What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
beta after i read your posts i am sure you are not from BD

You trying to say he is from ........?

There is difference between women being conservative by will and under social pressure. In our part of the world there is so much social pressure that girls/women will say they are happy being controlled. The same women when put in different place where there is no social pressure behave very differently.

because u guys not following ur religion
we r still doing it

--

No religion in this world asked to kill another lives. these sati practice was came in middle aged period, as on evolutions, one need keep upgrade your own attitudes.
This is 21st century mate, do u still believing that earth is flat?

Lmao. It seems like all the Indians on pdf have done their doctoral degree on the burkha.

aap logoko nai dikh raha k mai kaha se hu??

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

You trying to say he is from ........?

i wasnt insulting imraan
it was a joke
n he knows it

Lmao. It seems like all the Indians on pdf have done their doctoral degree on the burkha.

I have problem with Niqab not Burqa..as the former hides identity. Anyways hats off to the woman who gets roasted inside the black burqas under the hot subcontinental sun.

aap logoko nai dikh raha k mai kaha se hu??

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

i wasnt insulting imraan
it was a joke
n he knows it

i am not angry and i got it yaar main ne request ki hai wo apni post edit ker de ab agy razpak ki marzi hum to req hi ker sakty hain .

BTW when you was mad on him you write few lines pure desi indian hindi . are you from bihar ?:D

its our religion yaar its our culture why so they have to be mad about it their hatred for us knows no limit like that minaret incident in denmark i think they need a reality check that they are insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom