What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I hate this hypocrite party and its hypocrite members.
Bunch of MoFo are playing politics at the cost of Pakistan.
This party is undercover PPP. With difference, where PPP failed they will lead us their.

sensitive issue my foot. I grew up listening to these words, now I hate the people who black mail Pakistan under pretext of sensitive issue.... fanatics must be taken to the conclusion, every single time they are seen in streets and this include political fanatics too.

Enough is enough, from today's date onwards NO religious branding in streets of Pakistan.
State should not make any mistake show any favors or leverage in this on going fiasco.
Principally non of these mullas should leave Islamabad in one piece.
They should be made example for the generations to come.
Bringing religion to street must be banned from immediate effect, and enough with sensitive issue BS:

Hahahaha

Sure buddy

Let's start with some alliance we are terming religious in the middle east.

Jitnay pair hain utni bari chaadar kio nahi lete

NEW.JPG
Military has ruled out use of force and COAS has said Pakistan Army will not be deployed against protesters!

I hate this hypocrite party and its hypocrite members.
Bunch of MoFo are playing politics at the cost of Pakistan.
This party is undercover PPP. With difference, where PPP failed they will lead us their.

sensitive issue my foot. I grew up listening to these words, now I hate the people who black mail Pakistan under pretext of sensitive issue.... fanatics must be taken to the conclusion, every single time they are seen in streets and this include political fanatics too.

Enough is enough, from today's date onwards NO religious branding in streets of Pakistan.
State should not make any mistake show any favors or leverage in this on going fiasco.
Principally non of these mullas should leave Islamabad in one piece.
They should be made example for the generations to come.
Bringing religion to street must be banned from immediate effect, and enough with sensitive issue BS:
the more i see of these maulvis, the more i believe pakistan should become a completely secular state. at least then we wont have this mullahgardi in the name of Islam. sakoon ho jaye ga.

Does the world really care what we think about them --- I don't know why one section of our society is worried what Amreeka thinks or what Europe thinks.

This is our internal matter.......

Unfortunately, we are not that significant that someone needs to take us seriously. Anyway we can not invite other people towards us by doing these mad acts. We need to set a very high standards to character.

punish khadim rizvi for the FIR launched against him by the parents of the "slain" child and for disrupting state activities that should be considered as rebellion and terrorism against the state

You can move molvis if you are serious in solving the issue rather then trying to leverage it for your own political agendas(I am talking about the government here).

For 19 days the were blocking the road and the government didn't took any initiative to solve this issue as they were waiting for the Court to pass an order so they can use it to malign Judiciary and Army as we have seen with these people again and again.

The government had no intention of any operation as they knew beforehand that this sect is mostly non-violent and has far-reaching support so they might fizzle out eventually. Political agendas of the government, in my opinion, we better met if the moulvis were on the road protesting while the media covered them.

As far as our courts are concerned I have no words all I can say is that they are respectable.

Nadeem Malik‏Verified account @nadeemmalik 13s13 seconds ago
Army Chief suggest Prime Minister not to deploy Army against sit-ins, as it can't use force against people of #Pakistan. Responsible be identified & Punished. Anarchy could compromise national cohesion, No add. troops being moved to Islamabad, Open media transmissions:Sources

That's a wrong call.... these thugs must be treated in same way as lal mosque thugs were treated.
Non of these devils should be given any quarter, any where in Pakistan.

the more i see of these maulvis, the more i believe pakistan should become a completely secular state. at least then we wont have this mullahgardi in the name of Islam. sakoon ho jaye ga.

Depends what's secular but I believe religion parading in street must be dealt with iron hammer.
State must not give in to any sort of black mail, such display in the name of Islam is hurting the Muslims.
It's an Islamic state, so these devil mullas must be shredded for adultering Islam.

The government had no intention of any operation as they knew beforehand that this sect is mostly non-violent and has far-reaching support so they might fizzle out eventually. Political agendas of the government, in my opinion, we better met if the moulvis were on the road protesting while the media covered them.

As far as our courts are concerned I have no words all I can say is that they are respectable.
So why did the government stopped them at the crucial juncture of Faizabad?

They forced the Judges to give the verdict as common citizens were disturbed by this dharna. I mean if there is a petition that some people are blocking the road in an area what are judges supposed to do? Let them do whatever they want? Of course they will ask the Interior Minister to do his job and resolve the issue by law.

The government played this smartly by themselves backing this rally at Lahore and asked them to go to Islamabad and then proceed to stopped them at Faizabad and letting this issue linger on for 19 days, What were the Judges supposed to do please enlighten me?

This is indeed Lal masjid drama all over again, but it is being done by goon league. Do you not understand that these ctiminals tried changing the constitution? Who the hell do these thugs think they are?

They stirred the hornets nest, but are now crying about the hornets. Nothing is going to happen to this country as long as we have Pakistan Army. Noon league criminals need to be hung.

Pardesi'aa da Raja.

Noon leaguers are elected by none other but our own awaam. Everyone knows about politicians such as noon league, ppp, altafa, anp, etc and most people dislike them. At the same time no one gave authority to mullas to drag the country to a standstill costing billions to economy. Remember they are not doing any damage to noon league but to the country. While their brothers are conducting terrorist attacks. There was one in Peshawar on Friday and then the other one on Saturday in Quetta. I'm afraid due to this drama, Pakistan is heading back towards another 2007 and don' be surprise if it is again in failed state index. Army cannot do anything, these mulla and politicians are like termites who eat the country from inside and ripe it for outside enemies to come and attack.

Noon leaguers are elected by none other but our own awaam. Everyone knows about politicians such as noon league, ppp, altafa, anp, etc and most people dislike them. At the same time no one gave authority to mullas to drag the country to a standstill costing billions to economy. Remember they are not doing any damage to noon league but to the country. While their brothers are conducting terrorist attacks. There was one in Peshawar on Friday and then the other one on Saturday in Quetta. I'm afraid due to this drama, Pakistan is heading back towards another 2007 and don' be surprise if it is again in failed state index. Army cannot do anything, these mulla and politicians are like termites who eat the country from inside and ripe it for outside enemies to come and attack.
I can also see another 2007 coming.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom