What's new

POLL: In How Many Days Will This Dharna be Wrapped UP?

How many days will it take to wrap up this Dharna

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole situation was very carefully created and then tended to ensure such a stalemate results that keeps the political process from taking root and thus ensures the military's control of real power. That being said, it is a safe deduction that investments in Pakistan will remain as safe or unsafe as they always were, and that Pakistanis who are inside the country are mostly resigned to their fate as long as this arrangement continues, which, by all indications, it will, indeed.

No script written, if Military wants it can take over...no need to go by Hollywood scripts waste years.

No script written, if Military wants it can take over...no need to go by Hollywood scripts waste years.

The military has been told very clearly not to take over so blatantly, so it is trying the undercover approach.

Hollywood film 1.5 ghante ki hoti hai
Bollywood 2.5 ghante ki hoti hai
UK main zayatar clubs raat ko 3AM ko band ho jaate hain
ARY gold scheme ki concerts bhi 3-4 ghante main khatum ho jaati thee

Par PTI ki musical night concerts weeks main khatum nahi ho rahi

Can't say about the exact time frame, perhaps even the last supporter of PTI will stop supporting Imran Khan. PTI rose very quickly so it lost the gained space very quickly too

Are you blind? Do you not see how Pakistan is paying for power games of a few people? When did I ever support Sharifs? I only started writing seriously about Politics once I saw how much damage this campaign of anarchy will do.

I assiduously avoided the Politics thread. I have almost no posts in this section until a few weeks ago. Your bias is making you see conspiracies and plots. Get your head checked dude, so that you may be able to think before you make idiotic allegations against me.

I see a script being followed. There are enough pointers. It is not merely a conspiracy theory. Most anyone can say is that COAS is not involved in this game. But you can not deny role of Gen Pasha, even when he was serving. Just use google.
Ary is doing good program taking clothes off shareef,Hashmi and geo and with valid proofs.

10628407_778041865589337_5559144798851770173_n.jpg

I guess German leaders were also wondering how soon WW2 will be wrapped up.

It depends on attitude of government.... If they continue with gullu butt legacy, More dharnas to come.

Sadly, that is true.

People have to stand up for change for justice.

Problem is most Pakistani don't look back since creation of Pakistan or don't have any vision for better Pakistan.

But the main question remains, what has this dharna achieved? Will there be any sort of small give and take deals? IK and TuQ both miscalculated the situation in Pakistan. Revolutions can never be brought in a polarised country like Pakistan. Only anarchy and civil war.

They had already achieved most of things they set out for. FIR has been lodged against Sharifs, Govt. was ready for recounting, electoral reforms etc.. But both of them kept pushing for maximum and thats when everything started going downwards. IK looks like a senseless politician who converted victory into political suicide. What a shame..

The military has been told very clearly not to take over so blatantly, so it is trying the undercover approach.

The Military told Officially through Press Release that it is not interested in taking over ans it supports real democracy...The fact remains the Military can do whatever it likes in the interests and greater good of Pakistan whoever may disagree, now now no need to speculate and get into conspiricies.

There should also be Poll on in sticky area: How Many Days Will It Take To Wrap Up The Noora Government & Looters In Parliament?

@Horus Putting this in sticky is very biased of Chak Bamu ...

There should also be Poll on in sticky area: How Many Days Will It Take To Wrap Up The Noora Government & Looters In Parliament?

@Horus Putting this in sticky is very biased of Chak Bamu ...

Its a temporary measure. It will be taken down to the regular section once the poll closes.

As for sticky threads, there was one for APML. Can you tell me if that was OK? Your bias is showing too. PDF's constitution does not mandate certain biases.

Its a temporary measure. It will be taken down to the regular section.

As for sticky threads, there was one for APML. Can you tell me if that was OK? Get over it.

So if there is one wrong, you want to justify another wrong by you??? Wow! Congrats!

Most like 4 days as somehow a deal will be signed in the coming days

The Military told Officially through Press Release that it is not interested in taking over ans it supports real democracy...The fact remains the Military can do whatever it likes in the interests and greater good of Pakistan whoever may disagree, now now no need to speculate and get into conspiricies.

"Military can do whatever it likes". Isn't that the true tragedy of Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom