What's new

POLL: In How Many Days Will This Dharna be Wrapped UP?

How many days will it take to wrap up this Dharna

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both IK and Qadri asked their protesters to do so yesterday. Anarchists usually don't do such.
Oh, the irony! So you do acknowledge the 'peaceful' marchers are on the Parliament House premises?

Not many would care about PAT but people will forever recall the images, words, and videos of PTI taking part in entering the Parliament House and quite possibly entering the PTV premises as well as the PM House. These will stick with PTI like NS's assault on the Supreme Court building in 1993. No wonder Javed Hashmi left the thugs--just in time.

Both IK and Qadri asked their protesters to do so yesterday. Anarchists usually don't do such.

They are Anarchists, and this is my considered opinion. If you do not like this word, its not my problem but a problem of your willful ignorance and bias.

These Anarchists-in-Chief TuQ/IK, had claimed that their anarchists were out of control and they could not stop them. This excuse was used to barge into Red Area. This excuse was used to shut down Secretariat. This excuse was used for targeting PM house. This excuse was used to raid the Parliament premises. Now that these Anarchists are finally vacating Parliament Lawn at the order of their controllers, it shows that there is a method to their 'madness'. Their leaders DO control them, but had been making useless and pathetic excuses to fool others with a facetious denial of responsibility.

They are Anarchists, and this is my considered opinion. If you do not like this word, its not my problem but a problem of your willful ignorance and bias.

These Anarchists-in-Chief TuQ/IK, had claimed that their anarchists were out of control and they could not stop them. This excuse was used to barge into Red Area. This excuse was used to shut down Secretariat. This excuse was used for targeting PM house. This excuse was used to raid the Parliament premises. Now that these Anarchists are finally vacating Parliament Lawn at the order of their controllers, it shows that there is a method to their 'madness'. Their leaders DO control them, but had been making useless and pathetic excuses to fool others with a facetious denial of responsibility.

Exactly!! Heck, there are publicly spoken words from the chiefs of the thugs (I prefer 'thugs') where the chiefs were saying that they may not be able to hold back their crowds.

Unn ki bhot bhot mehrbaani kay unnhoun nay itna ehsaan kiya.

@Chak Bamu , Can't post on the thread I was tagged in because it's in the Senior's section. It's a pity really, is there no way around it?
10 Mistakes of Imran Khan in handling PTI

My reply:

In addition to being unrealistic, wholly assumptive and lacking a political stratagem, one of the most obscene mistakes which PTI, synonymous for IK, made was being a one-man show under the auspices of Mr. Khan himself. IK sunk his own boat by sailing out into stormy weather and uncharted seas despite pleas to the contrary from his reluctant crew. His failure to heed advice being the 11th mistake, Imran Khan's 12th mistake was that his March, in August and unto oblivion, was untimely, tactless and disruptive. It came at a juncture when Pakistan was not ready, not because we don't disagree with the message, but because we are too internally fraught fighting wars, reviving the power sector and hankering for a sustainable economy to risk the future of our generations in a pitched battle against the status quo in a now infamous juncture in front of the Parliament House.

Having said that, however, there are some complementary conclusions which IK's blunders have led me to, ones which I feel deserve a thread unto themselves and therein I shall oblige.

Last edited:
Not many would care about PAT but people will forever recall the images, words, and videos of PTI taking part in entering the Parliament House and quite possibly entering the PTV premises as well as the PM House. These will stick with PTI like NS's assault on the Supreme Court building in 1993. No wonder Javed Hashmi left the thugs--just in time.
Democratic marches are part of democracy. Egyptian revolution happened right before presidential palace of Mubarak but there you Americans cheered. Now when some Pakistanis try to demonstrate in front of PM house and gets shot back by the illegitimate government, and then are forced to take refuge in the parliament house lawn, they are called anarchists. Were people from the Egyptian and Iranian revolution anarchists too? LOL.

at the order of their controllers
And WHO might that be? Don't blame it on the establishment as they have officially declared not being behind the sit-ins.

And WHO might that be? Don't blame it on the establishment as they have officially declared not being behind the sit-ins.

Can't you guess from the context? I mean the TuQ/IK partnership. These anarchists are not undercover troops or something that will be ordered around by Army. TuQ spokesman said that these idiots will withdraw and they did as asked. Thus proving that they take instructions from TuQ/IK axis despite useless denials.

TuQ spokesman said that these idiots will withdraw and they did as asked.
Of course. They could attack parliament, pm house, ptv during those many days they were protesting in the Red Zone. No violence happened. It only happened AFTER police used massive force against the marching protesters. It was then they lost contact with their leadership and anarchy that you accuse them for brought out. They stormed parliament house premises to seek refuge from heavy shelling by the police as it was guarded by PakArmy and the protesters knew police would not use tear gas in front of them. Attack on PTV is controversial as many have accused government for doing this as inside job. Where was the heavy security for PTV building when the "attack" happened? Also all images show a handful of people inside PTV building when PakArmy came for rescue. While the marchers were in thousands.

Of course. They could attack parliament, pm house, ptv during those many days they were protesting in the Red Zone. No violence happened. It only happened AFTER police used massive force against the marching protesters. It was then they lost contact with their leadership and anarchy that you accuse them for brought out. They stormed parliament house premises to seek refuge from heavy shelling by the police as it was guarded by PakArmy and the protesters knew police would not use tear gas in front of them. Attack on PTV is controversial as many have accused government for doing this as inside job. Where was the heavy security for PTV building when the "attack" happened? Also all images show a handful of people inside PTV building when PakArmy came for rescue. While the marchers were in thousands.

I can only laugh at your desperate defense for the Anarchists. Typical Youthia attitude. You can keep talking, this is a free forum after all. These are not peaceful protesters but armed hooligans and anarchists. Get that straight. And stop making ineffective excuses. You've been answered multiple times and yet you keep wasting other people's time with the same old same old.

I can only laugh at your desperate defense for the Anarchists. Typical Youthia attitude. You can keep talking, this is a free forum after all. These are not peaceful protesters but armed hooligans and anarchists. Get that straight. And stop making ineffective excuses. You've been answered multiple times and yet you keep wasting other people's time with the same old same old.
We can agree to disagree. I respect your opinions as you are my senior. According to the dictionary "anarchy" has various definitions. To some extent as these marchers are marking civil disobedience campaign to pressure the government, they can be categorized as anarchists. But one cannot accuse them for demanding anarchism in the country. Tehreek Insaf is a democratic party and had 35 seats in the Parliament before they resigned on the basis of widespread rigging in recent elections. PAT of Qadri is a revolutionary party, but they too only demand full implementation of the constitution and not only those selective paragraphs that are beneficial for the elite or status quo parties. Anarchists usually demand lawlessness or no rule of any authority but that's not been the case with those two sit-ins as both are demanding justice and scrutiny from the judiciary, election commission, election tribunals, police etc.

2 days are up. In 2 days, Imran retreated to Dharna. I think it won't end in next 2 days. Maybe some 7 days. As people are leaving and not many joining.

@Chak Bamu can you remove 2 day option,mas it is past due now.

It will never for another few weeks.....it is going strong....govt has become a poor isolated weak...and every institution, every walks of life are taking a pound of flesh from this weak pmln govt....the more longer the dharna stays, the function and working of govt is rapidly going down to a stop....govt and parliament is failing.

When Indians like the troll @$elf pick the option "It will never end", you know what agents of chaos want for Pakistan.
you are trying to do what your opponent ( in political view) do to you, discredit a side by associating them with a known negative entity..
how long will it take a PTI guy to retort 'NS is supported by Indians because he got business interest in India'.

At least both sides do not accuse each other of being yahoodi agent, so guess its not as bad.. o_O

I am posting video from yesterday; it starts to get very interesting after minute 10 or so. Basically, Ayaz Amir--a confirm NS hater and a strong supporter of TuQ--is saying that the 'high mark' was achieved when the marchers entered PTV/Parliament Buildings and that IK is in 'No position to go any further'.
There is also a pretty lady (looks like a PTI supporter) in the video who doesn't agree with AA but does say that by making the retreat to D-Chowk look like a failure IK should not be made to feel that without the PM resignation IK's career is over. I can tell she is asking for a face-saving way out for IK. Anyway, this isn't a long video especially if you start from minute 10 approximately.

In honor of Imran Khan's container going back to D-Chowk--here is another retreat. Please enjoy ;)

Seeing that roll-back has started. How long will it take to roll-back and wrap up this dharna?
No political rants please, just short opinions.

This has essentially died down. Media doesn't even cover it as much. Once these guys move out of the Parliament area, no one cares. They can sit peacefully till the current government ends its terms. At least it won't have an impact on the economy and internationally. Plus there are few thousand left, not even a number to consider. We can now call this a "Dance and Fun Festival 2014 in Islamabad".

Back
Top Bottom