What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

You might wana check. Khaqan Abbasi and CM Punjab's Coordinator had some bitter yet non pleasant words. Shahbaz Sharif denied any use of force against protesters stating that police must not be used for the negligence, wrongdoing and incompetence of few within the party.
Yes sir already got information on cell hour back.

Who da **** are you?

It's very disrespectful to ask who someone is without introducing yourself first.

Exactly and I am sure he has reason to say so. You may remember his speech in last party convention. At the moment, protester rally reached Rana home.

I have no problem with that as Rana is pure human garbage.

Exactly and I am sure he has reason to say so. You may remember his speech in last party convention. At the moment, protester rally reached Rana home.
RRAARNAAAA house? hehehehehe wo bhi kehta ho ga tum to apnay hee admi thay tum ko kia howa.

I have no problem with that as Rana is pure human garbage.

For the first time I think that even protesters being violent attacks any leader's house, people say they have no issue with. This is the day what these leaders worked for and deserves. We cannot praise any violent act but sometimes, people do feel relieved seeing as such.

Nawaz-Shabaz-Army all are playing with this ball of fire, trying to kick it in each others court.

Khadim Hussain Rizvi has proven himself to be more powerful than the COAS.

This feels like Munich again or in our case the 2000's with those "peace deals"
images.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom