when comes to report of China. Even 3 years old kid know Japan is lapdog of USA. Regards to Pakistan reputation in the eyes of developed nation, I do no need to say more. Becos this is PDF, any negative side of Pakistan more or less will be censor. Therefore I do not wish to post anything to prove anything.

And what has Xi did? Putting China to world second largest economy and elevate the living standard of Chinese citizens. They even put a space station into space and put Chinese in world map. I don't see anything wrong with Xi.

Or you want to trust the recent humourous article about a coup going on against Xi?

Try harder. I most despise self righteous idiot like you who are wolf in shxt skin. :lol:
The space station and modern weapons will not make you a superpower. please wake up. If you make fun of our leaders, we will make fun of yours. I too, don't want to say anything about technology theft. I mean I am not even in sino forum because everybody in your forum talks about the superpower role that China is playing. It's like a dream which will never come true. you know you can draw new maps each day but countries around the world realized the true intention of China. Nobody is ready to accept China as a super power and you have to act to become a superpower. Weekly videos are a good source of self-humiliation.

And this self righteous idiot take billion of our bailout loan and got cheek to curse China. You just show a ugly side of yourself and Pakistanis.

Key term: *Loan*, not gift, not gratuity, not a donation, *Loan*.

Nothing to show favor to, when you take a loan from your bank, are you then not allowed to criticize your bank?

In fact, the amount of damage that will come in the future as a result of Chinese 'development' and 'Loans' will be significant.

CPEC is such a sham it's shocking, either it is down to extreme corruption or the highest tier of incompetence on both sides. But funnily enough, CPEC is being funded through Pakistani money via loans to build projects forced upon us by the Chinese (we only wanted power and a select few others) that are being built by flown-in Chinese labor and Chinese materials, with little to no benefit to the local economy. Chinese loans are a liability and a massive amount of cash leaving the country. some of CPECs highways which cost billions don't even see 500 users a year, surely, if projects such as those were so important, they would have greater use, instead, we now have a massive future burden. BTW, these ideas of us owing the Chinese everything because they bail us out from time to time are entertaining considering companies under CPEC are wringing the state for every penny, one great example. During a probe, a CPEC energy project was found to have cost 237% more than comparable projects in India. You may argue, the GDP is lower, however, is it 237% lower? Is this another favor imparted upon us by the all great Chinese? You mention your $1bn Loan, what about the $3bn in excess payments made under CPEC energy projects by Pakistan? The worst part is this is just phase one of CPEC, i fear for what may happen under Phase 2. The Chinese are already stealing whatever little we have, i wonder what the future holds, because if a 240% markup and billions in excess payments is not theft, i think maybe Chinese definitions may vary. Please, take your loans back, your ''''investments'''' and most importantly, your people and fishing vessels which illegally fish in gwadar, taking the livelihood of thousands of balochi fishermen. Ya allah grant us a leader who will end this CPEC, chinese pocket lining scam ameen.

China to directly arm Russia even with drones will only invite negative attention. What's the benefit? Russia already has trade with China and China buys energy from Russia. Everything China wants from Russia which is natural resources is already fine. Selling J-16 imagine if they are shot down? Why take the risk? For what? USD of Russian banks? Rubles? Yuan which China happily converts to J-16s already? lol All opportunity costs.

Russia already bought hundreds of drones from Iran. I think buying from China is "less bad" for image as compare to Iran don't you think ?

Russia already bought hundreds of drones from Iran. I think buying from China is "less bad" for image as compare to Iran don't you think ?

It's not about image. My post didn't mention image but you introduced this concept.

Yes it is better for Russia's image but this isn't about image. It is about willingness to sell and deal with consequences of selling.

You mean even though your country is poor and backward. No advanced weapons or "advanced toys" can be produced. But your country is very moral and will not steal?

Do you believe what you said?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom