What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

DPeP7_oWkAA43_G.jpg

DPeP4ASX4AQ_Nhy.jpg

How can maan behan ki galian be defended ? how can such a person be allotted a mimber?

Do you know that one of the most highly revered Sunni Imam Allama Jalaludin Suyuti has recorded in his famous book Tarikh-ul-Khulafa that the companions of Muhammad (pbuh) used similar/vulgar language. ??

“Ibn Umar said: A man came to Abu Bakr and said: Do you see adultery as a decree (by Allah)? He said, ‘Yes’. He said, ‘So Allah has decreed for me and then alter He will punish me for it? He said, ‘Yes, son of uncircumcised woman. By Allah, if there were anybody with me, I would order him to cut off your nose’

tarikh_khulafa_p88.jpg

History of the Khalifahs who took the right away, by Al Hafiz Jalaludin Suyuti. English translation by Abdasamad Clark, page 88 (Taha Publishers)

Islamabad Police has failed and Gun firing taking place in various parts of country it's heading towards civil war. talks should begin operation needs to be stopped
Stop spreading panic, state can’t be hostage for few hundreds fasadi, we let TTP grip control in Sawat give them free hand They ask for more more more and more.
Same this fasadi tolla doing, I am sure in next 48 hours dozen of them start waring burqa

every few years some molvi rise from somewhere and burn the country . its now brelvi ahlesunnat teams turn .

Kia hua mere Edward Snowden achanak amreeki values buri lagne lagi.

I neither declared nor solemnly swear I am a Muslim as per forum registration rules.

Mujhe khulli choot hai. Aap zara kise ke emaan pe shak kroge to wo haq rakhta hai apke upar bhi.

Ye kaam Allah ka hai usper chor do warna ek aam aadmi bhi shuru krdega jo wo nahi karta.

@The Eagle with all the talk of using pictures without consent I can report you his post.

Daarhi ko fassad se compare karna hai to Poland me register karado ye PDF. I am not in a happy mood lol

Wese ap ne some Quranic verse quote ki thi. Uska English ka Translation bhi pesh kren. Amreeka bhi musalman bane zara.
Lao nikalo kaddo rakho paish karo
SED(2)

Stop spreading panic, state can’t be hostage for few hundreds fasadi, we let TTP grip control in Sawat give them free hand They ask for more more more and more.
Same this fasadi tolla doing, I am sure in next 48 hours dozen of them start waring burqa
It's not panic entire country is getting into chaos and this would lead to civil war the issue is for every Muslim will die for operation will only lead to more people rising up and joining the protest

Back
Top Bottom