What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Protests are now intensifying across the country, people are now staging protests in different areas of Karachi as well as smaller towns and cities such as Gujranwala,Sialkot etc

Protesters have burnt more than a dozen police vehicles in RWP alone , more such incidents occuring elsewhere.

Local governemts are now considering asking the rangers and/or army to handle the situation, however COAS has asked PM to handle things "peacefully".

I will try to update things along as much as possible, social media is still down but tv channels are working in my area so far. Pray for our country.
Allah rehem kare yaar. :(

When Government decided to mess with Khatme Nabuwat law they made it a religious issue not of corruption any more so please you stop defending these fools and the minister should resign

It's a corruption issue because parliament buys and sells amendments without public relations.

That's the highest form of corruption. Few people running the country ransacking the economy.

Idiots like you get religion involved in this.

The government claims it's a clerical mistake and refuses public the report. We have not seen any report ever being published in the country. Lets start with a small clerical mistake for the betterment of governance.

You are just out to keep your clergy alive through petty tactics. Using religion to cover up major flaws of the working order. Smart people use you and abuse you. By mean you. I mean zombies of the mullah.

Its all about how one sees and interpret the news. You doomsday predictors are worse at it.

Now stop being a zombie on this thread

Can anyone tell me what other demands the protestors have other the sacking of Law Minister?
If only sacking, then this situation can easily be ended.

Aala-Hazrat, You were also warning on operation against TTP and were advising to talk with them otherwise entire country will go into chaos.
Yes you are still facing bomb blasts you got your area cleared and now they still strike you pretty much at will. 2nd senior most KPK Police Officer was martyred, just few days back entire Bajur region is facing operation once again. Operation after operation and still you clear one agency they return in other so please tell me How you have won it. Another blast in Quetta today. You have to go for policy change until than you can't win this war completely. The reasons TTP manages to get support are still their you may reduce people joining them but can't end it.

More than stone pelting, it is the seizure of capital city that have called for this response. I was always of the view that these thugs should have been dealt with long ago but political preferences came is way and it was held up for so long. You wont see any support for these in general public here in Pakistan. At least anyone i have talked to was and still is unhappy with them.

What is making me increasingly resentful is that as the general sense of the public in Pakistan seems to be moving steadily in the direction of honouring the rule of law, and against violence in public life, right down to the extreme form of terrorism, we are in India sinking in almost a choreographed measure, following every upward move or improvement in Pakistan with a matching downward move in India.

Can anyone tell me what other demands the protestors have other the sacking of Law Minister?
If only sacking, then this situation can easily be ended.
Before today it seem to be their only demand but now it seem it would be lot more demands after today

More than stone pelting, it is the seizure of capital city that have called for this response. I was always of the view that these thugs should have been dealt with long ago but political preferences came is way and it was held up for so long. You wont see any support for these in general public here in Pakistan. At least anyone i have talked to was and still is unhappy with them.
Than you are wrong my brother works in office in Islamabad people are facing hell still majority were supportive of their demands even many in his society were busy making food and sending to people at Dharna

‏‎ انکل باجوہ نے ایک فریق کو تو فون کر لیا،اب اگر دوسرے “فریق” کو بھی کال کر کہ کہہ دیں کہ ابھی کیلئے اتنا کافی تو اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ یہ سب ایک منٹ میں ختم ہو جائے گا

DPeZkbqV4AEbk-L.jpg

Protest on Shahra-e-Quaideen near Tariq Road, Karachi.

It's a corruption issue because parliament buys and sells amendments without public relations.

That's the highest form of corruption. Few people running the country ransacking the economy.

Idiots like you get religion involved in this.

The government claims it's a clerical mistake and refuses public the report. We have not seen any report ever being published in the country. Lets start with a small clerical mistake for the betterment of governance.

You are just out to keep your clergy alive through petty tactics. Using religion to cover up major flaws of the working order. Smart people use you and abuse you. By mean you. I mean zombies of the mullah.

Its all about how one sees and interpret the news. You doomsday predictors are worse at it.

Now stop being a zombie on this thread
Your entire post shows you are in denial mode and if a person decides to go in denial mode I can do nothing about that so please feel free to be in denial Sir

The interior minister said the protesters had also "contacted India".

"Why they did it, we are looking into it. They have inside information and resources that are being used against the state."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1372809

Yes you are still facing bomb blasts you got your area cleared and now they still strike you pretty much at will. 2nd senior most KPK Police Officer was martyred, just few days back entire Bajur region is facing operation once again. Operation after operation and still you clear one agency they return in other so please tell me How you have won it. Another blast in Quetta today. You have to go for policy change until than you can't win this war completely. The reasons TTP manages to get support are still their you may reduce people joining them but can't end it.

The difference is that now these rates are hiding in their sh!tholes, and sneak to attack. Which will also end when we will complete the fencing and controlling of western border. But yeah, I agree with you we should change the policy and should start targeting their sympathisers. State also need to take control of all the mosques of Pakistan and should appoint Imams after comperehsive test to ensure that their IQ is in 2 digits.

Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

Sahih International: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Pickthall: And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.

Yusuf Ali: When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

Shakir: And when it is said to them, Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are but peace-makers.

Muhammad Sarwar: When they are told not to commit corruption in the land, they reply, "We are only reformers".

Mohsin Khan: And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

Arberry: When it is said to them, 'Do not corruption in the land', they say, 'We are only ones that put things right.'

Oho

Ye to ilmi masla khara hogaya.

Mischief can be legally defined as stone pelting. To phir ye fassadi huey.

Corruption is not legally defined in Pakistan. So I don't know what to say

Lol

@I S I bhai apka kia kahna hai? Kuch samajh aya?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom