What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Khatam e nabwat ko sub mante hn.inki himat kese hwi qanoon ko change karne ki? This is Islamic republic of Pakistan not Jews republic of pakistan.army must intervene and slay politicians who supported amendment in this rule.you can't change Islamic ideology.liberals should go to hell.wahhabis are silent.what a shame!
I think this is the misconception which people need to understand. Who was changing the law? nobody was changing the khatm e nabowat law. why this protest and for what?

DPdFLJPXkAYrq7e.jpg
Home sweet home

I hate how whenever anything happens, the first place they gather in numbers is Karachi -_-

Islamabad Police has failed and Gun firing taking place in various parts of country it's heading towards civil war. talks should begin operation needs to be stopped

Apas me larke kab tak marte rahoge yr.

Status quo ko kab tak poojte rahoge yr

Enough is enough

Exactly. To hazara. :devil:

Yaar . Its good that atleast 2 provinces are not effected by these scums. Baaki Allah rehmat kary.

I think this is the misconception which people need to understand. Who was changing the law? nobody was changing the khatm e nabowat law. why this protest and for what?
law was being changed and attempt was stopped due to Sheikh Rasheed taking notice

People jus found a new poster boy " khadim Hussain Rizvi " :cheesy::dirol:
The followers of Nabi cannot use such an abusive language the way he has been using during this protest. The day he openly called for killing so and so , should have been checked.

Konse?

Quetta me aaj terrorism hua.

Karachi to awein buy one get one hai.

Baki bach gaya apka muhalla lol
Allah kher karay hamaray muhallay ke paros main Noonion k lovers rehatay hain and wahin pe aj protests ho rahi hain

Yesh yesh hazara naal mushkil guzara :rofl:
@I.R.A
AIk hi manzil aik hi nara banayein gay ham soba hazara :angel:

Bhai hazary di maa v changi ni ondi. (A proverb famous jn the hazara ; though specifically for haripur but. Hota hay laago). :lol: no offence. I spent 4 years of my life in Hazara. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom