What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

bas ghalti sey mishtake ho gai thi ........

Very smart robert
Very smart

It's not panic entire country is getting into chaos and this would lead to civil war the issue is for every Muslim will die for operation will only lead to more people rising up and joining the protest

Just sit at home you freak.

This is a matter of corruption and not any religion.

So what is the situation right now? News channels & FB are blocked here...

SED
View attachment 439082

Protests are now intensifying across the country, people are now staging protests in different areas of Karachi as well as smaller towns and cities such as Gujranwala,Sialkot etc

Protesters have burnt more than a dozen police vehicles in RWP alone , more such incidents occuring elsewhere.

Local governemts are now considering asking the rangers and/or army to handle the situation, however COAS has asked PM to handle things "peacefully".

I will try to update things along as much as possible, social media is still down but tv channels are working in my area so far. Pray for our country.

Looks like Twitter and Facebook is also out of business in Pakistan. Can't use them here in rwp isl.Government is cutting all means of spreading info

Very smart robert
Very smart

Just sit at home you freak.

This is a matter of corruption and not any religion.
When Government decided to mess with Khatme Nabuwat law they made it a religious issue not of corruption any more so please you stop defending these fools and the minister should resign

Protests are now intensifying across the country, people are now staging protests in different areas of Karachi as well as smaller towns and cities such as Gujranwala,Sialkot etc

Protesters have burnt more than a dozen police vehicles in RWP alone , more such incidents occuring elsewhere.

Local governemts are now considering asking the rangers and/or army to handle the situation, however COAS has asked PM to handle things "peacefully".

I will try to update things along as much as possible, social media is still down but tv channels are working in my area so far. Pray for our country.

Tumhari country Kahi nahi jarahi.

Stop creating a storm in a tea cup. Democracy will take the country out of this mess.

It's not like some civil war. Just a protest without any political patronage. Happens everywhere in the world.

Trust the civilian government to solve the crisis or join them protesters lol

I am doing online protest against corruption left always unaccountable.

Joinzzz meeez

Wese ap ne some Quranic verse quote ki thi. Uska English ka Translation bhi pesh kren. Amreeka bhi musalman bane zara.
Lao nikalo kaddo rakho paish karo
Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

Sahih International: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Pickthall: And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.

Yusuf Ali: When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

Shakir: And when it is said to them, Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are but peace-makers.

Muhammad Sarwar: When they are told not to commit corruption in the land, they reply, "We are only reformers".

Mohsin Khan: And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

Arberry: When it is said to them, 'Do not corruption in the land', they say, 'We are only ones that put things right.'

DPeZIuXUMAEjux6.jpg

What is your opinion? Whose side you are on?
I am on ending this peacefully I warned from day one operation will result in entire country going into chaos and this is what is happening. Minister should resign and go home than Mullah should also go away

I am on ending this peacefully I warned from day one operation will result in entire country going into chaos and this is what is happening. Minister should resign and go home than Mullah should also go away
Well means you are supporting mullah cause.
This is getting ugly.Civil war like situation

Aala-Hazrat, You were also warning on operation against TTP and were advising to talk with them otherwise entire country will go into chaos. So, as per track record we should go opposite of what you suggest.

Well means you are supporting mullah cause.
This is getting ugly.Civil war like situation
I support that who ever messes with the law of Khatm e Nabuwat can't remain in power it was not a clerical mistake it was deliberate attempt to mess with this law. The minister needs to go home and all others responsible for this blunder. Than Mullah needs to go home too.

I noticed that and thought it will be appropriate that it is clarified so that no confusion arise and that it do not leads to an other troll war! I think i have done a decent job. :P

Thank you for sitting on my head.

I was wondering why all the sound, light and air had disappeared.

Which political party? Are you talking about some in Pakistan or India?

Didn't the PTI threaten to bottle up Nawaz Sharif in the central administrative bloc at Islamabad? Or some such thing?

As you might notice, my knowledge of Islamabad's geography extends as far as its location on the map.

Back
Top Bottom