What's new

Poll Ranks India Among Most Dangerous Countries for Women, Cites Rising Rat

If your police was treating women well then your country would not be 16 times worse for a women to live in.... ..fix your country first... am not surprised.. people like you are busy barking at others instead of fixing your own problems...

Pathetic....using rapes for scoring brownie points....i had a respect for you..i lost all of it now..all down the drains .......

A revelation, in case you weren't aware. His country is infact India. He likes to hide under different flags as his national origin was uncovered by a team of PDF investigators, probably is too ashamed. He comes and goes to India and Australia a lot, probably is an International student there. Although, his "wife" and "daughters" remain items of doubt, he still is just voicing his opinions/ experiences as an Indian national.

A revelation, in case you weren't aware. His country is infact India. He likes to hide under different flags as his national origin was uncovered by a team of PDF investigators, probably is too ashamed. He comes and goes to India and Australia a lot, probably is an International student there. Although, his "wife" and "daughters" remain items of doubt, he still is just voicing his opinions/ experiences as an Indian national.

Interesting revelation ...

Indian only report 1/10 of their rape thats why it seems France norway is worse than India. Their worse because they report all their crimes dumbasses! Meanwhile every 30 seconds a women is raped in Hindostan...

Do you have a data to back this up or is it like rest of your posts which are nonsense at best :)

Instead of arguing like teenage brats who's country is worst off among Indians, Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's, Every single person of South Asian descent should be ashamed of them self's.. Three of the five worst countries for women happen to be in South Asia, A region that gave the world Buddhist philosophy of equality and the grate civilizations of the Indus's valley.. Compared with the Congo and Somalia!! Utter shame!!

Pointing fingers at others or throwing toys out of the pram in denial does not change that horrific fact, Acknowledging the dire situation and making a concrete effort to change the mindset will

Instead of arguing like teenage brats who's country is worst off among Indians, Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's, Every single person of South Asian descent should be ashamed of them self's.. Three of the five worst countries for women happen to be in South Asia, A region that gave the world Buddhist philosophy of equality and the grate civilizations of the Indus's valley.. Compared with the Congo and Somalia!! Utter shame!!

Pointing fingers at others or throwing toys out of the pram in denial does not change that horrific fact, Acknowledging the dire situation and making a concrete effort to change the mindset will

Not pointing fingers..but how is it that when it comes to rape statistics per 100000 west seem to be on top and yet us Asians are most dangerous ..... this word "Denial mode" is used excessively ....point is don't bark at others before putting your own house in order...

Not pointing fingers..but how is it that when it comes to rape statistics per 100000 west seem to be on top and yet us Asians are most dangerous ..... this word "Denial mode" is used excessively ....point is don't bark at others before putting your own house in order...

Ofcause it's in denial.. And just because one cannot stomach the fact that an outsider points it out does not make that a pot shot at the country if it the stats are true.. It's simply easy to cry foul of double standards and racism than to accept reality

FYI.. Those stats are not based only on rape numbers but on female infanticide, foeticide, gender selection, honour killings, Child mortality,Malnutrition, Illiteracy and the denial of education to the girl child among many other social evils.. Playing the victim card without addressing the issues constructively makes you a part of that problem

Ofcause it's in denial.. And just because one cannot stomach the fact that an outsider points it out does not make that a pot shot at the country if it the stats are true.. It's simply easy to cry foul of double standards and racism than to accept reality

FYI.. Those stats are not based only on rape numbers but on female infanticide, foeticide, gender selection, honour killings, Child mortality,Malnutrition, Illiteracy and the denial of education to the girl child among many other social evils.. Playing the victim card without addressing the issues constructively makes you a part of that problem

No it is not.... stop making excuses.... DO you even know what the word "Denial " means... Go look it up in the dictionary before throwing it around wildly ....Nobody is denying it.... Fact is The safety of women in the west is same or worse than the Asians..but putting your head in the sand and pointing fingers is pure hypocrisy and stupidity ...

You want me to bring up issues other than rape

Domestic Violence: 1 In 4 American Women Attacked By Intimate Partner

Domestic violence begins at home, combating it begins in Europe | EurActiv

An estimated 1 in 5 women in Europe suffer some kind of violence at least once in their lifetime.

These are Massive figures ...so please stop kissing up to western media who claims to paint Asians in a bad light while in the same time treating their own women like hell.... We are making efforts to correct the problems..so its just better to shut up rather than throwing the word "Denial" in every sentence .....

You fix your problems..we fix ours....If you cant, then shut the f*k up

Just realised I just wasted 15 mins of my time trying to rationalise with clearly a over jingoistic moron, Who cannot realise sense no more than an amoeba.. Good luck with your chest beating.. No wonder women folks in his country are treated worse than animal.. Maybe PDF needs to filter out those with an I.Q below that of a 8 year old.. After all this is a forum of some kind of an intellect

Just realised I just wasted 15 mins of my time trying to rationalise with clearly a over jingoistic moron, Who cannot realise sense no more than an amoeba.. Good luck with your chest beating.. No wonder women folks in his country are treated worse than animal.. Maybe PDF needs to filter out those with an I.Q below that of a 8 year old.. After all this is a forum of some kind of an intellect

Congratulations bro...when you fail in a rational argument...insult him , call him an 8 year old...and magically you might win the argument.... Now go take a shower in cold water .... :laughcry:

you_fail.jpg

situation of women in Pakistan is bad indeed . Sad to see it is even worse than India accroding to this poll .
good job to Bangladeshis and Chinese for not making into this list .Congrats .But what are the Pakistanis so happy about ?

Congrats to Bangladesh and not to China because china is not an open society and no truth will ever come out. Many communist leaders are involved in rapes and trade of women. However they will never be punished or ever highlighted. Human right condition in china is worst. I would rank Pakistan much Much above china though report may say otherwise. Pakistan has a lots of evil but they have the people who have guts to say spade a spade. I have seen people in Pakistani media who bluntly expose and oppose anything without worrying of their life which even India lacks. Pakistan deserve credit for that.

Congrats to Bangladesh and not to China because china is not an open society and no truth will ever come out. Many communist leaders are involved in rapes and trade of women. However they will never be punished or ever highlighted. Human right condition in china is worst. I would rank Pakistan much Much above china though report may say otherwise. Pakistan has a lots of evil but they have the people who have guts to say spade a spade. I have seen people in Pakistani media who bluntly expose and oppose anything without worrying of their life which even India lacks. Pakistan deserve credit for that.

koi baat nahi...lets fix our problems ..... i don't usually point fingers at other countries but when Asians start treating everything the west says like the words from god ..then i get upset...

koi baat nahi...lets fix our problems ..... i don't usually point fingers at other countries but when Asians start treating everything the west says like the words from god ..then i get upset...

Well the Westerners say we have more poverty than sub-Saharan Africa..but our Govt accept it without any problem.

Back
Top Bottom