What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I saw Waj Khan sitting there in one of the pics. Love that man's coverage of Pakistan Army!
Not only Waj Khan, Mansoor Ali & Dr. Shahid Masood are also attending ....
DPjTeC9XkAEH-zr.jpg

DPi6k-1WkAADYK-.jpg

Little do they realise unlike there's a curfew at any given time in some part of India, there's no such situation here....but i guess...small things amuse little minds.

That country is fragile enough that people cry all of a sudden civil war.

Channels are still off air..

Any update abt social media? When will they be unblocked?

Give in 30mins guidelines have been submitted to all private channels. Social media is still blocked, if you want to use social media use HotSpot VPN free for 7 days.

Lol , Bharti baboons are going ape sh**. :lol:

Jay Gupta‏ @jaygupta08
#Islamabad Jehadi parties are burning, killing and looting in all major cities in #Pakistan . Total collapse of civil administration, law and order. The end is near. Civil War? #PakistanArmy
they have been declaring civil war left right center on social media... aur khud ka ghar jal reha hai. a man killed just to stop a forgettable movie, thats india for you

this ban has maryam nawaz written all over it. at least social media should not have been stopped. it has only added to the chaos

I hate this hypocrite party and its hypocrite members.
Bunch of MoFo are playing politics at the cost of Pakistan.
This party is undercover PPP. With difference, where PPP failed they will lead us their.

sensitive issue my foot. I grew up listening to these words, now I hate the people who black mail Pakistan under pretext of sensitive issue.... fanatics must be taken to the conclusion, every single time they are seen in streets and this include political fanatics too.

Enough is enough, from today's date onwards NO religious branding in streets of Pakistan.
State should not make any mistake show any favors or leverage in this on going fiasco.
Principally non of these mullas should leave Islamabad in one piece.
They should be made example for the generations to come.
Bringing religion to street must be banned from immediate effect, and enough with sensitive issue BS:

Back
Top Bottom