What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Winddy I have already read this yesterday. It is probably written by some activists of his group. This entire piece has one vital information and that is that he was a government paid imam masjid. What I wanted to ask what is his personal bio data. his name sounds not familiar compared to barelvi sect affiliation. did you ponder over his name?
Realistically speaking, i once had to inquire from a MOD about what exactly is Ghazwa-e-Hind, one sometimes reads on this forum, the most i know is Shia, Suni....rest is beyond me. :(

23843304_1888854281425658_428345821539476545_n.jpg

Realistically speaking, i once had to inquire from a MOD about what exactly is Ghazwa-e-Hind, one sometimes reads on this forum, the most i know is Shia, Suni....rest is beyond me. :(
I can so feel you! I just myself realized few years back that there are more sects than those mentioned above....I'm so ignorant and I'd love to keep it that way

Naam pe shak nahi krte. Naam insan ka apna hota hai.

Ghalat baat hai. Kaha se aya kese aya choro.

Ja nahi raha or jaega kese ye socho
you're savage! :D

COAS right on mark. Informed that PA cannot take part against protesters as people holds PA highly respected. Responsible for mistake in oath must be punished. Restoration of TV channels that actually such steps are not in favour of Pakistan internationally.

where? let me check still not back here

You might wana check. Khaqan Abbasi and CM Punjab's Coordinator had some bitter yet non pleasant words. Shahbaz Sharif denied any use of force against protesters stating that police must not be used for the negligence, wrongdoing and incompetence of few within the party.

You might wana check. Khaqan Abbasi and CM Punjab's Coordinator had some bitter yet non pleasant words. Shahbaz Sharif denied any use of force against protesters stating that police must not be used for the negligence, wrongdoing and incompetence of few within the party.

That's funny seeing as how shabaz is the gangster of Lahore.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom