What's new

POLL: Should Russia import J-16 strike jets and J-16D SEAD / DEAD planes from China?

yes or no

• Total voters
US started from "stealing" everything, even the lands, their tech were mostly from Europe, people learn from each other and progress, this is what human history is all about, the only difference is some nations learn very fast and some never learn or even try to learn.
They might but not like china. I mean technology transfer is another thing but technology stealing is crime. I agree with you. We learn from each other's experience.

So basically china wants to sell a Russian product to Russia just because china has developed aesa? I mean this is disgraceful. Copy paste master china.
Who told you J-16D is a Russian product?

Who told you J-16D is a Russian product?

Why you guys compare yourself with Americans? Is this an obsession? Everytime Americans. Why?

They might but not like china. I mean technology transfer is another thing but technology stealing is crime. I agree with you. We learn from each other's experience.
Then this crime was mostly committed by US, it "stole" many talents and tech from Europe, especially Germany.

Why you guys compare yourself with Americans? Is this an obsession? Everytime Americans. Why?
It's compared by foreign sources and Americans, we just quoted them to show it's not a copy of anything. are you trying to divert this topic?

Then this crime was mostly committed by US, it "stole" many talents and tech from Europe, especially Germany.

It's compared by foreign sources and Americans, we just quoted them to show it's not a copy of anything.
They didn't even steal rocket design. They actually hired German to design rocket. Hiring is another thing. Yes they might use technologies of Europeans but they give them respect. They hire them, unlike china.

They didn't even steal rocket design. They actually hired German to design rocket. Hiring is another thing. Yes they might use technologies of Europeans but they give them respect. They hire them, unlike china.
We also hire foreigners to work in China, as for US, a major part of CIA's job is stealing and cheating, they themselves even admitted, why are you so eager to defend them?

We also hire foreigners to work in China, as for US, a major part of CIA's job is stealing and cheating, they themselves even admitted, why are you so eager to defend them?

I Haven't seen many foreigners in Chinese companies who owns secret assets., Like missiles, nuclear program etc. There is an abundance of foreigners in united states. See NASA for example. There are two different systems. One is democratic, other is communist. There is a big difference. Anyway best of luck. Bye.

I Haven't seen many foreigners in Chinese companies who owns secret assets., Like missiles, nuclear program etc. There is an abundance of foreigners in united states. See NASA for example. There are two different systems. One is democratic, other is communist. There is a big difference. Anyway best of luck. Bye.
NASA banned working with China for decades, do you even know this fact? do you blame China's space progress on stealing tech from NASA?

There are two different systems. One is democratic, other is communist. There is a big difference. Anyway best of luck. Bye.
OK, finally you showed your true color, it all boils down to this, right? but What does it have to do with this thread?

NASA banned working with China for decades, do you even know this fact? do you blame China's space progress on stealing tech from NASA?

OK, finally you showed your true color, it all boils down to this, right? but What does it have to do with this thread?
Go back and read my post again. I didn't say anything about Chinese in NASA. Lol what true colors? I know Chinese hire Chinese for secret strategic weapons. Chinese labs,i mean who can forget covid? Everything is so secret in China. Getting information out from your country is not possible. Many tried but vanished without a trace.

i say no as russia problem is not the aircraft but the ammunition that come with it .
what benefit J-16 will bring russia if they want to drop Fab-500 with it from 50-100m above ground, they might as well go and buy indian mig-21 for that, they are a lot cheaper .
J-16 is superior to Su-35 as a suit if you combine it with the weapon it use , it won't bring advantage if its used with cold war era ammunition and that is where Russia problem lies . hey need to fix that

China is enemy of America. Sun Tzu says. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
says who ??

Yes, Russia should, even only for quantity, Russia is losing weapon equipments fast in the war, China is the only source which can mass produce and sufficiently supply Russia.

Nothing other than getting kicked out of EU is stopping China

What a ridiculous suggestion. China won't sell. Also China would want to keep every single manufactured J-16 for its own use.

Russia won't buy if they are interested in maintaining their image. Okay the image is damaged a lot but they have excuses for customers.

China to directly arm Russia even with drones will only invite negative attention. What's the benefit? Russia already has trade with China and China buys energy from Russia. Everything China wants from Russia which is natural resources is already fine. Selling J-16 imagine if they are shot down? Why take the risk? For what? USD of Russian banks? Rubles? Yuan which China happily converts to J-16s already? lol All opportunity costs.

Back
Top Bottom