What's new

Poll Ranks India Among Most Dangerous Countries for Women, Cites Rising Rat

Why is your nation placed at no 3 then??

3. PAKISTAN

Those polled cited cultural, tribal and religious practices harmful to women, including acid attacks, child and forced marriage and punishment or retribution by stoning or other physical abuse.

* More than 1,000 women and girls are victims of "honour killings" every year, according to Pakistan's Human Rights Commission.

* 90 pct of women in Pakistan face domestic violence.

* Women earn 82 pct less than men.

Thts why i say NO NUMBERS = DATA only PERCENTAGE.
. plus 90% domestic issues and earning less money isnt as bad HUNDREDS OF MILLION OF INDIAN WOMEN being trafficked or fuetus genocide.. or getting raped..honor killings or acid throwns child marriages etc etc in case of india with DATA .. so called "harmfull tribal and religious practices etc again BS... and happen in isolated areas or volatile regions... on a SMALL SCALE..

Thts why i say NO NUMBERS = DATA only PERCENTAGE.. plus 90% domestic issues and earning less money isnt as bad as being trafficked or fuetus genocide.. or getting raped.

1.Rape is not even mentioned in the stat,Which means it is irrelevant
2.Do you think 'honour killings',acid attacks are not important?Child and forced marriages,are indeed other forms of rape itself

1.Rape is not even mentioned in the stat,Which means it is irrelevant

HAHAHA ur own govt stats are tht 1 woman is raped every 19 minutes.. so yes sure its not relevant ... now you can hide it..

2.Do you think 'honour killings',acid attacks are not important?Child and forced marriages,are indeed other forms of rape itself

Read it again kid.. these are minor issues.. most of the areas are less paying jobs n domestic issues.. and all these happen in india on a much larger scale... read report abt india again.

P.S = Again no DATA on PAKISTAN!

HAHAHA ur own govt stats are tht 1 woman is raped every 19 minutes.. so yes sure its not relevant ... now you can hide it..

Comparing India's per capita rape percentage,it is not in the top of the list.
Read it again kid.. these are minor issues.. most of the areas are less paying jobs n domestic issues.. and all these happen in india on a much larger scale... read report abt india again.

Because we are 7 times more populus than you,And you are doubting the correctness of this poll,but you take what is said about India as absolute fact :woot:.Either agree that you are the third most dangerous country for women or take this complete poll as bs.

Comparing India's per capita rape percentage,it is not in the top of the list.

Dnt BS me.. go see ur govt report .. between since u starting ranting..multiple indian women have been raped already.

Because we are 7 times more populus than you,And you are doubting the correctness of this poll,but you take what is said about India as absolute fact :woot:.Either agree that you are the third most dangerous country for women or take this complete poll as bs.

Congrats son ur 4th with Data and with more disgusting n horrible crimes..while in our case there is NO DATA AVAILABLE..

Now instead of dick measuring try to do something positive.

Thts why i say NO NUMBERS = DATA only PERCENTAGE.
. plus 90% domestic issues and earning less money isnt as bad HUNDREDS OF MILLION OF INDIAN WOMEN being trafficked or fuetus genocide.. or getting raped..honor killings or acid throwns child marriages etc etc in case of india with DATA .. so called "harmfull tribal and religious practices etc again BS... and happen in isolated areas or volatile regions... on a SMALL SCALE..

Well, by data, your country has 20% higher rape percentage.. Why ignore that mate?

Either India or Pakistan its a pity on us that after 60 yrs of Indpendence we could not provide a safe n dignified place to our women in our society for whatever reasons..... No nation can becum a better without empowering n respecting their women........

Dnt BS me.. go see ur govt report .. between since u starting ranting..multiple indian women have been raped already.

See the link before spewing BS

Rapes (per capita) statistics - countries compared - Crime data on NationMaster

Congrats son ur 4th with Data and with more disgusting n horrible crimes..while in our case there is NO DATA AVAILABLE..

Now instead of dick measuring try to do something positive.

Do you atleast know,how they were ranked??

TrustLaw asked 213 gender experts from five continents to rank countries by overall perceptions of danger as well as by six risks: health threats, sexual violence, non-sexual violence, cultural or religious factors, lack of access to resources and trafficking.

Thomson Reuters Foundation | News, Information and Connections for Action

See the link before spewing BS

Sure whatever makes u happy.

They gave facts abt female tracking but not rape.. stange .. in tht case lesotho (ur above link) should have been no.1 on all accounts coz its a **** poor african country with highest rape etc ratio.

They gave facts abt female tracking but not rape.. stange .. in tht case lesotho (ur above link) should have been no.1 on all accounts coz its a **** poor african country with highest rape etc ratio.

You have the per capita rape percentage,Rape is not the only problem women face

You have the per capita rape percentage,Rape is not the only problem women face

Lol the source you post doesnt even have Pakistan on the list ... so embarassing urself.. and guess what 5 more women have been raped by now.

Situation for the woman in India is pretty worse indeed. UN and other countries should intervene immediately to save the woman from extinction and becoming an endangered species as the article has pointed out.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

lol... well said bro.

Well I really appreciate for highlighting these factors and I m sure most Indians certainly are not living under denial of such claims and mishaps...Certainly I do agree there are major chunk of Indians who still abort female child and would prefer male, but we have several campaigning NGO in order to seek large scale achievements. Additionally, please be aware that the women empowerment under UN is surely working in tangent with the local NGOs and other state government bodies...There are other individuals or rather philanthropist-who are working towards children vaccination programs as well as other social issues such as abortions and eradication of dowry harassment and greater emphasis has been laid with regards to providing health and basic education... Most of Urban elite are coming forward to help including cinestars and entrepreneurs after seeing various NGO campaigning programs such as "Satyamev Jayate" hosted by actor Amir Khan which highlights the social evils prevalent in India such as female foeticides, child sexual abuse, dowry, medical malpractice, honor killings, insensitivity towards the physically disabled, domestic violence which has garnered huge response.

I know where my wife and daughters would rather live and that is not India, I don't care how much respect you have for me or not but the fact remains that India is no place to be a woman. India has a long, long way to go, I am sure it will get there but the longer Indians keep denying the facts the longer it will take.

You have found out gross differences between shining india image and reality inside india. Indians will curse at you moment you speak of real situation and shortcoming of india. And the way indians reacted to your frightening experience shows how biggest democracy (or so claimed) operates.

Back
Top Bottom