What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Found this interesting information on the main culprit. (Edited)

Short Introduction to Khadim Hussain Rizvi

Khadim Hussain Rizvi is an Islamic scholar from Sunni Brelvi school of thought. He used to deliver Friday sermons at Pir Makki Masjid, near Daata Darbar Lahore. When Mumtaz Hussain Qadri killed Slaman Taseer (The governor of Punjab ) with 27 bullets, Rizvi showed open support for Mumtaz Qadri. It annoyed the government of Mian Nawaz Sharif and resulted in his job being terminated, confiscating all benefits of a long service with Aukaf (اوقاف) department. Allama Sahib happily accepted this punishment for speaking his mind out and refused later attempts of government to pay his dues and job offer for his son. His resolve to side with Mumtaz Qadri grew only stronger. Rizvi is a paraplegic on wheelchair due to an accident few years back. Despite his physical conditions he is one of the most traveling scholar, delivering sermons in width and breadth of Pakistan.

@Spring Onion
Winddy I have already read this yesterday. It is probably written by some activists of his group. This entire piece has one vital information and that is that he was a government paid imam masjid. What I wanted to ask what is his personal bio data. his name sounds not familiar compared to barelvi sect affiliation. did you ponder over his name?

Nothing to do with being a fan my friend, it's a law and order issue a result of our policies, you can't hold a former army chief responsible for this mess....besides Raheel Shareef is there only through invitation.
Plus everyone knows how good he can get when it comes to situations like these!
(not that em blaming gen. bajwa) but army is playing really clever this time... I like it!

where? let me check still not back here
same!

Winddy I have already read this yesterday. It is probably written by some activists of his group. This entire piece has one vital information and that is that he was a government paid imam masjid. What I wanted to ask what is his personal bio data. his name sounds not familiar compared to barelvi sect affiliation. did you ponder over his name?

Bad post

Bad bad bad

DPjg9gdX0AATtEq.jpg:large

What's with his name?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom