What's new

Polio certificate made mandatory for Pakistanis traveling abroad

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Polio certificate made mandatory for Pakistanis traveling abroad - thenews.com.pk

Poliocertificate-made-mandatory-Pakistanis-traveling-abroad-healthservicesminisrty_5-13-2014_147566_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Acquisition of polio certificate has been made mandatory for Pakistanis of every age and class traveling abroad from June 1, 2014, health services ministry said.

According to the ministry, pregnant women would also need to have polio vaccine before traveling abroad. It said that oral vaccination is not injurious for health of pregnant women.

Special counters for polio vaccine would be set up in federation and the provinces. The federation would issue vaccination certificate to provincial governments and the provincial governments would provide certificate to their hospitals.

Pakistanis have been made 'achoot' all over the world under the stupid regimes of PMLN and PPP who have been using religious fanatics as their assets and now we have started to pay the price...

Pakistanis have been made 'achoot' all over the world under the stupid regimes of PMLN and PPP who have been using religious fanatics as their assets and now we have started to pay the price...

Assets are always acquired at a price.

In my opinion Pak has been paying a price all along for the assets it has created since Zia. Some were visible while others were not - their effects were always evident.

On this one, I wonder who needs to be thanked more - The TTP, GOP, State Govts, PA / ISI - they have all contributed in one way or another .

Assets are always acquired at a price.

In my opinion Pak has been paying a price all along for the assets it has created since Zia. Some were visible while others were not - their effects were always evident.

On this one, I wonder who needs to be thanked more - The TTP, GOP, State Govts, PA / ISI - they have all contributed in one way or another .

yeah... that's the bitter truth... at least now is the time to hang those fanatics who have been giving fatwas against vaccination and start a full campaign to eradicate polio and fanatics both from country.. the time for negotiations is over..

Back
Top Bottom