What's new

Poll Ranks India Among Most Dangerous Countries for Women, Cites Rising Rat

isss hamam mein sab nange hai....so article dhunda itna muskil nhi hai and Btw may i know in which country{India or Pakistan} more then 1 marriage by men is legal....

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune
Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women

flood-survivors-AFP-640x480.jpg

LONDON: Afghanistan, Congo and Pakistan are the world’s most dangerous countries for women due to a barrage of threats ranging from violence and rape to dismal health care and “honour killings”, a Thomson Reuters Foundation expert poll showed on Wednesday.

This is credible poll....OP had some sort of illegal poll...this poll is not illegal

Indian user always like to trash threads by dragging either Pakistan, China or Bangladesh into the discussion when the topic has nothing to do with the three countries.

or when their true condition or nature get exposed...

what pakistani woman has to do here in this thread???

situation of women in Pakistan is bad indeed . Sad to see it is even worse than India accroding to this poll .
good job to Bangladeshis and Chinese for not making into this list .Congrats .But what are the Pakistanis so happy about ?

I am somewhat surprised. Women the world over are unfortunatly treated as second class citizen. Even in UK where they like to suggest that they are enlightend and egalitarian amnesty international state that 1 in 4 women is a victim of domestic violance. We must discourage this abuse of women the world over. Indians should be ashamed to top this poll and must activly discourage these practices

I am somewhat surprised. Women the world over are unfortunatly treated as second class citizen. Even in UK where they like to suggest that they are enlightend and egalitarian amnesty international state that 1 in 4 women is a victim of domestic violance. We must discourage this abuse of women the world over. Indians should be ashamed to top this poll and must activly discourage these practices

India is number 4 , Pakistan is number 3 .Living in England can't read English ?:azn:

But yes we are ashamed we have been ranked next to Pakistan in this list . Damn ...:cry:

situation of women in Pakistan is bad indeed . Sad to see it is even worse than India accroding to this poll .
good job to Bangladeshis and Chinese for not making into this list .Congrats .But what are the Pakistanis so happy about ?

And where exactly in this thread, a happy Pakistani has spoilt your day. ??!! :what:

India is number 4 , Pakistan is number 3 .Living in England can't read English ?:azn:

But yes we are ashamed we have been ranked next to Pakistan in this list . Damn ...:cry:

Mate he can read. He doesnt want to be off topic. Look at the title of the thread and stick to it please. The thread does not mention Pakistan so please he can read English but it seems you are struggling to!
On topic - India is not alone. Women are treated poorly everywhere. Its a shame.

This is a serious topic not something for you to troll. The thread is about indians not pakistan although I did say that this should be discouraged the world over.

I mean an indian using a gora name nick what more do i need to say

It is rightly pointed out about the problems women face in India.

However, if you cite a poll, why is it wrong or off topic to speak about all data points in that poll or similar polls? Why is it off topic to discuss the entire study? What level of education have you attained that taught you to look at ' a study or poll' for just one data point? Is it because you can't handle all of the information or you insist on putting blinders on and only scan for countries spelt out as INDIA?

that is not only naive but extermely disrespectful to your own women, mothers and sisters as this is a global , humane problem that should be void of politics, prejudice and borders.

I think I know the reason why-- because you are threatened and disrespectful of women . Fewdays back there was a thread lashing out at women because the " great men" here thought they was no room for them to be feminist.. pages after pages putting their own mothers, sisters and wifes down- talking about how they should know their place in society and there was no room for strong ( what they call feminist types). Classy...

everyone of you should bond together on this serious issue and not point fingers at one country or the other.Else it speaks more about your upbringing than anything else...

Back
Top Bottom