What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Police & FC, moved back from Dharna Spot... Rangers took the control to keep a check on protesters

No sign of armoured vehicles or Army in Islamabad and Rawalpindi !

• Social media sites, private television broadcasts still blocked
  • Protests and demonstrations resume in cities across country
  • Education institutions in Punjab to remain closed on Monday and Tuesday

How is it productive to discuss this?
There will always be a horse $hit mulla around any crossing of Pakistan!

These protesters were advancing towards the Parade Ground, Islamabad then this government cunningly stopped them at Faizabad so common citizens will disrupted. As a reaction people will file petition in Courts(as the government isn't doing anything) and then they are bound by law so of course they will ask what the Interior Minster should've done on the first day, open the road and shift the protesters to the Parade Ground.

Either the Interior Minister is deceitful or incompetent in both cases he should resign!

Is that Sindh Rangers or Punjab Rangers?

Regardless, I guess we know how to clear the protesters now. Send these two in.

These numbers are nothing man. Any number of political and religious organisations can bring similar numbers all over Punjab.

I feel this situation is purposely being inflamed and exaggerated to divert from other real issues.

That is Raheel Shareef, former COAS.....not Nawaz Shareef or Khaqan Abbasi... !!

I guess he knows, that's Rahil Sharif.
Once you were on wrong side of history, you live all your life to justify it.

punish khadim rizvi for the FIR launched against him by the parents of the "slain" child and for disrupting state activities that should be considered as rebellion and terrorism against the state

The matter is beyond FIR.
He deserves a court martial.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom